• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow after reading Tier One I realize how lucky I really am.
My current villagers ( in tier one ) Are Stitches, Fauna, Whitney, Rosie, and Diana. Wow I feal really good!

Wow after reading Tier One I realize how lucky I really am.
My current villagers ( in tier one ) Are Stitches, Fauna, Whitney, Rosie, and Diana. Wow I feal really good!

You have very popular villagers indeed, but you should know that everyone on this board uses Chrystina's Popularity List now :)

This one is very outdated, so please check the newer one, you'll see that all your villagers are still pretty much in the higher tiers ;)

Edit - Also, I replied because the previous post was recent, but I think we should all try not to bump this topic so that people don't get confused ^^"

Last edited:
Just wondering, why do you feel the need to keep defiantly bumping this thread? It hasn't been updated since last year. There is no purpose for it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back