• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Panda's Place 🐼🌷 where a panda can just draw (or write!)

LittleMissPanda

🌷 fresh from the garden 🌷
Bells
ど
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Ruby
Mint
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
う
So I basically decided to use my man's digital art pad + program (Corel Painter Essentials 5) 'cause I want to art now. I'm just testing it out.

Rokon.jpg

More doodles to come.

My unfinished dragon

Dragon 2 (panda).jpg

Last edited:
I think you captured the beauty and adorableness of Vulpix perfectly! (It is one of my favorites ^.^). Those little eyes make me want to hug it ^.^. Very interesting style. I hope you end up finishing the dragon. It looks really promising so far ^.^.

I think you captured the beauty and adorableness of Vulpix perfectly! (It is one of my favorites ^.^). Those little eyes make me want to hug it ^.^. Very interesting style. I hope you end up finishing the dragon. It looks really promising so far ^.^.
Thank you so much for your encouraging and kind words! ^.^ it means a lot to me coming from you~ as much as I love Alolan Vulpix, Kantonian Vulpix will always be a fave of mine 🥰

My style is somewhat realistic while being cute at the same time. I also do chibi (but I cannot do people at ALL hahaha 😅)

Profile pic drawn by me! 💖 He's an OC of mine (a cat/rabbit hybrid) having fun with his shiny new feathers~ Drawn using Corel Painter Essentials 5, the digital art program I have been using and practicing with thus far. I'm very pleased with how this piece turned out, in celebration of my recently obtained Gradient Feather lineup (as it turns out I suck at drawing feathers but I did my best gosh darn it 😤)

TBT Museum Feelin' Feathery.jpg

Back