• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nintendo Digital Event

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
logo-digital-event.png

Discuss Nintendo's E3 event titled the Nintendo Digital Event at 9:00AM PT on June 16th!

Nintendo said:
Get the news on upcoming games and much more directly from Nintendo in this special streaming event. Save the date and be here at 9 a.m. PT on Tues., June 16.

Watch here: http://e3.nintendo.com/

a bunch of indie games for wiiu were just posted on youtube. demos seem to be out too.. havent checked tho

I'm still undecided... I really don't think they will announce a Wii-U title... I'm thinking Smash Bros/Mario Kart will just get new AC characters/DLC...

Well it's been over 3 years now, so I assume the AC team haven't JUST been developing splatoon and that happy home maker spin off game

maybe they've just been developing smash and mario kart content.. :p

Well when they announced splatoon at e3 last year it was only 10% complete so they had atleast 1 or 2 years to start working on ac wii u. They could announce it and release it next. I'm beginning to look up at the chances but I still think its pretty slim

I hope its not coming in all honesty.
Animal Crossing is much better as a hand-held game... We'd miss out on street pass etc, and they'd probably sell less games cos more people own 3DS's than Wii-U's... unless they plan on releasing s*** loads of paid DLC for it :/ which would suck.

I thought it was tomorrow... 24.5 hours from now 0_o (4pm GMT 9am PDT)

woah I thought it's after tomorrow but guess out I was wrong! oh my god I can't wait! all I really want is Metroid, please god let it happen...

Last edited:
Back