• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing New Horizons Villager Popularity List

marshal really fell off the wagon huh?
i'd agree with coco being tier 2 (i don't understand how i keep seeing her on tier 1) but i feel like fauna is still tier 1 material compared to merengue & fang.

static tier 2? i love this concept!

marshal really fell off the wagon huh?
i'd agree with coco being tier 2 (i don't understand how i keep seeing her on tier 1) but i feel like fauna is still tier 1 material compared to merengue & fang.

static tier 2? i love this concept!
Static is dropping to tier 3 today once I do the update, kid cat is most likely taking his place

Is Judy really more popular than Audie? I've not seen as much love for Judy as I have for Audie. Maybe I've just seen a lot of people be vocal about not liking her design.

Is Judy really more popular than Audie? I've not seen as much love for Judy as I have for Audie. Maybe I've just seen a lot of people be vocal about not liking her design.
Judy is staying where she is, her value, popularity in the forums, and the amount of dreamy lists I see her in are more than Audie so that's why she's higher!

I thought I was losing my mind and there was already a recently updated tier list with a lot of data, and it turns out I was right

I thought I was losing my mind and there was already a recently updated tier list with a lot of data, and it turns out I was right

If your read the list is slightly different than the list I have, I don't like using other websites besides TBT, and I like the traditional tier system instead of ranks

sadly we were trying to work together, but some people decided to split from the group to make their own and we had no idea about this. =(

Wow Even Filbert and Rolf are unpopular now. Looks like more than half of my Island is Tier 5 lmao.

Also you forgot Gonzo.
Yes I did forget him thanks for pointing that out!

Gonzo has been added to tier 5!

i didn’t know fuchsia was so popular! i hardly see anyone asking for her but she’s adorable and she definitely deserves more love ;u;

So happy Kid Cat is high up on tier 3 😭😭 I love him so much! ❤️💕

yeah kid cat is tier 2. he & genji are tier 2 i feel like

though, flora kinda has no business being that high tbh... even flora stans would agree
Yes I had to postpone the update to today because I'm still tallying my data, Flora is still tier 2 just not that high, Genji is high tier 3 although if I see more of him this week he could rise to tier 2, I'm also watching Molly and Coco since both are equal right now in terms of popularity.

Back