• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What side is your museum on? 🦉 Left or Right?

Left or Right?

• Left

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Right

Votes: 29 49.2%

• Total voters

deana

🌸
Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
I'm sure this has been asked before but not recently, so what side is your museum on? Mine is on the right and I've always felt like the right side was much more common but maybe this poll will prove otherwise.

mine is on the left! never really had a preference for which side tbh.

Mine is on the right. It does seem to be 50/50 though as my sons is on the left.

In town Ereta its on the left,
Town Fernwehs is on the right XD

In my first towns I had the museum on the right, when I reset in 2017 I absolutely wanted the beach on the right and the museum on the left💕

mine has been on the right in every town i've had! early on i didn't even know you could have a museum on the left and was very confused when i went to visit someone with a left sided museum

Mine is on the right! Main Street never feels right SEE WHAT I DID- in my second town since its on the left haha. All my friends had left ones though!

Mine is on the right side! I definitely never planned for it or anything, but to me it feels more natural it's on the right.

mine was on the right side in both my original towns, but in my more recent one, it's on the left. i have to say, i think i prefer it on the right for some reason lol.

left! my previous towns all had right museums, so it took a lot of time to be adjusted to the new museum placement lol

Back