• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Hi again Panda c: May I please get one of these for her brother too? o:

Order form (PMD style) price: 200 TBT

Border color: Blue
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC
Expression: Can he have a sneaky/sus smirk expression as well? His will be less playful than hers and more like "don't mess with me" type, if that makes sense? lol. He's essentially a nice guy getting sucked into street gang life so though he picks up some of their mannerisms, all in all he's a sweetheart.
Reference: Payment: 200 TBT
Gotcha! So his smirk is a bit more serious? As though he's gritting his teeth in frustration? Or maybe he's grinning sorta happily and trying to seem cool?
Hi, I want a PMD thingy.

Border color: Pink
OC: His name is Bob, and no, I didn't name him after that villager! I made him for use on a website called Scratch when I was in elementary school back in 2016 so that's why he looks simple...you'll see what I mean in the references.
Expression: Surprise me!
Reference:
I drew these months ago.
View attachment 553863
His favorite food is popcorn. Maybe have him hold a tub of some? J is this character I use to represent myself so you don't need to include her.
View attachment 553864
Payment: 200 TBT

Also, you don't have to do this but I was wondering about something. Since you said something about being able to draw almost anything, what if you did a redraw of this art my friend made?
This is his favorite I believe, so it would be great if you decided to do that. Maybe make it 1920x1080 like desktop wallpaper? Not sure how it's gonna cost, though. If it's too much for me or you can't do it I'll change my mind.
I accept your PMD style request, thank you for commissioning me! :) I'll do my best on it. You may send over the payment anytime and I should have time this week to get started.

Also, I'll give the redraw a try and see how it goes. I've never done anything like it before so just in case it doesn't turn out well, no extra payment necessary. But if you and your friend do like it, consider it a freebie anyway ^^

Gotcha! So his smirk is a bit more serious? As though he's gritting his teeth in frustration? Or maybe he's grinning sorta happily and trying to seem cool?

I accept your PMD style request, thank you for commissioning me! :) I'll do my best on it. You may send over the payment anytime and I should have time this week to get started.

Also, I'll give the redraw a try and see how it goes. I've never done anything like it before so just in case it doesn't turn out well, no extra payment necessary. But if you and your friend do like it, consider it a freebie anyway ^^
Grinning happily, trying to seem edgy and cool!

TYSM! Oh, and are you going to draw Bob like a chibi human or are you going draw him like how I would? Because of my art style I don't really like it when artists drawing my human characters like realistic/chibi humans...

TYSM! Oh, and are you going to draw Bob like a chibi human or are you going draw him like how I would? Because of my art style I don't really like it when artists drawing my human characters like realistic/chibi humans...
I could draw him either in my style or yours, I don't mind! Just as long as you're happy and comfortable with it :) just let me know what you think!

@Corrie commission complete! I went with this scenario in my head: street thug approaches and with a grin says, "Heh, you're pretty tough." And so the brother, secretly happy about being told he's tough, acts cool instead and grins right back. "I guess I am. What of it?"

PMD Blue Border OC brother drawn by LMP.png

@BobRocks20 commission complete! 😀🍿 I hope you like it! Also I tried my very best on the wallpaper, it was actually pretty fun to do. If you don't like it you don't have to use it, but if you or your friend use it anywhere, all I ask is that I'm given credit for it. For example, a mention of me by name and perhaps a link to my art shop~ thank you! 💖

PMD Pink Border OC Bob drawn by LMP.png

Custom Wallpaper for BobRocks20, drawn by LMP.png

@BobRocks20 commission complete! 😀🍿 I hope you like it! Also I tried my very best on the wallpaper, it was actually pretty fun to do. If you don't like it you don't have to use it, but if you or your friend use it anywhere, all I ask is that I'm given credit for it. For example, a mention of me by name and perhaps a link to my art shop~ thank you! 💖

View attachment 554145
View attachment 554148
Yo, thanks for doing this! And just in time for my 8th anniversary on Scratch, at that! I just changed my PFP there and I'm probably going to leave it at that for a while because of my inactivity on that website. Also, I'm liking that redraw! I hope my friend does too, because he put that original image I showed you through an AI image editor thing twice, and both of the results were uncanny. I might show this to him sometime, but IDK when... Thank you again! :D

@Corrie commission complete! I went with this scenario in my head: street thug approaches and with a grin says, "Heh, you're pretty tough." And so the brother, secretly happy about being told he's tough, acts cool instead and grins right back. "I guess I am. What of it?"

View attachment 554144

View attachment 554145
View attachment 554148
OMG!! He's so cute!! I love the tough guy face you gave him! It's so fitting! "I guess I am, what of it?" ahahaha so funny! So accurate! Thank you for drawing so much for me lately! :)

Back