• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Pattern Requests Thread

hey can anyone make Nia?s jumpsuit from Xenoblade 2? i want it in dress form also. it?d be really appreciated! i?ve asked in a lot of places but just cant find one.

I'm looking for city street paths! I'd rather them not be complicated and have as little as possible, but at least be two tiles long. A crosswalk pattern (that could be functional both up and down), would also be great but I'm not dying to get one. Please and thank you, if anyone is able to follow up on this! The only good street I could find, I couldn't scan :(

Clothes request

I am not as talented as my fellow man but I would like to request an outfit to be made. The outfit is Tsygans from sanctum 2 i always loved her vest and ribbed sweater. If someone would be willing to do this that would be lovely. Thanks in advance

Hey everyone! Is there anyone that can make me an acnl flag design of tangy from acnl here r some images to base it off.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/5b/45/f1/5b45f140798838ad134af6ea9fbff6e5--animal-crossing-fan-art.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/ea474b24ee38d25309812610c8be2422/tumblr_n79n50um2d1rapgxlo1_500.png

For both of them could you make it so it just shows her face and not too much of her body? Sorry if this is too much to ask but if you can do it can you send me the qr code.
Thanks! :)

Edit-I'm willing to pay some TBT for it and we can negotiate

Here's the first one! Unfortunately don't have time to do the other...
6epmBGZ.png

And here's a better preview
Flag of Una.png

Attachments

• HNI_0029.JPG_20190317134807.jpg
    HNI_0029.JPG_20190317134807.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Hi! So I'm making a new town and it's gonna be a themed town, it's gonna be Christmas themed! But I can't for the life of me make a flag, so I thought I'd hop on here for help! Basically I either want it to be a Christmas tree with lights and stuff on it, with snowflakes around, or just snowflakes with like a red and green background. Just something warm and fuzzy like the feelings you get when Christmas is around. I know it sounds weird but if any of you could make it happen I'd really appreciate it! And if not then I know it wasn't meant to be. Anyway, thank you so much in advance!!

Hallo!

I was wondering if anyone could create a hat that looks like Leos hair (Fire Emblem fates!)
I can’t attach pictures because I’m on my phone but the link shows a reference!
https://images.app.goo.gl/wJcpCoqdkCxzY8AR8

I can pay in TBT. Please like this post if you’re interested and a good designer :D

Hello!

I want a shirt or dress that looks like you have a bird or parrot on your shoulder

And

I want an outfit that makes my character look like a hamster or a bird.

If you find (or make) qr codes of these please let me know ( I prefer you tell me in private message)

Hi! So, I'm gonna be making 4 different towns, each themed and based around one of the 4 seasons. I need flags for them.

Spring I want to have cherry blossoms and plenty of pink on it, a plain cherry blossom tree would do.

Summer needs seashells and sun, basically anything you do at the beach.

Fall needs falling leaves and a cozy feel.

Winter needs snow! Maybe a snowman too.

I'm really not picky when it comes to them, as long as they fit the theme of the season, I'm gucci. Thanks so much if any of you do them!!

Last edited:
Hello,I have a request.

I?m trying to get this pic:

384CEAD9-6E94-4533-AF9E-ED682A99DA5D.jpg

As my town flag but it comes out REALLY blurry on Thulinma.. Help?

...and no, I?m unable to do it myself.

When I clicked on the words "this version" in DJStarstryker's post this was the image that came up:

98eb730eadc2a1e3cb2af9a62008a774.jpg

If you really want the green background I could try to do it for you but it might take me a day or so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! So, I'm gonna be making 4 different towns, each themed and based around one of the 4 seasons. I need flags for them.

Spring I want to have cherry blossoms and plenty of pink on it, a plain cherry blossom tree would do.

Summer needs seashells and sun, basically anything you do at the beach.

Fall needs falling leaves and a cozy feel.

Winter needs snow! Maybe a snowman too.

I'm really not picky when it comes to them, as long as they fit the theme of the season, I'm gucci. Thanks so much if any of you do them!!

Were you able to get these flags you requested? If not I may be able to make them for you but it might take me some time to make all 4. I could make the Summer one first since it's almost Summer in ACNL. Please PM me if you still need them. Thanks!

When I clicked on the words "this version" in DJStarstryker's post this was the image that came up:

98eb730eadc2a1e3cb2af9a62008a774.jpg

If you really want the green background I could try to do it for you but it might take me a day or so.
Jeez, I’ve been bad at seeing links in text today :( Take your time, though c=

Sweet! Okay I'm trying to make this family room and wanted to put a family portrait in a fancy frame. I cannot find a family portrait QR code, will somebody pretty please make me one xD I'll tip!
Something like this but the kid is a baby \/
Screenshot_20190711-014041~2.jpg

Back