Cycling Bazaar's Amiibo cycling! [Online]~ 50+amiibos! A few new amiibos Added in C and D tier!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
Hi! Putting in a request in case you're able to fulfil it - I understand if my timezone doesn't make it possible, but I thought I'd try my luck <3

In-game Name: Hannah
Island Name:
Mailbox
*Amiibo(s):
Pekoe
Plot Ready?:
Will be tomorrow!
Notes (if any):
Strider! I don't TT so yeah, if you're not able to fulfil this then don't worry. I will be available any time after 5pm GMT tomorrow. Please let me know if you think you'll be able to fulfil this! <3 I'll go ahead and send you the 20 TBT now though <3 I'm surprised she's so low down tier wise!

Hi! Putting in a request in case you're able to fulfil it - I understand if my timezone doesn't make it possible, but I thought I'd try my luck <3

In-game Name: Hannah
Island Name: Mailbox
*Amiibo(s): Pekoe
Plot Ready?: Will be tomorrow!
Notes (if any): Strider! I don't TT so yeah, if you're not able to fulfil this then don't worry. I will be available any time after 5pm GMT tomorrow. Please let me know if you think you'll be able to fulfil this! <3 I'll go ahead and send you the 20 TBT now though <3 I'm surprised she's so low down tier wise!
Yes I should be able to do that! Go ahead and dm me when the plot is available!

Amiibo Request Form:
In-game Name: Stephanie
Island Name: Cosa Bella
*Amiibo(s): Muffy
Plot Ready?: Yes
Notes (if any):Let me know when to give you the 40tbt

Amiibo Request Form:
In-game Name: Stephanie
Island Name: Cosa Bella
*Amiibo(s): Muffy
Plot Ready?: Yes
Notes (if any):Let me know when to give you the 40tbt
Hii! It'll be about an hour! You can give me the tbt before or after you pick up muffy, up to you!

In-game Name: Lu
Island Name: Altheos
*Amiibo(s):
Wolfgang
Plot Ready?:
No
Notes (if any):
I'm in the process of getting a plot ready rn, but it might take a few strider. Thank you so much on advance!

In-game Name: Adam
Island Name: Tallgrass
*Amiibo(s): Dobie for 40 TBT
Plot Ready?: Yes!
Notes (if any): Strider :lemon:
Oki! I'm currently waiting for someone to pick up their villager! I'll get to it as soon as they pick them up!

In-game Name: Ava
Island Name: Kenji Cove
*Amiibo(s): Merry for 40 TBT
Plot Ready?: Can be today, tomorrow, or Friday, probably today or tomorrow, but whenever works for you.
Notes (if any):
I will pay the TBT on my other account @akmcghee24
Strider

In-game Name: Yorli
Island Name: Andromeda
*Amiibo(s): Aurora
Plot Ready?: Will time travel if you are available
Notes (if any): 40tbt I think it is?
Forgot to add Strider sorry

Last edited:
Back