Panda's Place 🐼🌷 where a panda can just draw (or write!)

LittleMissPanda

🌷 fresh from the garden 🌷
Bells
ど
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Ruby
Mint
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
う
So I basically decided to use my man's digital art pad + program (Corel Painter Essentials 5) 'cause I want to art now. I'm just testing it out.

Rokon.jpg

More doodles to come.

My unfinished dragon

Dragon 2 (panda).jpg

Last edited:
I think you captured the beauty and adorableness of Vulpix perfectly! (It is one of my favorites ^.^). Those little eyes make me want to hug it ^.^. Very interesting style. I hope you end up finishing the dragon. It looks really promising so far ^.^.

I think you captured the beauty and adorableness of Vulpix perfectly! (It is one of my favorites ^.^). Those little eyes make me want to hug it ^.^. Very interesting style. I hope you end up finishing the dragon. It looks really promising so far ^.^.
Thank you so much for your encouraging and kind words! ^.^ it means a lot to me coming from you~ as much as I love Alolan Vulpix, Kantonian Vulpix will always be a fave of mine 🥰

My style is somewhat realistic while being cute at the same time. I also do chibi (but I cannot do people at ALL hahaha 😅)

Profile pic drawn by me! 💖 He's an OC of mine (a cat/rabbit hybrid) having fun with his shiny new feathers~ Drawn using Corel Painter Essentials 5, the digital art program I have been using and practicing with thus far. I'm very pleased with how this piece turned out, in celebration of my recently obtained Gradient Feather lineup (as it turns out I suck at drawing feathers but I did my best gosh darn it 😤)

TBT Museum Feelin' Feathery.jpg

Back