• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌃 Starrie's Art Shop ~ Chibis and Icons (RLC Open)

finished chibis for @Yanrimasart and @daringred_ ! let me know if you'd like anything changed ♥
yanrimasart1_.png

daringred_abby1.png

Last edited:
update!
added (well, revamped) a new type of style i would like to try<3 if anyone orders beans in the future, i might mess around with your character's colors a bit~
also sorta added a character limit? might change it again if i get busier

hi! you're up next 😊
Great! I'll have an icon, please!
Character reference:
2021092518562800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
BB6B7185-AFE5-4B03-B0DD-F26997D3EBB3.jpeg
untextured_by_slimeybrain_detk9rd-pre.png
Details:
I'd like for her to have a smirk, and as for gestures, doing the kpop finger heart thing (Idk what you call it, it's here lol). She also wears silver rings, on one hand she wears two on her index finger and two on her ring finger, and on the other hand she wears two on the other 3. I don't have a specific order so feel free to draw whatever you'd like 😅
Background: black and neon purple, please!
Wiggle animation?: Yes!
Payment type: TBT
Credit link: No other social media, so your local goomy is fine.

425 with the wiggly animation, correct?

Great! I'll have an icon, please!
Character reference: Details: I'd like for her to have a smirk, and as for gestures, doing the kpop finger heart thing (Idk what you call it, it's here lol). She also wears silver rings, on one hand she wears two on her index finger and two on her ring finger, and on the other hand she wears two on the other 3. I don't have a specific order so feel free to draw whatever you'd like 😅
Background: black and neon purple, please!
Wiggle animation?: Yes!
Credit link: No other social media, so your local goomy is fine.

425 with the wiggly animation, correct?

indeed! feel free to send the tbt whenever you're ready, and i'll start! ^.^

hii if there’s a waitlist for tbt slots may i be added please? your art is adorable :>

hii if there’s a waitlist for tbt slots may i be added please? your art is adorable :>

ah i was ~just~ in the middle of editing the op. i can actually take your request now if you have one ready :3
also thank you

Ooo my would love to get 2 last characters in before your tbt closes : ) would love to be added to the waitlist if possible^^

Ooo my would love to get 2 last characters in before your tbt closes : ) would love to be added to the waitlist if possible^^

sure thing! feel free to fill out the forms now so i can save them for later (or add you to the slots now if no one posts before you :0)

sure thing! feel free to fill out the forms now so i can save them for later (or add you to the slots now if no one posts before you :0)

Let me go make some quick refs and will do haha^^

Type: Chibi
Character reference(s):

5yK8pXR.png

Details: the pose in her ref would be great haha really love it as is : ) if she could be smiling and blushing like in her ref maybe holding one hand on the ground to hold her posture and the other close to her mouth as if she's about to laugh cutely (if I need to get a pose ref can do : D )
Background:
Sakura Blossoms on a light red color and transparent as well if possible
Wiggle animation?: n
Credit link: Kairi-Kitten

Character reference(s):

tGYovdm.png

Details: I'd love this pose but with an open-eyed kind blushing smile:

5aMZMXF.jpg

Background:
If possible maybe a simplified version of a phoenix design with glaze lilies (can provide pic if needed) on a light golden color as well as a transparent version

If anything needs clarification or addition just let me know :blush: 💗

Last edited:
How would I get put on the RLC waitlist? Your art is fantastic and I'd love to commission you, I just don't know if I have to reply differently since I'll be paying with RLC

Let me go make some quick refs and will do haha^^

Character reference(s):

5yK8pXR.png

Details: the pose in her ref would be great haha really love it as is : ) if she could be smiling and blushing like in her ref maybe holding one hand on the ground to hold her posture and the other close to her mouth as if she's about to laugh cutely (if I need to get a pose ref can do : D )
Background:
Sakura Blossoms on a light red color and transparent as well if possible

Character reference(s):

tGYovdm.png

Details: I'd love this pose but with an open-eyed kind blushing smile:

5aMZMXF.jpg

Background:
If possible maybe a simplified version of a phoenix design with glaze lilies (can provide pic if needed) on a light golden color as well as a transparent version

If anything needs clarification or addition just let me know :blush: 💗

gotcha! adding you to an open slot! i uh, might be in your dms quite a bit for this one when i get to it aha 😅

How would I get put on the RLC waitlist? Your art is fantastic and I'd love to commission you, I just don't know if I have to reply differently since I'll be paying with RLC

ahh thank you so much! the slots for RLC are actually completely open right now, so there's no waitlist. you could just comment/DM me your request whenever you want and then we can discuss further! ^^

I would like to get put on the TBT waitlist, please, if there's still room. :)

sure thing! adding you to the waitlist! ^.^

gotcha! adding you to an open slot! i uh, might be in your dms quite a bit for this one when i get to it aha 😅

ahh thank you so much! the slots for RLC are actually completely open right now, so there's no waitlist. you could just comment/DM me your request whenever you want and then we can discuss further! ^^

sure thing! adding you to the waitlist! ^.^

Absolutely fine there's uh quite a bit of detail lol regale me with any and all questions haha (y)

[/QUOTE]
Sweet!
Type: Icon
Reference photos:
2021112101170800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2021112101172200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2021112101173200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2021112101175000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2021112101175400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Details: If possible, I'd like for one of my island rep's arms to be lifted in a kind of excited expression (think of someone when they say "aw yeah!" corny I know but that's my best way of describing it lol) and I'd like for his face to have a happy expression as well.
Background: Shades of light blue
Wiggle?: Nah
Payment: RLC
Credit link: Just tagging me on here is fine : )

Attachments

• 2021112101181000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
    2021112101181000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 33
Back