• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What’s your favourite museum exhibit?

Favourite exhibit?

• Fish

Votes: 30 62.5%
  • Bugs

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Fossils

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Art

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

Zerous

beep boop
Bells
Switch
2944-5199-8685
White Tulip
White Rose
White Rose
White Violet
Purple Violet
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Which is your favourite and why? Has this changed between games?

My favourite has always been the fish exhibit. I love fish generally so they’re the coolest to look at for me, and I think the decorations, especially in nh, are the coolest.

I also think the nh bug and fossil exhibits were really cool though!

The art exhibit 'cause I'm a snob !!

No seriously, I did art in secondary school and loved it. I don't think it's ever changed over the years and games ... Completing the museum is always one of my main goals and the art exhibit has always been the most difficult to complete. Sometimes it's taken me upwards of three years so it feels extra satisfying when I do it ...

Also, it's so relaxing and the information on the artworks is always really interesting to me ...

the fish exhibit!! watching them swim + the music = groovesters. almost caught all the fish for the first time too 😌

Definitely the fish exhibit. Even in New Leaf, the fish exhibit has always been so peaceful and calming.

My favorite of the museum exhibits in New Horizons is the fossil exhibit. That hallway you enter initially sets a good impression before you enter the main exhibit room. Seeing dinosaur fossils in a museum in real life is cool, and it's neat seeing all of the ones in the game all in these action poses. The asteroid impact display in the bottom right corner of the main exhibit room is a nice touch as well and it looks awesome with the effects. I also really like the final room of the exhibit with the lineup of the animal villager species and the lines leading down to the fossils of some of their ancient ancestors.

That said, all of the exhibits in the game are great.

The fish exhibit is STUNNING, it's so intricate and wonderful to walk through; I have a particular soft spot for the glass circle in the floor with the moon jellyfish swimming around and I also like the big glass area you can walk through and the submersible and diving suit display in the back of the exhibit.

I really enjoy the bug exhibit because of the variety of display areas, whether the bugs are resting on trees or near flowers, fluttering around in the butterfly room, swimming on skimming atop the water in certain areas, in a glass display, buzzing around as the dragonflies are wont to do. I especially love the beetle fight circle on that one tree and I love the little lab room in the back of the exhibit with the generally unpleasant stuff like the flies, fleas, and mosquitoes.

The art exhibit is a solid last place. It's still good, but the others are cool in a way the art exhibit simply isn't. Being more subdued is a good thing, given that it's an art exhibit, but still.

I really like the fossil exhibit, it’s really nice watching the dinosaurs come along as you donate new fossils and a good sense of accomplishment when you complete it! Plus I love dinosaurs so can’t go wrong there.

The fish and bug exhibits are nicely done in NH and I enjoy looking round them when I visit the museum. Art section is nice enough but honestly I often forget it’s there.

Ooo. This one is tough. I love the music in the aquarium but I prefer looking at the art exhibit. Does Brewster count?:LOL:

I favorite exibit by far is the butterfly room, Its honestly a tie between the butterfly room, and the river fish room, because I just love how theres a small fish tank there, and the colorful small fish in it. I just finished getting them all.

But the butterfly room is so small, and so beautiful at the same time. It teminds of areas that ive been to, thar specifically have butterflies in them flying around. I also find all my villagers in the butterfly room. If i can't find a boy, they're in the butterfly room. Often Sasha, Bruce, and Chief. Thats where they are if I cant find them

But yeah. The butterfly room is my favorite one.

I really like the art part and the fish section. I just want to walk around and look at what I gathered!

For me I think the fossil exhibit takes it. Compared to previous games the fossil exhibit has just finally stepped up and I think that’s what makes me like it so much. The bug and fish exhibits have always been cool and they continue to not disappoint but I’m glad fossils are finally getting a nice museum set up.

My heart lies with the fish tbh. It was the same back in New Leaf, too. I've always loved fish and marine life in general, and something about their exhibits are just so pleasing to me. I feel like NH popped off especially in the first room. It's just got such a nice and relaxing vibe.

I think the bug exhibit is the best in every game. It looks really pretty, even though I hate bugs in real life and would never want to actually be somewhere like this.

Another fish lover here! I love to go afk from my Switch and just listen to the ambiance of the fish exhibit as I do something irl, whether it'd be reading or even sleeping lol

My least favorite is art, mainly because it takes me the longest to complete out of all of the exhibits. I've been teased about it when I have visitors over (it's all in good fun though!) and get asked to visit there so we can look at the one or two paintings I've donated before doing something else haha

The fish have always been my favorite. I also just love aquariums. My favorite part of any AC museum overall is Celeste's observatory I miss it so much 😭

Back