• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

*Kicks door open*

Hiya, Panda! I'm back with another request if that's OK!

Chibi
Background: Transparent
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Kourage!
Expression: Happy holding a sweet balloon! (Basically the same way he's happy about the ISC frag in the reference if that's ok 🙂)
Reference:

f89f862f-89eb-40dd-b17e-9b4220ddb9e3.png

Payment: 400

*Kicks door open*

Hiya, Panda! I'm back with another request if that's OK!

Chibi
Background: Transparent
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Kourage!
Expression: Happy holding a sweet balloon! (Basically the same way he's happy about the ISC frag in the reference if that's ok 🙂)
Reference:

View attachment 547732
Payment: 400
*Drops and breaks all her art supplies from the shock of the sudden door kick*

Oh great, that's the third time this week! How am I supposed to draw now???

lol kidding! 😊🤭 this will be fun! I can't wait to paint Kourage! 🐢💖 just to be sure, you only want him in the image and not together with Hope, right? If so, it would be 400 TBT total, correct! I'll have plenty of time tomorrow to get started.

*Drops and breaks all her art supplies from the shock of the sudden door kick*

Oh great, that's the third time this week! How am I supposed to draw now???

lol kidding! 😊🤭 this will be fun! I can't wait to paint Kourage! 🐢💖 just to be sure, you only want him in the image and not together with Hope, right? If so, it would be 400 TBT total, correct! I'll have plenty of time tomorrow to get started.
Yep! Just Kourage! (Might come back later for Hope lol) I'll send the tbt now!

Hii, could I make an order please? 😊

PMD style
Border color: Green
AC villager: Drift
Expression: just smiling
Payment: 200 TBT

Attachments

• IMG_4849.jpeg
    IMG_4849.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 3
Hii, could I make an order please? 😊

PMD style
Border color: Green
AC villager: Drift
Expression: just smiling
Payment: 200 TBT
Hello! Thank you for commissioning me! 😊🐾💖 this makes me so happy as Drift is one of my favorite frog villagers! I can't wait to paint him for you! You may send over the payment anytime and it'll be ready in a day or two ^^

Hello! Thank you for commissioning me! 😊🐾💖 this makes me so happy as Drift is one of my favorite frog villagers! I can't wait to paint him for you! You may send over the payment anytime and it'll be ready in a day or two ^^
Thank you so much, I’ll send the TBT now 😊

@King koopa commission complete! Kourage couldn't believe his luck! While out for a walk one day, something pretty sweet floated near him: it was a Sweet Balloon!
"Sweet!!" he said happily. "Wait 'til I show Hope and all my other friends!" 🥰🎈💖

View attachment 547963
AHHH I love it he looks so cute! Thank you so much once again!

@Doo commission complete! Drift is on his way to the dojo to get even more buff! 💪🐸 what new moves will he learn today?

PMD Green Border Drift drawn by LMP.png

Here's a fun track that goes along with the art 🥰 thanks again for commissioning me!

Your art looks so good, that I want to submit a request! The lack of overall Lopez art is kind of criminal, so I'm hoping that this'll be something that you'll enjoy creating!

CHIBI
Background
: Transparent
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Lopez
Expression: A "proud smile" expression while holding a brown & white rock guitar by its neck in one hoof; bottom of the guitar resting on the floor; opposite arm on his hip.
Reference: Not the best picture in the world to visually describe what I'm talking about, but let's pretend that he's holding a guitar in his left hoof (ignore my player character as he's totally irrelevant to this request):

Lopez and Me.jpg

What the guitar (and the flame tee I'd like him to wear) would look like:

Lopez the Guitarist.jpg

You don't have to go crazy in changing his design; the more he resembles himself, the better.

Payment: 400 TBT

Your art looks so good, that I want to submit a request! The lack of overall Lopez art is kind of criminal, so I'm hoping that this'll be something that you'll enjoy creating!

CHIBI
Background
: Transparent
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Lopez
Expression: A "proud smile" expression while holding a brown & white rock guitar by its neck in one hoof; bottom of the guitar resting on the floor; opposite arm on his hip.
Reference: Not the best picture in the world to visually describe what I'm talking about, but let's pretend that he's holding a guitar in his left hoof (ignore my player character as he's totally irrelevant to this request):

View attachment 548521

What the guitar (and the flame tee I'd like him to wear) would look like:

View attachment 548524

You don't have to go crazy in changing his design; the more he resembles himself, the better.

Payment: 400 TBT
I happily accept your request, it's really nice that others enjoy my art, thank you for commissioning me! 🥰🐾💖 I can't wait to paint Lopez for you! You may send over the payment anytime and I'll get started during the week~ I'll do my best on it!

hi!

can i prehaps get another one done, please? :3

this time, my human-sona, who also goes by the name of ''charlotte'' with my pika-sona, lot *we're one in the same person :3 *
here's my ref :>
charlotte (me)   (2024 ver).. with my pika-self, lot (28-03-24).png

i'd like it like my ref, if possible :>
this is one of my favourite jumpers, by the way :D

*my pj shirt has three owls on it.. but i don't have room for all of them :0 *

either of these are great, as i take my jumper off when i get hot after i drink my hot milk & when i go to bed :>
charlotte (me)   (2024 ver).. with my pika-self, lot (28-03-24).........png

Attachments

• DSC04162....jpg
    DSC04162....jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
hi!

can i prehaps get another one done, please? :3

this time, my human-sona, who also goes by the name of ''charlotte'' with my pika-sona, lot *we're one in the same person :3 *
here's my ref :>
View attachment 548804
i'd like my ref, if possible :>
this is one of my favourite jumpers, by the way :D

*my pj shirt has three owls on it.. but i don't have room for all of them :0 *

either of these are great, as i take my jumper off when i get hot after i drink my hot milk & when i go to bed :>
View attachment 548805
Ooh how cute! 💖 I'd be happy to draw for you ^^ which ref would you prefer? Also, would you like me to add your pika-sona too or do you just want your human-sona?

Ooh how cute! 💖 I'd be happy to draw for you ^^ which ref would you prefer?
^^

ummmm..... the first ref, the jumper one, please, actually, as that's the one i draw the most & wear the most :D *my shirt & shorts are just underneath when i take my jumper off :> *
Also, would you like me to add your pika-sona too or do you just want your human-sona?
my pika-sona, too, please :3

Last edited:
^^

ummmm..... the first ref, the jumper one, please, actually, as that's the one i draw the most & wear the most :D *my shirt & shorts are just underneath when i take my jumper off :> *

my pika-sona, too, please :3
Okey dokey! You get the Easter discount of just 250 TBT instead of 400 TBT for 2 characters in a custom drawing ^^ just to be sure, you want them in the same style as your avatar, right?

Okey dokey! You get the Easter discount of just 250 TBT instead of 400 TBT for 2 characters in a custom drawing ^^ just to be sure, you want them in the same style as your avatar, right?
ummm.... is it too late to swap to the this ref at all? if it is, that's alright :>

charlotte (me)   (2024 ver).. with my pika-self, lot (30-03-24).........png

cause i wear this alot too :>
*my pink pj jacket has cat heads on it, but i don't have room for them*

Last edited:
Back