• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Create your villager!

Pate and Ketchup

Pan of Lilydew
Bells
Orange Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Good morning! I saw a little game on Reddit in which you can create your own villager. Not all species are represented and it's not perfect, but it has the merit of existing! I had more or less fun creating my character even if I'm terrible at these creation games, so here it is! Feel free to share your own creations! 🔥

568293_BHGEWADi.png

https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/568293

This seems like a lot of fun to play around with! For my first villager, I decided to do a rough take on one of my OCs, a Raccoon named Kaz (I have no idea where I got that name from) whose design is based around the Animal Crossing cat model except with ears that are more rounded. It's given me a few ideas for his overall design though which is helpful, since after all these years I still haven't even made it past the design stage for him yet. Enough rambling about that though, here is my villager "Kaz!"

AC Villager.png

----------
Edit: Here is a slightly more refined version of him!

Kaz 2.png

Last edited:
ooh, this is such a fun idea! everyone’s creations are absolutely adorable; i would love for all of them to be real villagers! 💓

i actually have a few villager ideas in the vault (aka my brain) that i’d love to expand on and draw myself one day, but i unfortunately haven’t gotten to it yet. i created a villager version of myself for tbt’s 2022 celebrating diversity event, though! there’s definitely things that i’d change about her if i were to redesign her or expand on her some day. i’ll include the drawing of her that i did in a spoiler below, just for fun.
6a43b6bf-c59f-4e52-9b85-5ed985fe5d68-jpeg.444781

anyways, i used the picrew template to create the cutie below! i mainly used her as an opportunity to play around and discover all of the different design options, but i honestly love her so much that i fear i may have to draw her and give her a whole identity now. she’s a candy corn-inspired wolf, dressed up as an adorable pumpkin! perfect for halloween. 🎃

she’s inspired by one of the villager ideas i have floating around in my brain, except she’s a wolf instead of an axolotl, haha.

IMG_4373.png

i may come back and play around some more with design ideas, but i think my candy corn girl is good enough for now. i need her in my game immediately.

568293_MeJ8T1Pv.png

The only one so far with an amphibian. Sad there wasn't a way I could make an alligator (or a snake, so sad!) Unfortunately there were still limited options customisation-wise. There wasn't a red colouring option which confused me so I used orange. Only played around with it a few times and decided this was the best one. Still, it was really fun!

Back