• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♡ Blink's Shop♡ (ping ✓) TBT closed

Your art is literally amazing, Blink. It makes me smile everytime I look at it. I still adore the art you drew for me a while back! You deserve the popularity and money you make off your art and I hope you never stop drawing!

HOPE YOU LIKE

Untitled_Artwork.png
She is literally too pretty, I am in love! Thank you so much Blink! See and this is why 90% of all of Sunny's art is yours. You just know how to make her stand out perfectly. :love:

previews are kinda scuffed but I swear they look amazing :lemon:
sending ya'll the different file images c:
HOPE YOU LIKE

Untitled_Artwork.png

Untitled_Artwork.png
she's cleared it your honour

Literally soooo lovely. I love all the movement in the butterflies, the clouds, some of the flowers and the leg kicking is perfect. You chose hairstyle and clothes perfectly and I adore the colouration. It is just so cute! thank you so much Blink.! 😊

blinkers pls add me to the ping list 🥺
i can sniff pink haired OC already 🤧 💙

Your art is literally amazing, Blink. It makes me smile everytime I look at it. I still adore the art you drew for me a while back! You deserve the popularity and money you make off your art and I hope you never stop drawing!
:oops: THANK YOU! Even though I constantly changed art styles over the years, I'm grateful for everyone keeping my art and sticking with my weird art habits ;~; AND D'AWWWWWW I HOPE SO TOO HONESTLY! 😭

she's cleared it your honour

Literally soooo lovely. I love all the movement in the butterflies, the clouds, some of the flowers and the leg kicking is perfect. You chose hairstyle and clothes perfectly and I adore the colouration. It is just so cute! thank you so much Blink.! 😊
case closed 😌 YOU'RE WELCOME. I enjoyed very very much 💙

Beautiful work, blinkie! You're an art (and animation) wizard 🧙‍♂️
Jacob, thank you!! Means a lot from the digital art wizard himself 🧙‍♂️💙

I volunteer to be blonk's lab rat
even if it means to become a scuffed or a gremlin

608d78e3-e525-49cc-addb-444a00a0a9d7.png

Back