Giveaway Free flowers for the upcoming flower event!

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (281) +
Howdy! With the upcoming flower event I'd like to help players a bit.

A while ago I stockpiled a ton of flowers, now I'd like to give them away! I've been waiting for this day for quite a while.

2 flowers per user, check my inventory on my profile to see what's available!

Last edited:
I'll take 2 lilies please if you don't mind! Thank you for sharing with everyone.

I'll take 2 lilies please if you don't mind! Thank you for sharing with everyone.
Most of the ones I have are from 2022, but I have a few dating back up to 2017. What dates would you like (older is more limited)

I'd love some lillies too if you don't mind. Thank you!
Okie. 2022 or older? I have some dating back to 2017, but I'd prefer to wait for the users answer from the previous post. Since they have first dibs on the oldies.

I'd love a few of your tulips please if you still have any available!

I'd love 2 lillies if you still have any left. Any dates are fine with me. Either way, thank you for sharing with everyone!

I'd like two lilies as well, any dates are fine and you can send them without messages. Thanks for hosting the giveaway :D

A red and white lily would be lovely, but I'll take any red or white flowers. Not picky about dates. Thank you for your generosity!

I would love a couple of lilies for the event if you still have any! This is super kind of you either way.

A red and white lily would be lovely, but I'll take any red or white flowers. Not picky about dates. Thank you for your generosity!
Unfortunately for lilies I only have red, would tulips or pansies work instead?

hi, if you have any flowers left i'd really love any!!! no worries if not, I came a little late! i'm pretty excited for the hybrid flower breeding event as I don't know what it entails, but I've always loved breeding hybrids in game!

I still have many flowers to give! Over 20 :3
Post automatically merged:

hi, if you have any flowers left i'd really love any!!! no worries if not, I came a little late! i'm pretty excited for the hybrid flower breeding event as I don't know what it entails, but I've always loved breeding hybrids in game!
Lillies, tulips, or pansies?

Back