• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

StreetPass Silver

CONGRATS on your freedom!

My understanding is that I need to get the EXACT remaining amount. I saw that my bean throwing netted me 4 silver, but obviously the amount was too high. Thank you for letting me know. I'll try viewing profiles and event threads.
I had a regular reaction silver (2 silver) + observation silver (1 silver) that netted me 3 silver total :] maybe you can try this!

I had a regular reaction silver (2 silver) + observation silver (1 silver) that netted me 3 silver total :] maybe you can try this!
I think I am in a cool down right now, but I will definitely try this tactic tomorrow when the cool down should be finished <3

I am so tired & oh so very late where I am (especially for the early day I'm having tomorrow), that I accidentally posted on the same thread twice (earning no additional silver), just to say here that I'm in the final stretch to earn the final few silver needed to max out.

I've gotta be doing this wrong, I've been stuck at a total of 598 silver for over 72 hours now. Does posting during the cooldown period make it longer or something? It didn't seem to work that way earlier.

I've gotta be doing this wrong, I've been stuck at a total of 598 silver for over 72 hours now. Does posting during the cooldown period make it longer or something? It didn't seem to work that way earlier.
Many of us experienced the same, when we looked at our transactions we all had deleted silver for changing a reaction or a vote, it seems that you have to earn the exact amount left to be free.

You can spam my profile to test it

Many of us experienced the same, when we looked at our transactions we all had deleted silver for changing a reaction or a vote, it seems that you have to earn the exact amount left to be free.

You can spam my profile to test it
alright, thanks! I'll give it a go.

Try going for reaction silver (not beans or bonk) I got some transactions for 2 silver that way

Maybe you are in another cool down right now, try liking a comment in 12hours
Alright, sounds good! Thanks again for letting me spam you. I also just checked my transactions and it looks like I've only lost 8 silver, so I'll probably be able to get it back by the end of the event.

alright, thanks! I'll give it a go.
I managed to get my missing silver by doing observation of a thread and a profile page of another user. That’s on the lowest end to earn silver, which worked out for me

You need to earn exactly 2 silver (like from reaction that isn’t beans or bonking) OR 1+1 silver from observation

It won’t add anything if you’re over it.

Almost the end of the event, and I only managed to get, like, 300 silver... damn it
minioverwhelmed.png

I might have to ask someone to gift me a bunny balloon if I wanna have a full line of them...

Back