• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌃 Starrie's Art Shop ~ Chibis and Icons (RLC Open)

ahh thank you so much! the slots for RLC are actually completely open right now, so there's no waitlist. you could just comment/DM me your request whenever you want and then we can discuss further! ^^
Sweet!
Type: Icon
Reference photos:
Details: If possible, I'd like for one of my island rep's arms to be lifted in a kind of excited expression (think of someone when they say "aw yeah!" corny I know but that's my best way of describing it lol) and I'd like for his face to have a happy expression as well.
Background: Shades of light blue
Wiggle?: Nah
Payment: RLC
Credit link: Just tagging me on here is fine : )

awesome! i'll add you to the slots and send you a DM in a bit ^^

Ahh I always miss your slots!! I would love to be on the tbt waitlist if possible!!

of course! adding you now ^^

ah i was ~just~ in the middle of editing the op. i can actually take your request now if you have one ready :3
also thank you
ah i missed this since i went to work shortly after posting that ^^; but i don’t mind waiting longer!

finished icon for TheWildShadow55!
wildshadow.png

Yay!

I would like to order one chibi style drawing, please!

Character reference(s): A character I created, I can send you the details by private message, if that's okay.
Background: transparent
Wiggle animation?: No, thank you.
Payment type: 500 TBT
Credit link: kiwikenobi on TBT is fine :)

Yay!

I would like to order one chibi style drawing, please!

Character reference(s): A character I created, I can send you the details by private message, if that's okay.
Background: transparent
Wiggle animation?: No, thank you.
Payment type: 500 TBT
Credit link: kiwikenobi on TBT is fine :)

okay! feel free to shoot me the message whenever ^^

finished chibi for Kairi-Kitten!

View attachment 417380

hi, you're up next! ^^

Hi!! I'd love to order a chibi couple please!! For 1k tbt right?

Type: Chibi x2
Character reference(s):
IMG_6584.jpg

IMG_6582.jpg

IMG_6580.jpg

IMG_6587.jpg

Details:
(I would like them drawn together! Maybe holding hands, having brewsters coffee, or holding pink bunny balloons?
Background: hearts or transparents maybe??
Wiggle animation?: No
Credit link: here is fine!

Hi!! I'd love to order a chibi couple please!! For 1k tbt right?

Type: Chibi x2
Character reference(s):
IMG_6584.jpg

IMG_6582.jpg

IMG_6580.jpg

IMG_6587.jpg
Details: (I would like them drawn together! Maybe holding hands, having brewsters coffee, or holding pink bunny balloons?
Background: hearts or transparents maybe??
Wiggle animation?: No
Credit link: here is fine!

indeed! if you would like to hold onto the tbt until i message you, you can! might be awhile

Type: Button
Character reference:

Details:Just Happy and Smiley Please
Wiggle animation?: No ty
Credit link:
Twitter @mosmotive :) if any credit is needed

I'll pay in RLC, Please contact me for it

ooh yay!

Character reference: [x]
Details: if her expression can be happy and smiley that would be great!!! and for the pose can she be making a heart with both her hands? if not whatever pose you wanna make her do is fine ^^
Background: transparent with little hearts around her!! if you can’t do the hearts just transparent is fine :)
Extras: n/a
Credit link: just my tbt username is fine!
Would you like to be sent a WIP before completion?: no preference ^^

thank u so much!!

hey, star, just wanted to drop in and say i'm still 100% planning on commissioning you. i'm just waiting for some references from another person, but the last month or so has been pretty hectic for them, so it's just taking a little while <3

Is there a TBT waitlist? I completely understand if there's not but I have some bells now 💕

ooh yay!

Character reference: [x]
Details: if her expression can be happy and smiley that would be great!!! and for the pose can she be making a heart with both her hands? if not whatever pose you wanna make her do is fine ^^
Background: transparent with little hearts around her!! if you can’t do the hearts just transparent is fine :)
Extras: n/a
Credit link: just my tbt username is fine!
Would you like to be sent a WIP before completion?: no preference ^^

thank u so much!!

alrighty! feel free to send the tbt whenever you're ready! ^^

hey, star, just wanted to drop in and say i'm still 100% planning on commissioning you. i'm just waiting for some references from another person, but the last month or so has been pretty hectic for them, so it's just taking a little while <3

okay! looking forward to it <3

Is there a TBT waitlist? I completely understand if there's not but I have some bells now 💕

there isn't one right now, i'm afraid ;v; ❤️ I'm not sure when I'll open tbt slots up again. i want to spend the bells i already have so it doesn't look like i'm hoarding them;;

Back