• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Pattern Requests Thread

Sweet! Okay I'm trying to make this family room and wanted to put a family portrait in a fancy frame. I cannot find a family portrait QR code, will somebody pretty please make me one xD I'll tip!
Something like this but the kid is a baby \/
View attachment 226805

120mmf4.jpg

Can someone please make Rover’s sweater with sleeves that actually match the Cat Cap?

(I’m not a furry but I just want a use for my cat cap)

i've been searching for a good red jacket qr code to use for a heather chandler outfit, but i can't find one! there only seems to be dresses, but i'd like to use a shirt and a skirt separately.

I?ve been looking for a pastel pink path, but with kinda a white tint. I?ve already cycled through three types of paths in one sitting and the one I?m currently using is decent. Most pink paths I see are either too bright of a pink, too light that it?s more of a peach color, which I don?t want, I want there to be some sort of ?balance?, not too much pink, not too much white. The pattern doesn?t matter either, although wood or brick is preferred.

Thanks!

I was thinking of using the clothing designs and custom wallpaper + flooring.

I am thinking of using the designs from the swedish children's book series by the world
famous children's book author Astrid Lindgren.

I am gonna try to make a room/house themed after Karlsson p? taket which when translated from swedish to english means Karlsson on the roof.

What this book is about is that there is a lonely little boy who lives in a flat in Stockholm but then one day a fat man with a propeller strapped to his back comes flying by his window called Karlsson and they become friends and they do all kinds of stuff.

That is what these books are about in a nutshell and I really wish I could explain in more detail.

This is one of the books I own and the title when translated from swedish to english says Karlsson on the roof and little brother.

https://www.imageupload.net/image/20191104-070716.M3X2Q

I also recommend watching the live action movie from the 70s that is based off the books but it's in swedish so unless you speak my language try watching it with subtitles.

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to request a dress design from Licorice from Story of Seasons please! Here is a picture of the her dress:

https://imgur.com/hoX4eHJ

LICORISE! I remember her from Tale of Two Towns but she had a different name (I forgot what it was).

Just so I'm clear, you want this version of her outfit in dress form? In To2T she wears a shirt and pants.

LICORISE! I remember her from Tale of Two Towns but she had a different name (I forgot what it was).

Just so I'm clear, you want this version of her outfit in dress form? In To2T she wears a shirt and pants.

Her name was Reina! :blush: And yes, I would like this version of her outfit from the picture in dress form :)

Looking for a sort of night/space/galactic path pattern, since I lack the patience to make it myself and can't quite find what I'm looking for. I'll leave how its interpreted up to whoever makes it, since I don't have much in mind, besides something that would look nice next blue, purple, black, and yellow/gold flowers, since I eventually plan on those being the main colors of my town

Looking for a sort of night/space/galactic path pattern, since I lack the patience to make it myself and can't quite find what I'm looking for. I'll leave how its interpreted up to whoever makes it, since I don't have much in mind, besides something that would look nice next blue, purple, black, and yellow/gold flowers, since I eventually plan on those being the main colors of my town

I have this one that I found that I have used before (I didn?t make it, but the links were shared freely :) ) it looks very nice with colored flowers! I?ll keep looking for other ones too!
If the quality doesn?t work I?ll try sending you the link where I found it.
A0F5334B-3E1C-4668-A8FA-0AA98498F35D.jpg

I've seen that one before and considered using it. I'll keep it mind as an option, for later. I feel like it might be good more so for lining things, like a flower bed or maybe for covering the plaza

Hi guys!! :)
So I’m looking for a path for my town...hopefully one that only takes up a few slots. Nothing too crazy, just a nice path that’ll go with everything lol
I’d love to see some suggestions!!

I'm looking for a simple mario symbol, y'know the classic "M" but can't find a qr code. All I need it for is a poster in the museum. Let me know if anyone can find one :)

Back