• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Ok lmk when u get back on. :)

ah, no, you can come, I just won't be responding in my town, come on in when you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tis a circus...I tell you....
I've got to go to work, guys, I'm so sorry that I can't help you now, I'll be back in 4 hours.

Apologies for being inconsistent:(((Good luck at work amd see you later~

Last edited:
hello, i'm back! :) i have restarted my town after not liking my old one, which means i (obviously) lost all my old villagers. as my fave villager ever, could i re-request fauna? i am currently available, but no rush! tysm :D

Ok lmk when u get back on. :)

Apologies for being inconsistent:(((Good luck at work amd see you later~

hello, i'm back! :) i have restarted my town after not liking my old one, which means i (obviously) lost all my old villagers. as my fave villager ever, could i re-request fauna? i am currently available, but no rush! tysm :D

Hi, what villagers do you have available atm?

Hi guys, I'm so sorry to desert you! I'll be here for about 3 hours tonight, I hope to catch you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, all villagers I can get ready for you is on the main post, in a spoiler. :]

hello again ! i have a villager leaving soon, so if you're free please message me when you're 10 mins from opening the gate ! (i'll just time travel so he leaves) thanks ! may i also take stitches this time ?

Last edited:
I'm not sure how many villagers I can request but I really want Chief, Tia, Drago, and Freya (in that order in case I'm only allowed 1)

Also, if I receive a villager here from you, can I come back and request another later on?

I'm not sure how many villagers I can request but I really want Chief, Tia, Drago, and Freya (in that order in case I'm only allowed 1)

Also, if I receive a villager here from you, can I come back and request another later on?

You can get as many villagers as you want, when ever you're on. :] I'll get Chief ready for you if you're available now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello again ! i have a villager leaving soon, so if you're free please message me when you're 10 mins from opening the gate ! (i'll just time travel so he leaves) thanks ! may i also take stitches this time ?

I'm 10 minutes away from opening anytime a villager is requested.^^ I'll get him in town and pm you in a bit.

You can get as many villagers as you want, when ever you're on. :] I'll get Chief ready for you if you're available now.

I already have a villager moving in today so I'll come for him tomorrow if that's okay

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm so sorry to desert you! I'll be here for about 3 hours tonight, I hope to catch you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, all villagers I can get ready for you is on the main post, in a spoiler. :]

Sorry about that-It would be 4am for me until you came back so I went to sleepiesc': Hope I'll catch ya around~

Hi, I'm available to get Chief today anytime! I have four spots available right now so I can get the other three in the next consecutive three days

I know your requests are piling up but I'll also be free for Ruby for the next 4 hours if you happen to have time~♡

Hi! Could I get Pango plz? Would be much appreciated :)

sure, I'll get her ready for when you're on again.
Hi is this for New Leaf?
Yes, just new leaf. :]

hi, i am now available! i'll wait for whenever you are as well :)
I'm here for about an hour. :]

Hi, I'm available to get Chief today anytime! I have four spots available right now so I can get the other three in the next consecutive three days
ok, I'm here for about an hour than later in the evening.
I know your requests are piling up but I'll also be free for Ruby for the next 4 hours if you happen to have time~♡
the amount of requests doesn't bother me as long as they're not all at once :], I'll be here for an hour then later on tonight.

Hey!

Just confirming that I am still available right now :) btw sorry for sending the message at such an inconvenient time I'm pretty sure we live in vastly different timezones

i think i'll pause my order, whitney just moved in bringing the number of villagers to 10, + my 3ds is dead, i think i can trade later :)

Last edited:
Hey!

Just confirming that I am still available right now :) btw sorry for sending the message at such an inconvenient time I'm pretty sure we live in vastly different timezones
No worries, I don't expect us all to be in the same timezone. I have Pango in, I'll get her ready, about 5 minutes, :]

i think i'll pause my order, whitney just moved in bringing the number of villagers to 10, + my 3ds is dead, i think i can trade later :)

Alrighty, just let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you're still on, so I'm adding and opening for you, Celebes, spot 7

Back