• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Elimination Game 3!

Sorry, Bianca

Avery, Carrie, Claude, Gayle, Hopper, Jacob, Julia, Keaton, Knox, Mathilda, Midge, Mint, Norma, Piper, Plucky, Poncho, Puck, Rowan, Sally, Sandy, Wade

Buh-bye, Mathilda.

Avery, Carrie, Claude, Gayle, Hopper, Jacob, Julia, Keaton, Knox, Midge, Mint, Norma, Piper, Plucky, Poncho, Puck, Rowan, Sally, Sandy, Wade

Sally

Avery, Carrie, Claude, Gayle, Hopper, Jacob, Julia, Keaton, Knox, Midge, Mint, Norma, Piper, Plucky, Poncho, Puck, Rowan, Sandy, Wade

Poncho has met an unfortunate fate.

Avery, Carrie, Claude, Gayle, Hopper, Jacob, Julia, Keaton, Knox, Midge, Mint, Norma, Piper, Plucky, Puck, Rowan, Sandy, Wade

Last edited:
Goodbye, Plucky

Avery, Carrie, Claude, Gayle, Hopper, Jacob, Julia, Keaton, Knox, Midge, Mint, Norma, Piper, Puck, Rowan, Sandy, Wade

Ugh Hopper is trashhhh lol

Avery, Carrie, Claude, Gayle, Jacob, Julia, Keaton, Knox, Midge, Mint, Norma, Piper, Puck, Rowan, Sandy, Wade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only 6 more til hurt n heal yall

I'mma bump off Sandy.

Avery, Carrie, Claude, Gayle, Jacob, Julia, Keaton, Knox, Midge, Mint, Norma, Piper, Puck, Rowan, Wade

Go away Avery. You are doomed. This is the last villager with the "A" in their initial to be eliminated

Carrie, Claude, Gayle, Jacob, Julia, Keaton, Knox, Midge, Mint, Norma, Piper, Puck, Rowan, Wade

Mint

Carrie, Claude, Gayle, Jacob, Julia, Keaton, Knox, Midge, Norma, Piper, Puck, Rowan, Wade

Adios, Wade

Carrie, Claude, Gayle, Julia, Keaton, Knox, Midge, Norma, Piper, Puck, Rowan

Last edited:
attention, guys!
We're getting close to the last 5! I might not be around whenever we do, but when it gets down to 5, this is when we begin the hurt and heal rounds! Each villager starts with 15 points, and you can "hurt" a villager by taking away 5 points and "heal" a villager by giving them 5 points. Make sure you list the villager's point value by their name, too! The last round was a heated battle between Filbert and Caroline, so I'm super excited to see where this goes!

Sorry, Gayle

Carrie, Claude, Julia, Keaton, Knox, Midge, Norma, Piper, Puck, Rowan

I see the starting number was changed from 10 to 5. This will probably help with pacing and prevent 1 or 2 villagers from simply decimating everyone else.

Knox. Only one more to go!

Claude, Julia, Keaton, Midge, Puck, Rowan

Does anyone know if the 'thirty minutes in-between posts' rule applies to the hurt and heal?

Also, I'm lowkey bummed that Gayle is out now.

Does anyone know if the 'thirty minutes in-between posts' rule applies to the hurt and heal?

Also, I'm lowkey bummed that Gayle is out now.

Yes, the thirty minutes still counts. Knocking out Keaton!

Claude-15
Julia-15
Midge-15
Puck-15
Rowan-15

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see the starting number was changed from 10 to 5. This will probably help with pacing and prevent 1 or 2 villagers from simply decimating everyone else.

I agree, too. When it was 10 villagers, Caroline and Filbert got well into the 100s. That's why I decided to change it.

Back