• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Pattern Requests Thread

I was hoping to get a flag pattern that represents my town of Moonbell. I don't know if it's possible, but I thought a crescent moon with a bell hanging off the tip? If that's too complicated, just whatever you think is best. :) Thanks for your time.

Anyone know if someone has created a QR code of the Gothic Lolita Dress item from Pocket Camp? It looks like this.

124px-Gothic_Lolita_Dress.png

I'm looking for someone with more talent than I to make me a flag! I'm thinking sunset mountains or the like.

i need stepping stones for my ground. they have to be for the month of june!! please help me out.

I was wonder if someone could make me some paths! I have no artistic skill, and can?t find any good qr codes or dream towns with paths I like. So please respond when someone has made me a path! (Multiple piece paths and one piece paths I will take) thanks!

I was wonder if someone could make me some paths! I have no artistic skill, and can’t find any good qr codes or dream towns with paths I like. So please respond when someone has made me a path! (Multiple piece paths and one piece paths I will take) thanks!

What'd you have in mind?

What'd you have in mind?

Well, probably something kinda vibrant. And bricks seem kinda nice. Also, you can choose if you want it to be a one piece/multi price path. I don’t mind! (I’m not an artist so I don’t know much about it lol)

Well, probably something kinda vibrant. And bricks seem kinda nice. Also, you can choose if you want it to be a one piece/multi price path. I don’t mind! (I’m not an artist so I don’t know much about it lol)

Vibrant bricks, sure. But Vibrant goes a long way. Any specific colors? I could wing it, but I don't want to make it clash with your town theme or something.

Vibrant bricks, sure. But Vibrant goes a long way. Any specific colors? I could wing it, but I don't want to make it clash with your town theme or something.

Well, my town Isint really themed atm. So you could chose! I could always ask for a color change/change it myself!

Well, my town Isint really themed atm. So you could chose! I could always ask for a color change/change it myself!

Zel9jvL.jpg

How do these look? These are the basic styles. I could probably do better if I get a nice long sit down with it.

Last edited:
aZ4tuLl.jpg
R6qqSH9.jpg

Working on better ones rn. I'll probably make a thread for them though.

Last edited:
Back