• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Panda's Place 🐼🌷 where a panda can just draw (or write!)

Been wanting to draw Pawmi for a while now, and thinking about him made me think of Patamon, too. Probably because they're both orange and super adorable 🥰🧡
Pawmi and Patamon.png

Been wanting to draw Pawmi for a while now, and thinking about him made me think of Patamon, too. Probably because they're both orange and super adorable 🥰🧡
View attachment 470360
pawmi & patamon!!!

so cute!! :love:

i found this recently & i love this art thread of yours ^^

i posted a new drawing in my own art thread :3 *i renamed it ''charlotte's art spot''*

Last edited:
My very own Story of Seasons with all three of my OCs! It's fun getting to do all the things you enjoy during your favorite season!

In the spring 🌸 Li'l Ears is searching for Easter eggs together with his hamster pal. The cherry blossom forest is so pretty!

Li'l Ears, Li'l Eggs!.png

During the summer 🌻 Bounce spends time in his flower garden. It's so warm and relaxing!

Bounce's Summer Garden.png

And when it's autumn 🍁 Gnawty sings a song about the harvest. Super sweet, super juicy berries coming right up!

Gnawty's Autumn Song.png

Here's each individual drawing side by side! But what about winter? ❄️ It's a secret to everybody!~

Li'l Ears, Li'l Eggs!.png
Bounce's Summer Garden.png
Gnawty's Autumn Song.png

I've been practicing a new art style by drawing and coloring in soft happy pastels, primarily using crayon and watercolor tools, and for this drawing in particular I was inspired by the fun and cute Froggy Egg collectible
1685985107814.png
let's sing a frog song together! 🐸🎵🎶

Siiiiiingin' in the Raiiiiin!.png

I love, love, LOVE and can't stop, stop, STOP drawing Li'l Ears, my favorite orange boy 🧡I've been wanting to draw him in the style of a Super Mario 3D World character icon for a while now because I freaking LOVE that game and thought it was a fun idea, and I finally gotten around to it! I'm really happy with how cute it turned out 🥰 he's ready for adventure!
Super Cabbit 3D World.png

I love, love, LOVE and can't stop, stop, STOP drawing Li'l Ears, my favorite orange boy 🧡I've been wanting to draw him in the style of a Super Mario 3D World character icon for a while now because I freaking LOVE that game and thought it was a fun idea, and I finally gotten around to it! I'm really happy with how cute it turned out 🥰 he's ready for adventure!
View attachment 497399
aww!! he's so cute!! :love:

and your new profile pic is so cute, too! :D

~my entry for the Celebrating Diversity 2023 Arts & Crafts Contest~ Second Place winner!! 🥰🥈 Just something I drew for funsies~ wasn't expecting it to be nominated or for people to care about it, really. It was a huge surprise, and of course I was pretty stoked about winning. Never thought I'd win any art-related event thingy! 🎨 the super cute Rainbow Feather collectible will always be special to me - it means that I don't totally suck at art lol ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 but even if I hadn't been nominated nor won I would still be proud and happy with my art 💞💖 It's great so many peeps enjoyed my art, thank you!

I was feeling very creative with this one and wanted to go all out. I used two different layers (one for the background displaying all 4 seasons in Animal Crossing, and one for the foreground displaying my island rep and her magical sheepie friends, each one representing a country and its national fruit) because I love culinary & cultural diversity! 🍊🍋🍇🍓🥨🍕🍣🌶️🍡

Celebrating Diversity 2023.png

~my entries for TBT Space Camp 2023~

"Obscure Observations"
I made cover art to go with the story

Sweet little Creature.png

"Daunting gray eyes cold like the river, wavy tresses black like her heart...a heart without the ability to love."

That is how my crewmates described me. Let them say what they want. No matter how forbidding the occurrence, no matter how vile the creature, I go wherever new discoveries awaited me, even to a lonely, eerie planet such as this. In truth, that is what first drew me to this place. Rocks striking shades of indigo and violet, speckles of starlight creeping along the lake's surface, and encompassing it all, a forest veiled in thick, swirling mist. The gnarled trees seemed to almost beckon me, and I gladly took the invitation, lips giving shape to a pleased smile. The prospect of adding a new entry to my research journal thrilled me so.

Along the way I encountered and studied many kinds of alien lifeforms: from nightmarish insects to atrocious beasts. It was like a candy store for my ravenous mind, an appetite that can never be satiated. Such an exquisite, intoxicating flavor... How could I resist? I craved knowledge, I wanted to experience it all!

Finding a mysterious path, I followed it and came to a small glade gently illuminated by the soft glow of the moon, the arched branches above almost like...a cradle of sorts. There were clusters of carrots that glistened in alternating colors of yellow, pink and blue and downy carpets of moss that gave off a rather soothing green light. But what truly intrigued me was a stirring coming from the center of the glade. I got closer, and upon parting the leaves a small gasp escaped me.

There lay a small rabbit-like creature, with fur as white as snow and ruby-red eyes that looked at me in a way I have never been looked at before. The creature pressed its head affectionately against my hand. Astonishing! Its fur was so plush and soft, I simply must write it down in my journal! But...but I found I could not, for I picked up the creature instead, and suddenly I never wanted to let it go. Just what was this strange feeling in my heart? It was so new to me, even a little startling, but...I liked it very much, and suddenly I found I was smiling for a reason unknown to me. I must find out why.

I decided to take the creature back with me to the space station. In the mornings I would feed it the freshest fruits, in the afternoons let it drink from the clearest brook, and in the evenings let it play in the widest meadow. And it was then I realized I did all this not in the name of research, but simply...to care for it. And how it would look at me so endearingly, like a child would a mother. And how I would smile. Such behavior, such sentiment was unlike me, but...I welcomed it.

My crewmates said many things about us, but let them say what they want.

"Cosmic Canvas"
Based on my winter 2021 short story - Second Place contest winner 🥈 one of my proudest accomplishments

Space Camp Cosmic Canvas.png

Princess and the Starkeeper.png

In an enchanted clearing secret to humans the most extraordinary creatures would appear during winter. They were known as the Starkeepers. Large celestial birds with long, shimmering tail feathers, wings as dazzling as starlight and eyes more exquisite than jewels, the Starkeepers would soar across the night sky like comets, but there was one Starkeeper who was the smallest of his kind. He was not a strong flier and his feathers were not quite as dazzling, but the light in his heart was sincere and true. Even so, the other Starkeepers paid him no heed. It discouraged him, being such a small thing...and as the wistful little Starkeeper continued to watch the world, he sometimes wondered if anyone would watch him, too, somewhere in that world.

As all the kingdom took to peaceful slumber, one bedroom light in all the palace remained on. Sitting upon her windowsill, the princess gazed at the starry sky, expression pensive. Though her room was brimming with all sorts of wonderful gifts from her suitors, such trivial gestures could never win her heart. How could she care for such things when all she could ever want was right here, watching the stars she admired so.

The king, however, was pompous and greedy. He was very pleased to have all the gold and treasures that he had. The princess did not think the same way like her father; hers was a virtuous, charitable heart. Where the king would take, the princess would give. The king saw fine, loyal young men ready for marriage, but the princess knew their wily ways.

“Think of the alliances that could be forged!” he would beam with pride.

“And what of my happiness, father?” but she would shake her head. “Is that not of greater value? I cannot marry a man whose mouth speaks of love and promises but whose eyes speak of my title or my money,” and would return to her windowsill. Often the princess would wonder, as she wistfully looked out at that vast night sky, if there was a star out there watching over her, too…

One night as the princess slept a gentle light flooded her room from the window. Stirred from her slumber, she went to close the curtains but stopped. When she took in the sight of that distant aurora all thoughts of sleep at once dissipated from her mind, face filled with wonder. Putting on her coat, the princess snuck away from the palace and went into the snowy woods, following the light of the aurora. Everybody knew the trees of the woods played tricks, but the light guided her down the path like a tender hand holding hers, a path no human had ever tread before.

Soon the princess came to a clearing, and that’s when she saw them—the Starkeepers. She watched in astonishment as the marvelous creatures joyfully flew about in the sky, the glittery glow of their tail feathers trailing ribbons of light, creating the aurora. Their calls were hauntingly beautiful.

The Starkeepers were incredible to see, but then she noticed one all by himself. He was so small and looked so lonely that the princess had nothing but compassion for him and went to console him.

“You dear creature, what’s wrong? Why do you not fly with the others?” she asked, but the little Starkeeper only gave a despondent cry. For a moment the princess’s face fell but then her blue eyes twinkled with an idea.

“Please don’t be so sad,” she smiled. “I’ll come visit you every night, then we could make this our own secret place.”

The little Starkeeper was touched by this girl who spoke so kindly and sweetly to him, and so every night that winter the princess returned to the clearing. She showed him how she could make snow angels and he showed her how he could glide about, wanting to try his very best for her, and it didn’t matter that he was one thing and she another—he sang his jubilant song, she laughed her cheerful laugh… The woodland animals all agreed they were the happiest pair there had ever been.

The princess told him of her hopes and dreams, her ambitions and sorrows. She told him how she would be left heartbroken, for she felt certain nobody loved her, all the while shedding big tears. And the little Starkeeper listened and looked at her and only her, for he did not see riches or even the crown upon her head. He only saw a young woman he would not hurt for the world.

On the final night of winter, it was time for the Starkeepers to return to the realm of the cosmos.

The princess was sad to see him go, but then the little Starkeeper did something wondrous. Using every bit of his power he made a star, a small yet beautiful star that emitted a comforting glow. The princess was simply captivated. It would mean everything to him if he could always make her smile like that, but how could she ever love such a small, sorry creature? This made him feel discouraged, but to the princess his eyes spoke more sincerely, more beautifully than any words ever could and thought that was a silly thing for him to think about, for of course she could.

“I see no small, sorry creature,” she told him, “but the grandest, sweetest creature in the whole world,” and she placed a tender kiss upon his petite head. “My darling Starkeeper, I’ll always be thinking of you, and no matter how far we might be, as long as we look at our star, we won’t ever be lonely.” And so, the princess let the star go into the sky where it shone brightly over the kingdom.

The princess continued to dream of the stars, looking out at the night sky as she tucked some of her wheat-gold hair behind her ear. And whenever her gaze fell upon their star she couldn’t help but miss her beloved friend so. She wished strongly upon the star every night from her windowsill, longing to be with her friend again.

Then suddenly, one winter night, when the princess was sure she heard familiar calls in the distance she hastened to the balcony. It was her greatest pleasure to behold the wonderful return of the Starkeepers. The creatures flew gracefully in the sky, but there was one Starkeeper who flew strongly and proudly—he was the biggest, most dazzling Starkeeper of them all. Landing on the balcony, the charming creature bowed before his princess, earning another one of her radiant smiles. No matter what the princess could always recognize those gentle eyes, and so, reunited at last, the two fondly pressed their heads together.

“My darling Starkeeper, how good it is to see you again,” she said, stroking his long neck.

Her heartfelt wishes had given the little Starkeeper the strength to become mighty. His wings were filled with the strength to fly across vast galaxies, further than he had ever gone, but he would always return, for this world was the loveliest place he knew, where a princess and a Starkeeper could meet in perfect happiness.

But as the king watched the Starkeepers, desire gripped his heart. Such exquisite creatures… He must have them, then he could admire their beauty whenever he pleased.

“Prove your loyalty to me! Capture the Starkeepers and bring them to me!” the king ordered the suitors and at once they readied themselves. They raised their weapons and threw their nets, caring not if they hurt the creatures. The Starkeepers, who knew only peace, were so frightened they didn’t know what to do and one by one they were captured. How the princess pleaded, but her father only ignored her. He was especially interested in the biggest, most dazzling Starkeeper, but the creature would not let himself be so easily captured. He swiftly dodged their weapons and not a net could brush his feathers, but one young man took careful aim and let his arrow fly, striking him. Down tumbled the creature, and it seemed he would at last be captured, but using his remaining strength he flew away to the woods.

The suitors gave chase, but because of the wickedness in their hearts the trees of the woods confounded them with illusions. The princess, however, knew the way, for the goodness in her heart would always take her to the secret path of the woods, reaching the enchanted clearing first. There she found her friend lying upon the snow in much pain.

“Oh sweet creature!” cried the tearful princess, rushing to his side. “Look what’s happened to you…!” The Starkeeper couldn’t move, so deep was his wound. He could only think about the plight of his fellow Starkeepers; to have their freedom suddenly taken away from them...

Suddenly the sound of footsteps became louder and the princess’s face became pale with terror. “No! They shan’t have you!” she gasped. “Please! You mustn’t stay here! Fly away!"

The Starkeeper refused, giving her a pleading cry.

“You must. Even if I am to never see you again, then so be it, but I must know that you will be safe…!” Her voice broke with emotion. “Please! I cannot bear to lose you!”

Within moments the suitors appeared, along with the king.

“My daughter, you will give the creature to me,” he ordered.

“I won’t,” said the princess firmly. She spoke not only to her father but to the suitors as well. “Have you no sympathy for these creatures? What you have done is shameful and wrong. By taking the Starkeepers, you have taken the beauty of the night sky. This beauty is not there for your selfish desires and it is no one’s possession. It is there for all to see."

The Starkeeper stood faithfully by his princess's side.

But the king’s covetous heart could not be moved. “You dare to defy me as well, creature? Very well, does your happiness mean more to you than the glow of your feathers?”

“No! I won’t let you give up the glow of your feathers!” the princess protested, but the Starkeeper gave it and as soon as he did he dazzled like starlight no more.

“Now give me the might of your wings."

“No! You mustn’t give up the might of your wings!” Once again the princess protested and once again the Starkeeper gave up what was his. As soon as he did all the strength left his wings, never to fly again.

“And your eyes… How they gleam with beauty. Give that to me,” was the king’s final command.

“Not that, not your beautiful eyes! I won’t allow it! You noble creature, you gave and you gave but now I will give. I will give all that I have and all that I am if it meant we could take this happiness far away with us.”

And then, a truly extraordinary thing happened. In answer of this profound wish a brilliant light enveloped the Starkeeper, his form slowly changing before everyone’s eyes, and where a creature of feathers and wings once was now stood a resplendently dressed prince with long, flowing white hair. The king was astonished. He did not believe this could be that very same creature, but the princess never doubted, for she needed only take one look into those gentle eyes.

Hand in hand they walked up a path of stars, higher and higher to the realm of the cosmos. With their freedom restored, the Starkeepers soared alongside them. The princess and the Starkeeper never gave the thought of marriage any mind. And why should they? There was no better way of delighting in their love than simply being together, laughing together, and dreaming together.

And every winter, whenever an aurora appeared in the sky the people of the kingdom were sure they saw two happy figures playing in the stars and couldn’t help but feel happy themselves for some reason.

"Pencil Passports"
BSDpMlq.png

"Space Camp Flag Design"
Space Camp Bell Tree Flag Design Space Whales.png

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while now, as a sort of test to see how much I've improved using my digital art pad. Same tools - cover pencil and simple watercolors - and this is the result....

The very first thing I ever drew digitally, back in 2020

Rokon.jpg

And now, about 4 years later....
Rokon updated.png

How far I've come... 🥲

Just something I did on a whim while binging anime songs - because you start drawing something one way and next thing you know, it ends up a whole other way. And now I will always associated this with one of my favorite videos to listen to. Such is the power of music 🎵💗💜

I call it, "Anime Sheepie on a Date" drawn using crayon, simple watercolors and digital soft pressure airbrush

Anime Sheepie.png

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while now, as a sort of test to see how much I've improved using my digital art pad. Same tools - cover pencil and simple watercolors - and this is the result....​
I don't think I ever commented on your thread. I've seen your art throughout the forums and on events and have always enjoyed seeing your ideas/pieces. I really like the styles you've drawn in. They're all great.

You are very talented. It's always neat to see one of those now and then challenges. I think both pieces are great! I like that the earlier version reminds me of old Japanese calligraphy art. And your latest version is great and shows how far you've come.

Back