• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Tier List for Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Updated: 5/19)

Wow Judy is 500+ nmt, maybe thats on other websites but I mainly see her getting traded for 100-200 nmt

This is also accurate I think : https://www.animalcrossingportal.com/games/new-horizons/guides/villager-popularity-list.php#/

But this thread here is a bit different since the TC considers the feedbacks of the Bell Tree community.

That site has quite a fair amount of votes. I can see familiar villagers reaching the top ranks namely Marshal and Raymond.

For this thread here, I can fully understand why this is hard to update. It requires a lot of sourcing for data. It will take a lot of effort to ensure its accuracy.

I just looked at this list to see the popularity of a villager I just found on a Nook Mile Ticket island and I was shocked. I knew Judy was popular but not that popular.

Did this list die out? I wonder if there is no need for a list anymore.. regardless, this list was amazing and just wondering if there will ever be an update c:

This is also accurate I think : https://www.animalcrossingportal.com/games/new-horizons/guides/villager-popularity-list.php#/

But this thread here is a bit different since the TC considers the feedbacks of the Bell Tree community.

I question this one, just because with the pure polls it always seems so manipulable. It’s also the only tier list I’ve ever seen where tabby is in the highest tier, and from my experience on here I have just not seen that level of love for her. Though she is my number one favorite, so it also is not impossible.

I wonder in terms of TBT’s tier list if there is anyway I could volunteer to help with some of the research needed to update the list? I would be happy to do so, and it would be great to figure out how accurate that poll is and to have something up to date and accurate on here for people who use tier lists in pricing for villager trades, or just like them. If, like @niko@kamogawa says, it has a high number of participants that is already a big point in it’s favor.

I question this one, just because with the pure polls it always seems so manipulable. It’s also the only tier list I’ve ever seen where tabby is in the highest tier, and from my experience on here I have just not seen that level of love for her. Though she is my number one favorite, so it also is not impossible.
That’s actually what happened here. Tabby, Merry, and Erik were boosted by certain streamers.

That’s actually what happened here. Tabby, Merry, and Erik were boosted by certain streamers.

that’s good to know, thank you! I felt weird arguing against my personal favorite being considered top tier...but it just didn’t seem to fit my actual experience of villager discussions on here.

I also remember hearing one source (don’t remember where, sorry) where someone basically bought Roald up into top tier with “giveaways”. As much as I like Erik I don’t think he’s top tier material.

Back