• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Tier List for Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Updated: 5/19)

I found Reneigh on a mystery island the other day and made her move to my island. I'm surprised she's not more popular, she's a very cool uchi
She’s awesome! She was my starter and now I have her with her actual interior. I’ve grown very attached to her.

Just a quick update: I'm taking a little longer on this next one as I'm deep diving into almost every villager as there's enough data to move some of the untiered villagers into proper tiers. :)
Great! been wondering for like half a month now:
"when is walker going to be in S+ tier" Which is me waiting for the next update
it better happen

I’m excited too! I keep this thread bookmarked for easy access. So cool that you’re carefully looking at every villager!

I’ll have the full update ready by tomorrow night. Hopefully a month wasn’t too long of a wait. I got distracted these past few weeks with what’s going on in the world - plus I also fractured my elbow so I was recovering from that D:

I’ll have the full update ready by tomorrow night. Hopefully a month wasn’t too long of a wait. I got distracted these past few weeks with what’s going on in the world - plus I also fractured my elbow so I was recovering from that D:

oh no! your list is always very interesting and worth the wait :) i’m sorry you got hurt and hope you’re fully recovered

Ouch, your elbow is more important than the tier list, I hope you'll recover well.
We will wait the time you need !

Your health should be your priority. Please take care and take as many time you need.
I hope you will recover very soon. Thank you for this tier list! :giggle:

hey man, take your time! your health comes before anything.

Back