• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♡ Blink's Shop♡ (ping ✓) TBT closed

REUSING MY FORM

Style : x2 full chibis together - animated
Props/Details :
Background:
Pose/Expression
Image references : LITERALLY ALL OF THIS I NEED TO DM YOU!!!!!
Questions/ Comments : eggrolls sound good but im havin pizza tn
Payment Offer:
Prismatic egg +3k tbt or however much u need wueen

reusing my form :) thank you Blink!

.•✦ Order Form ✦•.
Style : Full Chibi animated
Props/Details : grass, wooden bench, clouds moving across top of screen, sun in top left corner if u can make it work with the moving clouds. extras if you can fit: a couple random flowers of different colours, maybe a nice tree if u can fit that in LOOL
Background: sky blue, sun in top right corner, clouds to be the moving left to right, enough to loop and repeat cleanly, if possible?
Pose/Expression : sat on the bench, slightly looking up at the sky, small smile :) also maybe kicking/swinging each leg forward (not at the same time)
Image references : Questions/ Comments : no cause u already answered my questions LOL do you like spring rolls? i've never had egg rolls
Payment Offer: 3.5k TBT

Style : Chibi Headshot (animated if payment is enough otherwise not animated)
Props/Details : up to you
Background: transparent
Pose/Expression : Zixin usually looks annoyed; Yume is usually extremely happy/excited
Image references : I’d like one of him or one of her, whichever you'd prefer to draw!
Questions/ Comments : eggroll!
Payment Offer: 900 tbt and/or an art trade if you’d be interested^^

Thank you for considering!!

Copied from my old one but I bought some items so if the tbt isn't enough, I would be glad to offer more collectibles or an art trade!

Style: Full Chibi - Animated
Props/Details: I would love some reference to sewing, she's a lil designer girly. Like a sewing kit, few bolts of fabric at her feet or a mannequin in a dress next to her. Not necessary though if it isn't the vibe! If you wanna include some ref to the noodle dragon herself that would be cool too, like a plushie of her on the ground or just not at all to save you some time haha that's alright too.
Background: If the props are a vibe as mentioned above, then I would love a flooring under her, but no background is needed in full
Pose/Expression: Expression-wise, I would love it if she smiled. A little movement on her tail as well would be lovely 🥺 The pose otherwise is entirely up to you
Image references: Miss Sunny's Toyhouse. For her outfit, have fun! Dress her any way you would like as long as it's cute and pink :D
Questions/ Comments: I love giving artists full control, so I hope if you pick me, I hope you have fun drawing it! This is making me want an eggroll
Payment Offer: 2.4k tbt and I can offer a few collectibles with that if this costs more, your choice of- A Red Feather, A Pink Houseう, A Friday the 13th Candy (or multiple if you want), or an Ice Cream Swirl.

•✦ Order Form ✦•.

Style : Full chibi-animated/ non animated
Props/Details : sparkles
Background: up to you
Pose/Expression : Anything happy/ positive
Image references :
The bottom right outfit please!
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet-update.png
Questions/ Comments : eggroll tasty

Props/Details : up to you
Background: sparkles
Pose/Expression : Confident
Image references :
Bottom right outfit please!
references:
Simon-ac-science-reference-sheet.png
Questions/ Comments : eggrolllll
Payment Offer: prismatic egg +2k tbt +art trade?
I can also offer 3k tbt instead of the egg if you'd like so that'd be 5k tbt + art
If non animated, prismatic egg or tbt+ art?

.•✦ Order Form ✦•.
Style : the full cheeb (not animated)
Props/Details :
Background:
Pose/Expression :
Image references : i am pulling a lynn and will dm everything!!
Questions/ Comments : eggrollseggrollseggrollseggrolls
Payment Offer: all my tbt + pls play mc with me

Style : Flat Chibi
Props/Details : Will dm c:
Background : Maybe a flat colored background or something small that is cutesy and V-Day themed! Will pm if you need any ideas c:
Pose/Expression : Will dm!
Image references : YOU ALREADY KNOW😭 I’ll DM everything! I want cute Valentine’s Day art for me and my bae
Questions/ Comments : I want an eggroll rn tbh:/
Payment Offer: RLC + with an Angel Wings Potion + 1.2k TBT? If this isn’t okay, I will pay full RLC!

Slots have been chosen! I've reacted to the ones I'm taking with :love: reaction
if i have some additional questions for ya'll,

Style : x2 full chibis together - animated
eggrolls sound good but im havin pizza tn
Payment Offer: Prismatic egg +3k tbt or however much u need wueen
wueen, are you getting your groceries?

Style : Full Chibi animated
no cause u already answered my questions LOL do you like spring rolls? i've never had egg rolls
Payment Offer: 3.5k TBT
I like spring rolls, but summer rolls are my go-to choice

Style: Full Chibi - Animated
I love giving artists full control, so I hope if you pick me, I hope you have fun drawing it! This is making me want an eggroll
Payment Offer: 2.4k tbt and I can offer a few collectibles with that if this costs more, your choice of- A Red Feather, A Pink Houseう, A Friday the 13th Candy (or multiple if you want), or an Ice Cream Swirl.
FULL CONTROL??? that's too much power

eggroll tasty
eggrolllll
Payment Offer: 5k tbt + art
I will send you art refs if you'd like, but 5k TBT is more than enough for two ;~;

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INTEREST IN ME ART GUYS 😭 I'll be a lil busy after these comms but I swear I'll be back opening again soon. Specially since I'm a lil more active on TBT again

Last edited:
Slots have been chosen! I've reacted to the ones I'm taking with :love: reaction
if i have some additional questions for ya'll,

wueen, are you getting your groceries?

I like spring rolls, but summer rolls are my go-to choice

FULL CONTROL??? that's too much power

I will send you art refs if you'd like, but 5k TBT is more than enough for two ;~;

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INTEREST IN ME ART GUYS 😭 I'll be a lil busy after these comms but I swear I'll be back opening again soon. Specially since I'm a lil more active on TBT again
Tbt sent! At the very least I can do you a doodle ❤️ I might do something more if I have some extra free time.

One of these days I’d still love to get some beautiful art from you, but I’m super tbt poor atm. 😭 I’ll just stay on the ping list for now!

Back