List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

[Papi has been moved up from Tier Five, to number 30 of Tier Three. (Yes you read that right)

Benjamin has been moved up from Tier Five, to number 20 of Tier Four.
Woah. Big jump for Papi and Benjamin moving to tier four! Let's congratulate Papi and Benjamin!

I feel Francne should be ahead of Chrissy. Cause though I like Chrissy more, their are a lot of towns with just Francine but all with chrissyhave both villagers together

I'm pretty sure Whitney should move up in the next update, she's been selling like crazy over the past few days.

Tiffany is not very popular at all.. She could just about scrape Tier Four, but she's not that popular atm, I barely see her.

As for Tangy, she's losing her lustre lately, and is only just about hanging on to the place she has

I don't see Roald on dreamy lists very often, I think he should drop to tier four, and that Peanut should be raised to the bottom of tier three. I see her fairly often, not as much as some tier threes but definitely more than Roald.

Tiffany is not very popular at all.. She could just about scrape Tier Four, but she's not that popular atm, I barely see her.

As for Tangy, she's losing her lustre lately, and is only just about hanging on to the place she has

Have you been searching for the villagers' names? On here, Tiffany is adopted fast enough to be placed in Tier Four at the very least. People have even mentioned her sudden burst in popularity elsewhere on this board. If I can find the thread, I'll link it. I think speed/frequency of adoption should be a factor in these lists. I know you can't just judge based on the only times a villager is posted here (since EVERY villager has been posted here at least once), but there are some that get voided even after attempting to pass them to someone else due to their unpopularity (like Harry and Al) and others like Tiffany who, while she doesn't appear everyday like the deer and the wolves, is adopted quickly whenever she IS put up.

Last edited:
Have you been searching for the villagers' names? On here, Tiffany is adopted fast enough to be placed in Tier Four at the very least. People have even mentioned her sudden burst in popularity elsewhere on this board. If I can find the thread, I'll link it. I think speed/frequency of adoption should be a factor in these lists. I know you can't just judge based on the only times a villager is posted here (since EVERY villager has been posted here at least once), but there are some that get voided even after attempting to pass them to someone else due to their unpopularity (like Harry and Al) and others like Tiffany who, while she doesn't appear everyday like the deer and the wolves, is adopted quickly whenever she IS put up.

Sorry but I think that searching for every single villager's name on TBT to see if they're adopted to judge the tiers is absolutely ridiculous and isn't needed.

The research I do is good enough to be praised.. I don't really do this for any benefit other than to help people out :)

I've already expressed my views on her, I'll keep an eye on her, but I don't need to repeat myself :)

Update

Marina and Molly have swapped places, with Marina moving down from number 15 of Tier One, to number 1 of Tier Two, and Molly moving up to take the number 15 spot in Tier One.

Congrats to Molly on being the newest Tier One! I'm unsure of how long she's likely to stay there, as Marina and Molly are just about on par, with Molly just sliding ahead, which is why she's moved up.. But the bottom 5 of Tier One are fighting hard for their spots atm, so don't expect any stability!

Skye has been moved down from number 7 of Tier Two, to number 16.

Wolfgang has been moved down from number 8 of Tier Two, to number 13.

Francine has been moved up from number 11 of Tier Two, to number 6.

Genji has been moved down from number 28 of Tier Two, to number 1 of Tier Three.

Bruce has been moved up from number 3 of Tier Three, to number 25 of Tier Two.

Roald has been moved down from number 28 of Tier Three, to number 2 of Tier Four.

Peanut has been moved up from number 1 of Tier Four, to number 26 of Tier Three.

Ren?e has been moved down from number 11 of Tier Four, to number 19.

Hamlet has been moved down from number 26 of Tier Four, to Tier Five.

Daisy has been moved up from Tier Five, to number 25 of Tier Four.

I've gotta step out for a bit, so I will update the picture a little later! As always, please feel free to discuss the new changes! :)

Last edited:
I has a tier one villager

i am no longee hipster

in all cereal congrats to moly! she is so cute, she deserves it

Congrats Peanut, you deserve it. <33

I'm happy Daisy moved up, she's such an underrated cutie. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back