• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

@music_123 - Hope you like them :) You didn't specify a size so I just did both.

music-outline.jpg

music.jpg

music.png

music-outline.png

Last edited:
Content: My dreamies with an obtained flower or something on them - Phoebe, Queenie, Rod, Midge, Diana, Marshall, Merengue, Ankha, Elise and Mint :) Ive obtained Merengue and Diana
Background: The same as your 2nd example in the tradition sigs example, except possibly with something more dark in the centres? Like dark aura or something :? Surprise me! :p Only other thing I would like to be changed is the anime girl to an anime boy!
Border: Like yuor 2nd example, except more rigid lines like in a zig zag box if you know what i mean
Other (text, graphics etc): Town of Amnesia & my fc

thanks in advanced if you do this!

Last edited:
@Yotaku - I just guessed on all the things you didn't specify, so let me know how these work out for ya :)
They are the exact same size and positioning, just with different backgrounds (it actually took me a while to do this, haha) so if you wanted you could always rotate between them, might look nice.
Let me know if I can change anything :)

sig-cropped-1.png

sig-cropped.png

Last edited:
I really like your sig! Looks very nice.
Could you do my name again? Axeler? And just something different, I don't know.
It looks like you have some free time so why not huh!

Oh! And make it 500x150 please :D

Last edited:
Last edited:
signature please!
id like one like yours, if it doesn't count as copying.
except, instead of a flower, can my achieved dreamies hold a camera, and the background be this- http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/272/e/c/glitter_texture_1_by_pinkfirefly135-d4bc0pl.jpg
and for my avatar- http://www.neopets.com/~altarea#hair i have to describe it… so skin color-#4, hairstyle #32, eyes #5, mouth 4th from the bottom, dress #19, shoes 2nd pair of boots, leggings #3, wings(back) #7, face #1. i hope it was an accurate description!
dreamies- Rosie+, Vesta, Chief, Biskit+ (achieved have +)
villagers- Rosie, Octavian, Hippeux, Biskit, Shari, Big Top, Marcie, Rizzo
font- cursive
font color - sky blue, yellow
background- rainbow clouds(like yours)

could you make it size 250x430?

im a needy person so is it possible to have animal icons, and dreamies in the left cloud, while my present villagers are in the right one?

words, at bottom(like yours again, please)-
~Mayor Tony of Sparkle-Fc: 5413-1276-8831-sig by Londonfog~

Last edited:
signature please!
id like one like yours, if it doesn't count as copying.
except, instead of a flower, can my achieved dreamies hold a camera, and the background be this- http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/272/e/c/glitter_texture_1_by_pinkfirefly135-d4bc0pl.jpg
and for my avatar- http://www.neopets.com/~altarea#hair i have to describe it… so skin color-#4, hairstyle #32, eyes #5, mouth 4th from the bottom, dress #19, shoes 2nd pair of boots, leggings #3, wings(back) #7, face #1. i hope it was an accurate description!
dreamies- Rosie+, Vesta, Chief, Biskit+ (achieved have +)
villagers- Rosie, Octavian, Hippeux, Biskit, Shari, Big Top, Marcie, Rizzo
font- cursive
font color - sky blue, yellow
background- rainbow clouds(like yours)

could you make it size 250x430?

im a needy person so is it possible to have animal icons, and dreamies in the left cloud, while my present villagers are in the right one?

words, at bottom(like yours again, please)-
~Mayor Tony of Sparkle-Fc: 5413-1276-8831-sig by Londonfog~

Thanks for using my background, guess I will go find dif one :(

Ah, everyone, I'm so sorry. I suck at checking this!!
But thanks for all the request! I will be completing them in the order they were placed :)
Oh, and some of you I'm unsure of what you'd like, so I'll PM you.

Text: BerryPop
Font: The one used in the sparkanine example on the first page
Background Image: water or bubbles!
Text Outline: None?
Preferred Size: 400X100
Other: That's better! :)

Ah, everyone, I'm so sorry. I suck at checking this!!
But thanks for all the request! I will be completing them in the order they were placed :)
Oh, and some of you I'm unsure of what you'd like, so I'll PM you.

No your fine, Just wanted to say ur really pretty ><

I really like your sig! Looks very nice.
Could you do my name again? Axeler? And just something different, I don't know.
It looks like you have some free time so why not huh!

Oh! And make it 500x150 please :D

Thanks! Here's two. Let me know if I can change/add some stuff :)

axeler1.png

axeler2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

No your fine, Just wanted to say ur really pretty ><

Aw, thanks Lucky <3

Just gotta do BerryPop's, then you're up next :D Did you decide on a different background or will you keep your original?

Last edited:

axeler1.png

axeler2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw, thanks Lucky <3

Just gotta do BerryPop's, then you're up next :D Did you decide on a different background or will you keep your original?

just going to keep the original :) Thanks' tho!

axeler1.png

axeler2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw, thanks Lucky <3

Wow! You've gotten much better! I really like the first one. But, could you take out all the like words in the back and make the 'XELE' part solid? I wonder how that would turn out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw, thanks Lucky <3

Oh aslo!! Can you add my mayor sprite in my sig? sorry if that's asking a lot!

@BerryPop

BerryPop-1.png

BerryPop.png

@Axeler - Like this??

axeler-noWriting.png

Last edited:
Letter Sig:
Text: Jollian
Font: can you use this? [x]
Background Image: [x]
Text Outline: no thanks
Preferred Size: 400x130