• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ✩ ❀ Peyton's Perfect Cycling ❀ ✩ Accepting villager reservations {Grand Opening~7-24}

Hello. :3 If possible, I would like to reserve Snake the Ninja Rabbit. Perhaps he would like to nibble on the peaches in my town.

I would love to reserve Beau, I think he would like to try the pears in my town!

May I reserve Pierce please?
I'M LIKE A PRICKLY PEAR!
Nic Cage reference get it...no...okay...

I would like to please reserve fauna. I am looking desperately for her. I have pears. There is an auction or was but 35mil is a lot for a buyout I am disabled play all the time just can't find her no matter how many hrs days of no sleep I cycle. If you can help I would be grateful to anyone who can, my last dreamy for myself before I help others get theirs.

I'd like to reserve Ruby. Peaches. c:

I've noticed that it's harder to get villagers that aren't tier 1/2, because they never show up for trade. D:

I would love to reserve Phoebe, so that she can get the taste of some of my sweet, sweet oranges!

If I reserve a villager, how long can you hold them? Can we reserve villagers you don't have? If so, I'd like to reserve Kid Cat. I hope he likes the oranges in my town.

Last edited:
Could I reserve Dotty? I think she'd like my town's cherries.

Last edited:
I'd like to reserve Beau, if that's okay? :3 I'm sure he'd love to eat the oranges in my town <3

If you get Wart Jr or Cole run through your town, I'd love to invite them over for some peaches!

Oooh! Could I reserve Tangy? I'm sure she'll love the cherries in my town.

Last edited:
Back