• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling ✩ ❀ Peyton's Perfect Cycling ❀ ✩ Accepting villager reservations {Grand Opening~7-24}

Hello. :3 If possible, I would like to reserve Snake the Ninja Rabbit. Perhaps he would like to nibble on the peaches in my town.

I would love to reserve Beau, I think he would like to try the pears in my town!

May I reserve Pierce please?
I'M LIKE A PRICKLY PEAR!
Nic Cage reference get it...no...okay...

I would like to please reserve fauna. I am looking desperately for her. I have pears. There is an auction or was but 35mil is a lot for a buyout I am disabled play all the time just can't find her no matter how many hrs days of no sleep I cycle. If you can help I would be grateful to anyone who can, my last dreamy for myself before I help others get theirs.

I'd like to reserve Ruby. Peaches. c:

I've noticed that it's harder to get villagers that aren't tier 1/2, because they never show up for trade. D:

I would love to reserve Phoebe, so that she can get the taste of some of my sweet, sweet oranges!

If I reserve a villager, how long can you hold them? Can we reserve villagers you don't have? If so, I'd like to reserve Kid Cat. I hope he likes the oranges in my town.

Last edited:
Could I reserve Dotty? I think she'd like my town's cherries.

Last edited:
I'd like to reserve Beau, if that's okay? :3 I'm sure he'd love to eat the oranges in my town <3

If you get Wart Jr or Cole run through your town, I'd love to invite them over for some peaches!

Oooh! Could I reserve Tangy? I'm sure she'll love the cherries in my town.

Last edited:
Back