• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

@PoizonMushro0m - I'm so sorry for the long wait. I had them "done" about 20 minutes ago but I realized on some of them I had switched around the '0' and 'o' in "mushroom" lol. I must be getting tired xD
Anyways, here they are! I hope you like them :)

mario-lg.jpg

mario-sm.jpg

triforce-lg.jpg

triforce-sm.jpg

Edit: If something doesn't look right let me know! I've been filling these requests all afternoon and my eyes are hating me for staring at the screen so long :p

Last edited:
@PoizonMushro0m - I'm so sorry for the long wait. I had them "done" about 20 minutes ago but I realized on some of them I had switched around the '0' and 'o' in "mushroom" lol. I must be getting tired xD
Anyways, here they are! I hope you like them :)

Thank you very much! You can expect around 500 TBT bells in your inbox shortly!

View attachment 56819

Hello everyone!
I have some free time this weekend so I thought I'd open up a small graphics request shop.
I really like creating things for people and would like to build up some experience :3

Everything except for YouTube Channel Art is free for now.
Channel Art takes me a long time as the files are so large. I also like to spend time with people making sure it's exactly what they want :)
(Tips are always welcome, though!)

What I Can Do
♡ Avatars
♡ Signatures
♡ YouTube Channel Art
♡ Facebook Cover Art
♡ Don't see something you want? Just ask!

What I Can't Do
♡ Moving Graphics
♡ Pixelated Backgrounds
♡ Art

Sample Order Form
Signature Type: Avatar or Lettering Sig
Text: London
Font: Some kind of script (OR give me a link to a specific one)
Background: (Give me a link!)
Other: Make it 500x150 please!

Below are some examples of what I've done so far. Keep in mind I'm just starting off so I can only get better with time (I hope!)
Thanks for looking!

You created a unique idea to spend your leisure time. I say good luck for your shop. May you enjoy your free time with great thrill? I have found a new idea to spend leisure time from you.

@Ahri - sorry I didn't see this until now. I was working all day today xD
Let me know if anything needs changing or adjusting! I can try to make it thicker for you if it's too thin (but I personally love it normal)
Enjoy <3

ahri-thin-border.jpg

ahri-thin.jpg

ahri-thick-border.jpg

ahri-thick.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good Luck with your shop. ^_^

Thank you! :3

Thank you its pretty :D I just wish I chose a different BG cause I love the one without the lining

These are all the exact same size and exact same font size, so you could rotate between a few if you'd like (that might look neat)
Or give me another pic to work with :)

ahri.jpg

ahri.jpg

ahri.jpg

ahri.jpg

ahri.jpg

Last edited:
Signature Type: lettering sig
Text: tiff
Font: can you use this?
Background: x
Other: all i ask is you make it fit signature limits! that's all. :> i can't wait!

Back