• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let me draw your... TEMP CLOSED (slow spark freebies/artdump)

So I'm super uncreative but I guess this is a theme idea?:
Another version of avatars.
Basically drawing someone's avatar in another way..?
(Of course, if you decide to do this, I might need to change my PP as you made it, unless you wanna recreate your own work c;)
It's just a bad idea, it's cool if you don't wanna use it

These are really cool!
My theme is Game of thrones but if thats too hard to work with I'm going to be starting an Alice in wonderland theme :D

Interesting concept to go with a series :0 perhaps I could generalize it by doing something like the theme would be "Media", where people could provide a favorite show or series, and I'd draw something from their town in that aspect :D

So I'm super uncreative but I guess this is a theme idea?:
Another version of avatars.
Basically drawing someone's avatar in another way..?
(Of course, if you decide to do this, I might need to change my PP as you made it, unless you wanna recreate your own work c;)
It's just a bad idea, it's cool if you don't wanna use it

No, it has a root in something good :3 Perhaps I could consider Alternative Icons, but I'd expect to be doing a lot of OC work (it's like a majority of icons i've noticed XD) which I'm totally okay with, provided there's reference for it >w<

Strangely enough, I didn't think of a particular ACNL character or place... More of an OC I guess? Feel free to adopt it if you's like :3

v Clicky! v
Huh, weird. I have a player in Leafton who is named Marcus. He loves the majority of nature, and he used to live in a town where houses are trees (And i'm not talking about Fortree City from the Pokemon series. This is Animal Crossing, not Pokemon)
I really do think Marcus would be cool as an oc. And if he was, the oc you made would be his girlfriend. I have been working on his bio for years, changing it and keeping a few things and I still am. I'm not so sure how to make a bio for this oc, but the oc also lives in Marcus' old hometown.

Anyway, i'd love to adopt the oc (I may tend to leave it alone) and thank you so much!

Huh, weird. I have a player in Leafton who is named Marcus. He loves the majority of nature, and he used to live in a town where houses are trees (And i'm not talking about Fortree City from the Pokemon series. This is Animal Crossing, not Pokemon)
I really do think Marcus would be cool as an oc. And if he was, the oc you made would be his girlfriend. I have been working on his bio for years, changing it and keeping a few things and I still am. I'm not so sure how to make a bio for this oc, but the oc also lives in Marcus' old hometown.

Anyway, i'd love to adopt the oc (I may tend to leave it alone) and thank you so much!

Wow, so intricate :D And who wouldn't love a flying pixie girlfriend??
I'd be happy for you to adopt her ^ ^

Here we go :D I think Merengue would have been a better match for the subject, but Mira is so cute :D

Thats hilarious! They are pranksters, so I imagine Mira being funny and stuffing the mayor with too much pie. LOL. The name Pieville is actually after my daughter's childhood nickname (cutie pie...then became pie pie).

Thats hilarious! They are pranksters, so I imagine Mira being funny and stuffing the mayor with too much pie. LOL. The name Pieville is actually after my daughter's childhood nickname (cutie pie...then became pie pie).

Awwwwww, That's adorable! :D Glad to have drawn it ^w^

Sorry I haven't updated, I'm just posting to let everyone know that i'll do my best to pick a new theme this MONDAY!

I've been all held up with housework ^ ^'

NEW THEME CHOSEN!

Leave a reply with your favorite Media thing (Like a tv show, movie, book etc) and any one thing or person from AC:NL and I'll draw some kind of mashup or idea!

For example, Isabelle and Game of thrones would end up being Isabelle Lannister or something, being she's blond and all :p

Last edited:
Back