• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ribbitribbon’s bulletin board shop [tbt]

ribbitribbon

“Ridiculous.”
Bells
Pink Hybrid Lily
Flimsy Watering Can
White Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
White Rose
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (8) +
hello! i’d like to draw on your new horizon bulletin board. you can pwyw, but i’ll set the base price as 50 tbt, and +20 for another character (only up to two characters per drawing). i have examples here. i’ll send you a pm to schedule it and grab your dodo. thank you for considering!

to note:
-my timezone is est. i might not be available right away to draw, but i’ll try to schedule it for asap.
-payment is not upfront! i would actually prefer it while or after i’m drawing in case of delays/disconnections.
-i take 1-3 hours to draw.
-you only need to provide references if it’s something i can’t google easily (i.e: ocs, very niche fandom, specific outfit, etc)

1711459886964.jpeg

IMG_6643.jpeg

◦forum◦

payment:
what you want me to draw:
references (if necessary):
extra info/requests:

Last edited:
payment: 70 TBT
what you want me to draw: I’d like to see Kieran and PaRappa together. Those two are my favorite video game characters!
references (if necessary): This is PaRappa and this is Kieran in The Teal Mask.
extra info/requests: Something to keep in mind when you’re drawing is that PaRappa is more optimistic than Kieran. Other than that, do whatever!

I might not be available today. What’s your timezone? I’m PST.

what you want me to draw: I’d like to see Kieran and PaRappa together. Those two are my favorite video game characters!
extra info/requests: Something to keep in mind when you’re drawing is that PaRappa is more optimistic than Kieran. Other than that, do whatever!

i am est! let me double check my schedule for tomorrow and we can work out a time.

IMG_9056.jpeg

Omg imma edit this once I get off work but wannntttt

payment: 50 tbt
what you want me to draw: My lil' shop mascot Natsuki
references (if necessary): links here!
extra info/requests: feel free to draw her in any cute outfit!! She loves puffy dresses, frilly ribbons and the like!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm back.

payment: 50 TBT
what you want me to draw: Quaxly from Pokemon
references (if necessary): Not needed.
extra info/requests: Surprise me!

I'm only available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays due to IRL restrictions. PS I hope you already finished your last order because I haven't seen you post it here yet.

Hi, I'm back.

I'm only available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays due to IRL restrictions. PS I hope you already finished your last order because I haven't seen you post it here yet.
hey again, sure thing! i’ll pm you about it :>
(i haven’t been able to schedule the last one so don’t worry about it haha)

Hi, I'm back.

IMG_6643.jpeg

Back