• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Liz's New Horizon Shop & Giveaway - Buy some, get loads free - Open!

Can I order 5 stacks of NMT? For the giveaway um I'd like a crest doorplate, deer decoration, golden axe, golden shovel, golden net, golden fishing rod, shell fountain, double edged sword (gold and black), dreamy shelves (blue). Thank you very much!

Do you happen to have any of the items only obtained by linking Pocket Camp? I'd also like to get the two Mom items I missed out on--I got my Switch and began playing after February 1, so I missed January and February's Mom presents, just gotta decide on which variant I'd like most.

@Tsukiko thanks for ordering. Your request will be 10 TBT. I'll PM you shortly.

@ElCid Including the clothes there are 9 items from pocket camp and I have them. Please confirm what 10 Giveaway items/variations you'd like to order and I'll get them ready for you.

Hiya! Looking to get some of the free items today!

Truck (Black)
Caprese Sandwich Set
Evergreen Ash (Black)
Greenhouse Box
Large Magazine Rack (Light Wood)
Small Cafe Table (Light Brown)
Metal-and-wood Chair (Light Wood) x2
Plant Partition (Light Brick)
Retro Transportation Stop (Gray and Blue)

Rolling Cart (Plain and Black)
Elaborate Kimono Stand (Balls)
Fortune Cookie Cart
Garbage Bin (Green)
Menu Chalkboard (Dark Brown)
Simple Panel (Brown Plain Panel) x4

Kotatsu

I've separated them in orders of ten. Of course willing to give a TBT tip for the items <3

Last edited:
@August You may order 10 Giveaway items at a time. I have ordered the first 10 for you and you'd order the next 10 once delivered. I'll PM you once home later.

@August You may order 10 Giveaway items at a time. I have ordered the first 10 for you and you'd order the next 10 once delivered. I'll PM you once home later.
I figured that was the case. Just had to write it all down so I wouldn't forget :) Its why I separated them~

Thank you so much! 🥰

@Tsukiko thanks for ordering. Your request will be 10 TBT. I'll PM you shortly.

@ElCid Including the clothes there are 9 items from pocket camp and I have them. Please confirm what 10 Giveaway items/variations you'd like to order and I'll get them ready for you.
Thanks! I'll have my 10 chosen ASAP, though I can tell you now that one is absolutely the fortune cookie cart! :3

Hi, could I get the following :3
Rolling Cart (Plain and Black)
Elaborate Kimono Stand (Balls)
Fortune Cookie Cart
Garbage Bin (Green)
Menu Chalkboard (Dark Brown)
Simple Panel (Brown Plain Panel) x4
Kotatsu

Got an order ready! :3

TBT items
2 million Bells (to finally pay off my final house expansion)
Candy Skull Mask - Orange
Reese & Cyrus Photo Plate
Coin Headpiece
Valiant Statue (found a genuine one myself and Blathers claimed it was fake, hoping to have better luck with this one)
Lucky Cat - White
Veil - Pink
Turban - Purple
Kaffiyeh - White
Shark Tooth Pattern

Free items
Mom's Art - Street with Trees
Mom's Embroidery - Fairy Tale
Storage Shed (whichever colour's fine, might have Cyrus change it up later anyway)
Beekeeper's Hive
Fortune Cookie Cart
Resetti Model
Street Piano
Whirpool Bath - White
Gaming Desk - Black and red
Bamboo Shoot (if I can ask for multiples of materials, I'd like about 20-30)

I can make myself available tonight if that's possible, if not then just let me know what timeframe works best!

@ElCid thanks for ordering. As it's 11pm for me it's liable to be tomorrow morning before I get to you.
For the bamboo stacks. There are 30 bamboo pieces in 1 stack. I'm assuming you don't want 20-30 stacks?
You may add 5 full stacks of materials to your shopping order for free.

@ElCid thanks for ordering. As it's 11pm for me it's liable to be tomorrow morning before I get to you.
For the bamboo stacks. There are 30 bamboo pieces in 1 stack. I'm assuming you don't want 20-30 stacks?
You may add 5 full stacks of materials to your shopping order for free.
I was asking for 20-30 pieces, I didn't realize the bamboo shoots would be a stack, I'm dumb <:3 If it won't affect the rest of the order though, I'll add some more materials to it! If possible, I'd like one stack each of bamboo shoots, star fragments, sky eggs, water eggs and cherry blossom petals--I've had no luck with the first two of those, sky and water eggs have been tough to find and there's very little time left to craft the Easter things so I can get Zipper's special prize, and I want to get a head-start on sakura season crafting. :3

For the record, my timezone is EST, so just keep that in mind for suggesting any meetup times!

Can I order
  • 1 Xlophoid
  • 2 Colorful Light Stick
  • Ancient Wall
  • Blackboard Wall
  • Chain-Link Fence
  • Cityscape Wall
  • Desert Vista
  • Dig-Site Wall
  • Dungeon Wall

In addition, for the giveaway portion, could I get
  • Fired-Up Kanji Tee (Soul)
  • Fired-Up Kanji Tee (Dream)
  • Layered Polo Shirt (Black)
  • Layered Polo Shirt (Red)
  • Layered Polo Shirt (Yellow)
  • Layered Polo Shirt (Green)
  • Layered Polo Shirt (Beige)
  • Lunch-Service Apron (Pink)
  • Lunch-Service Apron (Yellow)
  • Short-sleeved uniform top (Pink Necktie)

Sorry I don't have an order ready, but can you PM me with how many termite mounds you have available? I am putting together a shopping list. Sorry if this is too much trouble.

Hi I have a freebie order please:
Wood - 2 stacks
Hardwood - 2 stacks
Softwood - 2 stacks
Cherry blossom petals - 2 stacks
Bamboo shoots - 2 stacks

Hi I have a freebie order please:
Wood - 2 stacks
Hardwood - 2 stacks
Softwood - 2 stacks
Cherry blossom petals - 2 stacks
Bamboo shoots - 2 stacks
Hoping to add on to my order, or this can be separate. Either is fine, as there's no hurry. 9 TBT.
Fish rack
Fish print
Fishing rod stand
Fresh cooler
Silver fish trophy
Tackle bag
blue balloon
red balloon
yellow balloon

Heyo!~ May I get the following items? :3

Small Cafe Table (Light Brown)
Metal-and-wood Chair (Light Wood) x2