• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nintendo Digital Event

Idk if this was posted anywhere but they posted this

"[Iwata] until midnight, thank you for seeing. We take very seriously the various opinions for this year's Digital Event, I would like to continue our efforts to be able to meet future, more and more of our expectations. # Iwatter"

This was translated

Was there anything Pokemon related announced aside from Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon?

I only caught wind of the trailer and I didn't watch Nintendo Direct, so I was just seeking info.
Thanks for clarifying.

Puppets were the only good thing revealed.

but they didnt reveal a muppets game... whyyyy

-- did you notice how reggie basically forced the skylanders guy to say how amazing it was to work with nintendo and how much freedom they gave them? i imagine that co-op was a lot of pain

- - - Post Merge - - -

they spoke about it after E3 where they released a trailer

so they just wanted everyone to be dissappointed and not know about the good games coming.. hm

Last edited:
but they didnt reveal a muppets game... whyyyy

-- did you notice how reggie basically forced the skylanders guy to say how amazing it was to work with nintendo and how much freedom they gave them? i imagine that co-op was a lot of pain

- - - Post Merge - - -

so they just wanted everyone to be dissappointed and not know about the good games coming.. hm

Lol, new game released! Reggie and the Nintendo Muppets Adventure!

Back