• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let me draw your... TEMP CLOSED (slow spark freebies/artdump)

BetaChorale

patent pending
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Cosmos
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
I will return to drawing sometime in mid-may. My drawing tablet has finally drawn its last brush stroke. You can still leave ideas for themes, however.

Rest in peace,
you piece of crap Wacom Bamboo

I FEEL A MIGHTY NEED TO DRAW

9bigLFY.pngp

The current theme is:
FAVORITE MEDIA + ACNL
Leave a reply with your favorite movie, book, TV show, etc and any one thing from AC:NL, and I will draw what comes to mind! Kinda like crossovers this time~

Spark art is when inspiration, motivation, and availability to work don't always line up. The result is that you may receive requests or suggestions that fit the form, but you either don't feel that gusto of artistic compulsion or your life is too hectic. Either way, requests made by your user base are not always accepted.

The plus side is that there is no wait list or pending. It's either begun the second that spark flies and finished shortly, or it' not even considered. If it's a slow day (which most usually are), I'll probably do the art with just the motivation and availability needed, so don't worry about me only taking 1 out of every 10 ideas.

If I "like" your comment or post, I'm most likely going to do the work!

I'm really trying to emphasize that this is a sloooow thread. Please be patient.

If the theme changes and your art was not done, it's because I'm not doing it for whichever theme you attempted. BUT! Anyone can always submit for ANY theme, and you can submit for more than one theme! But please only submit once per theme.

Tips are appreciated!

Do you draw NSFW/Nudity/Mature Content?

Eeeeeeh, yeah, but not through Belltree, as there are rules n' such. So unfortunately I won't be drawing any bare bazongas or bulging what-nots for BTB. Sorry.

---

How long does your art usually take?

It depends on the level of detail. Averages, if I actually sit down and do the whole thing in one setting, my longer works take up to 5 hours. The quick ones I can do in >1-2.

---

How long will it take between posting my (accepted) request and actually getting the work?

Well, I post the new theme and then refresh every few minutes for responses. So I should see it right away. If not, I'm probably asleep. But when I hit the little "like" on your comment, that means two things: 1, I've accepted your request and 2, It will be done within 24 hours. Most often it'll be done within 4 hours depending on what order you place in, or I'll do it right when wake up!

---

What tools do you use?

A very glitchy Wacom Bamboo and an art program called Made with Mischief. Sometimes for certain projects, I'll double up and use FireAlpaca with Mischief if I need photoshop-like edits. (Cause I don't have photoshop...)

goodnewseveryone.png

My birthday is coming up in May and my wonderful mother said she will be getting me the fancy fancy Wacom Intuos Draw :D So I'll be WAY more motivated to draw in excess because I won't be using this CRAP bamboo.
(nothing against the Wacom Bamboo, it's just mine has a faulty wire so if I move my left wrist the wrong way it disconnects.)

---

Am I at all involved in your art process?

Yeah, without your responses I'd be sitting here twiddling my thumbs!

Themes I'm thinking about doing later/Themes you've suggested:

USERNAME INSPIRATION ✔
SIGNATURE INSPIRATION ✔
TOWN NAME INSPIRATION ✔
ALTERNATIVE ICONS
FAVORITE MEDIA (current)

v Clicky! v

USERNAME THEME

TOWN NAME THEME

FAV MEDIA + ACNL

~Don't expect the art to get much past A or B, this thread of for light doodles~
Yes I'm aware some of the links redirect to Imgur, but I swear I've coded it right. Ugh.

SINGLES

A

B

C

MULTI

D

E

F

COMICS

TBT RELATED WORKS

(I owe Pokemanz an OC drawing, I'm mucho sorrybro)

~Open~

Last edited:
My name isn't very inspirational, but if you can think of something for it feel free!

this is a really cool idea! i think my user has something to it, but if you can't think of anything that's fine!! <3

My username is pretty short x) But maybe you can get inspiration from an anagram of it. Evol (evil), Love, Olev (olive) I don't know lol.

Last edited:
I wonder what mine might inspire :rolleyes:
my fav pokemon is arcanine throwing that out there cough

Please, please! Draw mine^^

I'm considering this for a full project that I'd get to in my random offline time... HMMMM ^ ^

v Clicky! V

- - - Post Merge - - -

YESSS i was hoping you'd pop in :D I owe you an alex!! or was it nathan... some OC

Buuut i'll do this first
You're so sly I never would have noticed, much ninja very sneak

Last edited:
you can try mine if you like.
these are cute!
Thank you :D
I suck at drawing Rotini pastas Q.Q

v Clicky! V

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried. He has way too much fluff for his own good OnO Imagine it with blue stripes though. I was gonna color it but my eyes are coloring spots in my vision, I need to reeeeest

v Clicky! v

Last edited:
Back