• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let me draw your... TEMP CLOSED (slow spark freebies/artdump)

Mine is called Lilium! :>

LIIIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUM, DON'T WANNA LOCK ME UP INSIDE
LIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUM, DON'T WANNA FORGET HOW IT FEELS WITHOUT
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLIIIIIIUUUUUM

Ahem. I don't know if you're familiar with "Lithium" by Evanescence, but I very much am.

v Clicky! v

LIIIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUM, DON'T WANNA LOCK ME UP INSIDE
LIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUM, DON'T WANNA FORGET HOW IT FEELS WITHOUT
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLIIIIIIUUUUUM

Ahem. I don't know if you're familiar with "Lithium" by Evanescence, but I very much am.

v Clicky! v

iM LAUGHING SO HARD RN

Are you talking about RL towns or NL towns? If NL towns, mine is called "Leafton"

It might be a little hard to think about, but I think you got it no problem.

"That's not what I meant by 'build the town in your image,' Mayor..."
-Isabelle probably

v Clicky v
Hahaha ... Thank you! I LOVE my TUBEtown word art!!! ❤️ And Isabelle is ... Dare I say it? .... "Totally tubular" ... Lmao :rolleyes:
Dont judge me! According to the urban dictionary online, that 80s expression is becoming hella cool

Maybe it's just cause I'm so hardwired for pokemon, but this is what I thought of near instantly :D
(The net is slightly transparent so it matches whatever background kinda!)

v Clicky! v

Thats Mareep, right? I used to be such a huuuge fan. Amazing art, once again!

Hahaha ... Thank you! I LOVE my TUBEtown word art!!! ❤️ And Isabelle is ... Dare I say it? .... "Totally tubular" ... Lmao :rolleyes:
Dont judge me! According to the urban dictionary online, that 80s expression is becoming hella cool

Glad you like it!! :DD

Thats Mareep, right? I used to be such a huuuge fan. Amazing art, once again!

That is indeed Mareep :3 10 points to Hufflepuff

----

Sorry I've been offline, internet was down for a bit! Getting back to drawing! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you talking about RL towns or NL towns? If NL towns, mine is called "Leafton"

It might be a little hard to think about, but I think you got it no problem.

Strangely enough, I didn't think of a particular ACNL character or place... More of an OC I guess? Feel free to adopt it if you's like :3

v Clicky! v

Last edited:
These are really cool!
My theme is Game of thrones but if thats too hard to work with I'm going to be starting an Alice in wonderland theme :D

Back