• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What side is your museum on? 🦉 Left or Right?

Left or Right?

• Left

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Right

Votes: 29 49.2%

• Total voters
It's on the left side here too. This whole time I kind of thought that the museum was always on the left. Is that weird?

Right side! I've had two towns both with the museum on the right so I never knew it could be at the left side hehe. (thank you trivia night for giving me this information)

right side gang; I didn’t even know the museum could be on the other side, the right side is all I know.

I think my museum was on the left side.
Didn't check last time, but I remember it was on the left.

It’s satisfying to me how even (50:50) the poll’s results are. My museum is on the right, and I never knew it could switch sides in other towns, so i missed this trivia question. 🙃

I've had both and don't have a preference, but the museum is always on the side opposite the beach side. Something I didn't know about forever...

Left side for me as well! My old town had it on the right side so it took some time adjusting haha

Left for me! For some reason both of my towns had it on the left so visiting friends that had it on the right always messed me up for a second.

I like how the poll is 50/50 XD i have on the left side, i used to prefer the right side but after so many towns with the museum on the left i got used to it and now is my preference!

My museum is on the right side I remember visiting my friends island when playing online for the first time and hers was on the left. I didn't know that you could have different layouts.

My museum was always on the right side in pretty much all of my towns! I think I had a left side museum once, but it was in a cycling town that I liked to reset, so I don’t think I kept it.

Back