• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately, I've been seeing more about Midge. I'm not saying she needs to move up quite yet, but maybe just keep an eye on her. It may also just be my personal bias :blush:

yay i'm sooo happy for daisy!!! i love her <3 and i'm glad i'm not the only one who was noticing more people are becoming interested in her!

I think willow should go up cause I did a poll on her vs Freya and she is WINNING

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. Just because a villager is well-liked, does NOT make them popular.

The majority of Tier Four are liked by many, many people.. The difference is that the popular villagers are picked over and over again for towns.. I mean let's face it, you don't ONLY like the 10 villagers you have in your town, right?

You can still like the villagers who aren't in your 10 townies, but only those 10 contribute to my popularity lists, as they're the ones that appear in signatures and LF threads.

Oh like I understand, like your saying that cause I'm only comparing it to one person, that's why it's not showing, but like if I put a poll with all snootier maybe that would be accurate enough?

Oh like I understand, like your saying that cause I'm only comparing it to one person, that's why it's not showing, but like if I put a poll with all snootier maybe that would be accurate enough?

No. My statement applies to all villagers.

The only ones I consider for popularity are the ones that people are looking for (or have) as dreamies.

Liked villagers do not count because people don't physically have them.

Well-earned, Molly!

Update

Marina and Molly have swapped places, with Marina moving down from number 15 of Tier One, to number 1 of Tier Two, and Molly moving up to take the number 15 spot in Tier One.

Congrats to Molly on being the newest Tier One! I'm unsure of how long she's likely to stay there, as Marina and Molly are just about on par, with Molly just sliding ahead, which is why she's moved up.. But the bottom 5 of Tier One are fighting hard for their spots atm, so don't expect any stability!?

I didn't check on this thread yesterday.

Absolutely with the greeting of CONGRATULATIONS goes to the sweet and down-to-earth Normal duck Molly.

She deserves the experience, for however long it lasts, of ranking among the Top Tier villagers in popularity.

Aw you go Molly! She's so freaking cute and an absolute blessing to have in town ~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back