♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

@PoizonMushro0m - I'm so sorry for the long wait. I had them "done" about 20 minutes ago but I realized on some of them I had switched around the '0' and 'o' in "mushroom" lol. I must be getting tired xD
Anyways, here they are! I hope you like them :)

mario-lg.jpg

mario-sm.jpg

triforce-lg.jpg

triforce-sm.jpg

Edit: If something doesn't look right let me know! I've been filling these requests all afternoon and my eyes are hating me for staring at the screen so long :p

Last edited:
@PoizonMushro0m - I'm so sorry for the long wait. I had them "done" about 20 minutes ago but I realized on some of them I had switched around the '0' and 'o' in "mushroom" lol. I must be getting tired xD
Anyways, here they are! I hope you like them :)

Thank you very much! You can expect around 500 TBT bells in your inbox shortly!

View attachment 56819

Hello everyone!
I have some free time this weekend so I thought I'd open up a small graphics request shop.
I really like creating things for people and would like to build up some experience :3

Everything except for YouTube Channel Art is free for now.
Channel Art takes me a long time as the files are so large. I also like to spend time with people making sure it's exactly what they want :)
(Tips are always welcome, though!)

What I Can Do
♡ Avatars
♡ Signatures
♡ YouTube Channel Art
♡ Facebook Cover Art
♡ Don't see something you want? Just ask!

What I Can't Do
♡ Moving Graphics
♡ Pixelated Backgrounds
♡ Art

Sample Order Form
Signature Type: Avatar or Lettering Sig
Text: London
Font: Some kind of script (OR give me a link to a specific one)
Background: (Give me a link!)
Other: Make it 500x150 please!

Below are some examples of what I've done so far. Keep in mind I'm just starting off so I can only get better with time (I hope!)
Thanks for looking!

You created a unique idea to spend your leisure time. I say good luck for your shop. May you enjoy your free time with great thrill? I have found a new idea to spend leisure time from you.

@Ahri - sorry I didn't see this until now. I was working all day today xD
Let me know if anything needs changing or adjusting! I can try to make it thicker for you if it's too thin (but I personally love it normal)
Enjoy <3

ahri-thin-border.jpg

ahri-thin.jpg

ahri-thick-border.jpg

ahri-thick.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good Luck with your shop. ^_^

Thank you! :3

Thank you its pretty :D I just wish I chose a different BG cause I love the one without the lining

These are all the exact same size and exact same font size, so you could rotate between a few if you'd like (that might look neat)
Or give me another pic to work with :)

ahri.jpg

ahri.jpg

ahri.jpg

ahri.jpg

ahri.jpg

Last edited:
Signature Type: lettering sig
Text: tiff
Font: can you use this?
Background: x
Other: all i ask is you make it fit signature limits! that's all. :> i can't wait!

Back