• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Hi, I might have missed you but let me know when you're back online. I'm ready when you are

Hi there, I'm back for awhile, I have Chief ready to go and you added if you're around/ :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dang, just missed you!

Lolly

Hi there, I'm back for awhile, I have Chief ready to go and you added if you're around/ :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dang, just missed you!

Hi, could I please have Lolly? (not sure if I'm doing this right) Thanks! I'll be on for the next 1/2 hour (Until 4:30pm AEDT.)

I'm available now and for the next few hours if you're still online

Ok, I'll get Chief in boxes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty, spot 11, now open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

awing on by when you're ready, I might be afk

I'm so so sorry about this, i'll be omw now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much for Chief! I can come by tomorrow or even later for the next villager (Tia, Freya or Drago)

I'm so so sorry about this, i'll be omw now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much for Chief! I can come by tomorrow or even later for the next villager (Tia, Freya or Drago)

Don't worry about it, there's no one in line and was just making tatziki, I'll see you tomorrow!^^

Hi! Can I request Marshal and Rosie, please? I'm usually free in the mornings GMT and then 7pm-11pm GMT! Thank you :D

Hi! Can I request Marshal and Rosie, please? I'm usually free in the mornings GMT and then 7pm-11pm GMT! Thank you :D

Hi there, certainly! I'll be here for the next hour then I'll be back in about 5-6 hours. :]

Ok, I've added you and will open soon, spot 11. (there's no tile, since I accidentally kicked it up trying to pick flowers)

Back