• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Pattern Requests Thread

Requesting a clothing a design!
This one in particular.
rRT3IEO.jpg

(Don't forget to add skin ,color and tattoo!)
Willing to pay TBT if design looks good enough.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Can someone make a giraffe design? Not like a shirt or anything, but something I can use for a flag. Just a cute giraffe. Thanks!

I would really appreciate it if someone could create me the paths below (2 designs) I’ve searched everywhere for the QR code everywhere and had no luck :(

A94B01EF-E88C-432D-9D68-329874323C94.jpg

I have two simple requests ^.^ One is a qr pattern but can't be edited so has to be remade to my demands and the other is I want a pattern of an AC character! Please PM me for details and what you want in return for your service!

Can someone please make the mask from Phantom of the Opera? Please and thank you! Or if it already exists can someone link me? I spent about half an hour looking for one already and didn’t find much of anything.

Last edited:
Hey—I didn’t know this thread existed! Just wanted to point anyone looking for a custom path design to go to my shop in my signature! I’ve done a few paths for people already, and I’m totally willing to design more for people! :)

Click on it, it's interesting (totally)

I've been looking to replace my paths easily and was wondering, 'hey, I should ask the forum'
I have paths that fill up all my slots fo designs and am asking for YOU to go out on the darkest internet to find me some paths.
"But why aren't you doing it, you lazy?"
Well, you answered your own question.

(((Please, it's much appreciated! anything you think will look nice :p)))
+If you actually do this, no links. That's the hard part. QRs that can be clearly read :D +

[Request] Overwatch D.Va's black cat dress!

NOTE: BASE MOST OF THE DESIGN AND COLOURS OFF THE FIRST IMAGE. THE SECOND IS ONLY PROVIDED SO YOU CAN SEE THE BACK.

IMG_9463.jpg

and use this picture for the back:

IMG_9462.jpg

anyways thanks in advanced!

Good Path Patterns?

I've been looking for good patterns for the paths in my village recently, something like stepping stones/stone or wood path, something that would give my town a woodland feel. But a major frustration is how a lot of the patterns don't have seasonal variants, and I don't want to be walking down a green, leafy path in winter. Any recommendations?
Thank you!

Here is an amazing wood path. It's my personal favorite and doesn't take up too much space (6 for the main, but it takes up 8 if you do the skinny ones)

Would anyone be willing to make/find a QR Code that goes nicely with the harvest flooring/walls? Wanting to use for the tablecloth portion of the lovely table! TYSM

Also! I am looking for some cool looking dirt qr codes for around my campsite if anyone knows of any!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone be willing to make/find a QR Code that goes nicely with the harvest flooring/walls? Wanting to use for the tablecloth portion of the lovely table! TYSM

Also! I am looking for some cool looking dirt qr codes for around my campsite if anyone knows of any!!!

Could anyone find any QRs recreating that green jacket that Harvey wears when it's raining? I've been trying to do it myself but I'm so awful at making designs, and I looked everywhere for something similar to it but couldn't find it

Would love for someone to create a design that mimics the grown grass in AC:NL. I have been looking for this for a while now but have yet to find it and I am not talented enough to make it sadly.

Does anyone know where the Face cutout qr codes for the Mario and Luigi are? I cannot find them for the life of me and the Nintendo Dreamtown is no longer up. Help please!

Back