• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

StreetPass Silver

OswinOswald

Bells
Switch
1920-3285-9320
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I definitely don't have time to guarantee that I'll keep this updated this time around;) But I'm going to try and make a space so we can try and figure out the cooldowns!

Acceptance Silver?
Conversation Silver - commenting on a thread - 4-5 times per 12 hours (3-8 silver) Filter: POST
Observation Silver - viewing a thread - 1 time per 12 hours (1-2 silver) Filter: VIEW
Observation Silver - viewing someone's profile - 1 time per 12 hours (1-2 silver) Filter: PROFILE
Conversation Seeker Silver - Making a thread - 1 time per ?56 hrs (14-17 hours x4)*** (6-14 silver) Filter: THREAD
Reaction Silver - reacting to posts - 2 times per 12 hours (2-4 silver) Filter: REACT
Bean Throwing Silver - throw beans 🫘 - ?maybe in lieu of a third react? 1 in 12 hrs - (5-6 silver)
Bonking Silver - bonk a post 🔨 - ?1 in 12 hrs (4-6 silver)
Democracy Silver - voting in a poll - 1 time per 12 hours (2-4 Silver) Filter: VOTE
Direct Conversation Silver - posting on someone's profile - 3 times per 12 hours (2-4 silver) Filter: MESSAGE

Thanks to @seliph and @Snowesque who started this off a little in the main thread

Remember that you can go to your Transactions and Filter by Event Trigger to help figure out how many/when the last time you got silver for a particular action!

*** Justin lengthened the cooldown for earning silver from making new threads (see here) but also shortened the cooldown for some other things recently so hopefully everyone can hit the 600 silver cap by the end of the event see here ***

Last edited:
I definitely don't have time to guarantee that I'll keep this updated this time around;) But I'm going to try and make a space so we can try and figure out the cooldowns!

Acceptance Silver?
Conversation Silver
- commenting on a thread - 3-4? times per 12 hours (4-8 silver) Filter: POST
Observation Silver - viewing a thread - 1 time per 12 hours (1-2 silver) Filter: VIEW
Observation Silver - viewing someone's profile - 1 time per 12 hours (1 silver) Filter: PROFILE
Conversation Seeker Silver - Making a thread - 1 time per 12 hours (7-12 silver) Filter: THREAD
Reaction Silver - reacting to posts - 3 times per 12 hours (2-4 silver) Filter: REACT
Democracy Silver - voting in a poll - 1 time per 12 hours (2-4 Silver) Filter: VOTE
Direct Conversation Silver - posting on someone's profile - 3 times per 12 hours (2-4 silver) Filter: MESSAGE

Thanks to @seliph and @Snowesque who started this off a little in the main thread

Remember that you can go to your Transactions and Filter by Event Trigger to help figure out how many/when the last time you got silver for a particular action!
This is so useful, thank you! I thought I was on cooldown already, but I just managed to get 18 more silver :)

At least we have a good amount of time to achieve the goal! We will get there :)
I agree! I think it’s very reasonable to get 600 silver over the course of the entire event if you are participating regularly! Especially with this list in mind:)

Anyone else noticed that they have been stuck on the same amount of street pass silver for at least 3 hours

I swear it hasn’t moved even when I left for a bit and came back.

Anyone else noticed that they have been stuck on the same amount of street pass silver for at least 3 hours

I swear it hasn’t moved even when I left for a bit and came back.

It stagnates after awhile and you aren't able to earn anymore for a good while. For reference, I had been stuck at 89 Streetpass Silver since around yesterday afternoon/evening, but just now I increased finally again to 93.

It stagnates after awhile and you aren't able to earn anymore for a good while. For reference, I had been stuck at 89 Streetpass Silver since around yesterday afternoon/evening, but just now I increased finally again to 93.
I have been stuck on 70 for the last 3ish hours and it worked again but now I'm stuck at 91.... I was so close 😂

I'm starting to think that the cooldown for Conversation Seeker silver (for making a new thread) is more than 12hrs, but I don't make a lot of new threads. The last cool down I had was somewhere between 14hrs and 21hrs I think (daylight savings might be throwing off my math a little). If anyone who posts more has any thoughts, please feel free to share!
But I'm glad it has a longer cooldown so you don't see as many spam threads from me, hehe:)

It feels so much longer than 12 hours for the Conversation ones. Maybe it's a set time since it's feels so random

It feels so much longer than 12 hours for the Conversation ones. Maybe it's a set time since it's feels so random
Agreed. 14 hours since last silver for me and still no sign of more. I wish the cooldowns were just a few hours shorter so that it was possible to expect to earn silver more than once a day. Sometimes it seems like 10 or 11 hours is sufficient, sometimes I wait 13-14 hours with no luck.

I so far haven’t been able to get silver for more than one profile post per round, and I didn’t get any silver for having a post accepted.

Conversation Seeker is definitely longer than 12 hours indeed, yesterday I posted a new thread a little over 13 hours after my previous one and I didn't get any silver for it.

Still thankful for this overview! Using it again now to get maximum silver :)

FINALLY got to 200 after much labor every morning and evening. These cooldowns are brutal. Now to open my meticulously kept google doc and start creating some lineups so I can make choices about what kind of balloons I’ll be purchasing, and in what order. (And what about the fruit? Should it come first or second? So many choices.)

THANK YOU. I've been having such a hard time trying to figure out when to do what activity to earn silver. This makes it all make so much sense!

Back