• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling ✩ ❀ Peyton's Perfect Cycling ❀ ✩ Accepting villager reservations {Grand Opening~7-24}

May I reserve Rhonda? She's not popular, but I NEVER see her being given away :x

Cherry! Sorry, I'm on my phone and sometimes miss text xD

Last edited:
I would love to reserve Sprinkle but I also need picture proof as I am newer to this site. Peaches are my town fruit

Sure! You don't need picture proof until you adopt her c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I reserve Ankha? I need picture proof too... She shares my birthday AND she's a cat!! We'd have PEACH cake together on our birthday! :)

Thats cute c:
Adding you to the reserve list:)

First I posted (I get so excited when I see reservations) and after read the rules, so now I say that Beau or Whitney would love cherries! But, it's too late xdd

I'm being more lenient on the rules now c:
I will put you on the reserve list for Whitney because Ive already had Beau in my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i Reserve Ankha ? Have you tryed the famous Cosboro Apple ?

Sure! Adding you to the list~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to reserve Fauna, please!

Please read the rules:)

Today I have Carmen in boxes. I like having a different personality villager in my town. I love Lolly and Tutu. I Prefer Lolly though his character is normal, but if you find it easier Tutu, I stay with her.

Sorry if I don't understand the message, my english is bad. ^^U

Last edited:
Edited my post, sorry! I'm on mobile and I sometimes miss text :x

Thats fine! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Today I have Carmen in boxes. I like having a different personality villager in my town. I love Lolly and Tutu. I Prefer Lolly though his character is normal, but if you find it easier Tutu, I stay with her.

Sorry if I don't understand the message, my english is bad. ^^U

I will put you on the reserve list for Lolly^^

Hi, sorry about this, but my reservation was actually, for Rhonda, not Cherry, I put cherry since its my town fruit :3

Last edited:
Hi! May I reserve Chief? I havea basket full of cherries and I would like to share them with him :)

Hello! could I possibly reserve Whitney or Diana? I have a basked full of perfect peaches with their names on it!<3 I know your rules say only one, but If I get one, you can take me off the list for the other one..If not, that's ok! I could choose one:)

Last edited:
Hello! could I possibly reserve Whitney or Diana? I know your rules say only one, but If I get one, you can take me off the list for the other one..If not, that's ok! I could choose one:)

You would have a better chance reserving Diana because one other person already reserved Whitney, so I will put you on the list for Diana :)

Back