• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeeeeEEEEEEEEEE omg Molly is Tier One my BABY SQUEEE

now all we need to do is get Erik back up there and my life is complete.

Im seeing more threads for Fauna and Whitney lately. Ive also seen a decrease for Marshall but im sure he wont be going down any further anytime soon.

I was kind of shocked to see Anhka so far up. I haven't seen too much looking for her and the one thread I did see selling her didn't have much hype. Idk maybe the starting bid was too high

I was kind of shocked to see Anhka so far up. I haven't seen too much looking for her and the one thread I did see selling her didn't have much hype. Idk maybe the starting bid was too high

It took me a bloody week to find Ankha but you're right, I still think Diana is more popular.

It took me a bloody week to find Ankha but you're right, I still think Diana is more popular.

I disagree. While Ankha is due a slightly drop this week, she isn't less popular than Diana.

Diana peaked at number 3 and she's started to ever so slightly dip recently.. She's still a main stay in the top 5 as despite Fang's climbing popularity, he won't beat her for a while, he just doesn't reach the same prices she does (I seem to see them a similar amount in signatures)

But Chrissy is very popular, more than Molly ._.

Except this popularity list is based on TBT activity only, and you've just joined today, so you have no idea how popular she is here yet.

I can tell you that Chrissy deserves to climb, but not to Tier One.

me personally ive been seeing Scoot for awhile now in some peoples sigs keep an eye on him

Chrissy has to substitute Molly really, what posts has Molly as dreamie? What posts has Chrissy as a dreamie? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back