♡ Blink's Shop♡ (ping ✓) TBT closed

Your art is literally amazing, Blink. It makes me smile everytime I look at it. I still adore the art you drew for me a while back! You deserve the popularity and money you make off your art and I hope you never stop drawing!

HOPE YOU LIKE

Untitled_Artwork.png
She is literally too pretty, I am in love! Thank you so much Blink! See and this is why 90% of all of Sunny's art is yours. You just know how to make her stand out perfectly. :love:

previews are kinda scuffed but I swear they look amazing :lemon:
sending ya'll the different file images c:
HOPE YOU LIKE

Untitled_Artwork.png

Untitled_Artwork.png
she's cleared it your honour

Literally soooo lovely. I love all the movement in the butterflies, the clouds, some of the flowers and the leg kicking is perfect. You chose hairstyle and clothes perfectly and I adore the colouration. It is just so cute! thank you so much Blink.! 😊

blinkers pls add me to the ping list 🥺
i can sniff pink haired OC already 🤧 💙

Your art is literally amazing, Blink. It makes me smile everytime I look at it. I still adore the art you drew for me a while back! You deserve the popularity and money you make off your art and I hope you never stop drawing!
:oops: THANK YOU! Even though I constantly changed art styles over the years, I'm grateful for everyone keeping my art and sticking with my weird art habits ;~; AND D'AWWWWWW I HOPE SO TOO HONESTLY! 😭

she's cleared it your honour

Literally soooo lovely. I love all the movement in the butterflies, the clouds, some of the flowers and the leg kicking is perfect. You chose hairstyle and clothes perfectly and I adore the colouration. It is just so cute! thank you so much Blink.! 😊
case closed 😌 YOU'RE WELCOME. I enjoyed very very much 💙

Beautiful work, blinkie! You're an art (and animation) wizard 🧙‍♂️
Jacob, thank you!! Means a lot from the digital art wizard himself 🧙‍♂️💙

I volunteer to be blonk's lab rat
even if it means to become a scuffed or a gremlin

608d78e3-e525-49cc-addb-444a00a0a9d7.png

Back