• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

StreetPass Silver

20240315_233450.jpg

Starting a thread is around 10 silver, its was a small post.

Last thread that earned silver was 3 days ago

Last edited:
I think longer cooldowns have been introduced, or maybe a daily cap? ;; I've tried all the regular methods for gathering silver 12+ hours since I was earning this morning and I'm stuck at 98 still. I also posted a thread for the first time in over 72 hours and didn't get any from that either, which seems like it should've been long enough even with the 400% cooldown extension.

I have a suspicion there may be a bug with the Streetpass Silver cap—anyone else who's experiencing an abnormally long cooldown period, do you have a case where you mysteriously lost some silver in your transactions log? I'm 2 silver away from what should be my cap, and I looked back and found an instance where I gained 3 from voting, but then immediately lost 2 from the same action:
lost streetpass silver.jpg

I can't remember if I changed my vote, or thought about changing my vote and then backed out (which should've left my vote unchanged), but it seems that either of those things might've led to a loss of silver that's still being counted towards my cap. ;;

Last edited:
I have a suspicion there may be a bug with the Streetpass Silver cap—anyone else who's experiencing an abnormally long cooldown period, do you have a case where you mysteriously lost some silver in your transactions log? I'm 2 silver away from what should be my cap, and I looked back and found an instance where I gained 3 from voting, but then immediately lost 2 from the same action:
View attachment 544337
I can't remember if I changed my vote, or thought about changing my vote and then backed out (which should've left my vote unchanged), but it seems that either of those things might've led to a loss of silver that's still being counted towards my cap. ;;
my last democracy silver was more than 24h ago, all the rest was more than 12h ago

my last democracy silver was more than 24h ago, all the rest was more than 12h ago
If you go to your transactions log and filter the currency to show just Streetpass Silver, do you see any events where you lost any? If my hypothesis is correct, then I'm guessing you lost a total of four somewhere along the way. My loss was from voting, but it's possible it could come from changing reacts or something else too.

If you go to your transactions log and filter the currency to show just Streetpass Silver, do you see any events where you lost any? If my hypothesis is correct, then I'm guessing you lost a total of four somewhere along the way. My loss was from voting, but it's possible it could come from changing reacts or something else too.
I lost 2 reactions silver yesterday and 2 others on March 9th
Post automatically merged:

That's annoying, does that mean we won't have our last balloon 😭

View attachment 545354
THE SEARCH IS OVER!!! THE 1 SILVER HAS BEEN FOUND 🤸🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️

@corlee1289 if it helps, you can try viewing profiles or event threads or reacting, maybe you can get something outta there !! may you find your three silvers soon 🫡🥹🫶
CONGRATS on your freedom!

My understanding is that I need to get the EXACT remaining amount. I saw that my bean throwing netted me 4 silver, but obviously the amount was too high. Thank you for letting me know. I'll try viewing profiles and event threads.

Back