• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♥Lina's High Hybrids&Gardening Galore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nage

meep
Bells
Switch
0030-8662-1446
Winter Mittens
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
100% (253) +
Status/Announcement: 7/9/2014. SHOP CLOSED. FOREVER? Maybe. SORRY ALL ORDERS CANCELLED
8STWLiI.png

Total $$$ Hustled: 18.7mil bells
Ctrl-F is your friend.
  • 0000: Table Of Contents
  • 0001: Introduction
  • 0002: Rules/Important Information
  • 0003: Order Form
  • 0004: What you can order
  • 0005: Items to trade with instead of bells
  • 0006: Discount Section
  • 0007: List of Loyal Customers and Points
  • 0008: Explanation of Discount Section
  • 0009: Orders I'm Working On
  • 0010: Orders I've Completed
  • 0011: Update Log
Hi! Welcome to my first attempt at a revamped hybrid breeding/gardening shop. I hope you find what you need from my shop, as well as answers to any questions you may have. The reason for this shop's existence is fairly simple: I needed a source of bell income, and here it is! Oh let me tell you a bit about myself. I have no life. Seriously. But I am still a human being, and I'm also one of those people who get pretty angry when you don't read. SO READ BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING. If you're not here to buy in bulk... why are you here?
Note: Hybrids I earn from giveaways or receive for free are never sold here and are always placed in my house(s) as decoration.
The style of this shop will be taking orders only.
Not first come first serve. Larger orders take longer to complete!

• You may PM orders, but use the order form still. No limit to orders unless specified. You may order multiple times.
  • You may offer to trade items, or TBT bells in place of bells. Include the total in your post! IF YOU PAY IN TBT BELLS YOU MUST PAY FIRST WHEN THE ORDER IS READY THEN COME PICK YOUR ORDER UP.
  • 1 TBT = 10k Bells; Rounding Up: 45k for 5 TBT
  • I'm generally online from 5pm-10pm PST(GMT -7?)/California time.
    [*]USE THE ORDER FORM.
  • Rounding will always be upwards to the nearest thousand, eg. 53,215 becomes 54,000
  • I consider 99k = 100k, paying for 100k, just drop a 99k sack. Excess=tip.
  • Rushing orders will be a fee of 10% added after discounts and will put you at the top of my list of orders in chronological order.
  • If you try to rush something that can't be rushed, your order will take longer or be partitioned.
  • I will not apply your discount for you, figure it out yourself or PM me questions. Or if I feel really nice, I'll PM you about it.
  • Failure to comply with this list will result in me ignoring you.
  • Prices fluctuate with demand, not supply.
  • If you want to know how long your order will take, PM/VM me the inquiry.
  • I will note an error in your total if there is an error, if you pay more than the total I will consider all extra as tip.
  • Let me know if you want to partition orders! Note when I can consider a part of the order "ready" in the comments.
  • If trades happen in my town: I end sessions instantly so excuse my rudeness.
  • If trades happen in your town, if I get scared I will hit wi-fi switch and cry.(We can retry). I will be one of my four characters from Necroton.
  • Check the "Orders I'm Working On" spoiler to see if I've noted down your order, I am not required to respond to you.
  • DO NOT CHANGE YOUR ORDER.
  • No penalty for canceling orders. If you want to change your order, cancel your order and send in a new one. You can PM me that you are cancelling or note in the comments section of your new order to cancel the previous order. Or as an alternative: just order things in addition to your previous order.
  • I will PM/VM you when your order is ready so clear your inbox if you can! Please reply with whether your gates are open or I will PM/VM you when mine are. ITEMS RESERVED FOR UP TO ONE WEEK. After one week, your order will be cancelled.
  • DON'T FORGET TO ADD MY FC LOL MAYBE DO IT AFTER YOU POST.
  • I reserve the right to reject orders. Put a heart anywhere in your order to show you've read this (the ones from order form used as bullets don't count) :c ("heart", "<3" "S2" "(H)" etc or hotlinking a heart/heart image all work, FACES DO NOT WORK)(not required but it just tells me if I should treat you with more respect or something)
  • Do not be offended if I remove your friend code after we are done.
  • All sales are final unless there was an error.
  • Wifi-ratings? You first.
EXCEPTIONS MAY BE MADE. NOTE: THIS IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND CLARIFICATION.
HTML:
[COLOR="#cc0033"][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=1]♥N3DS/Mii Name: 
♥Friend Code: 
♥Mayor Name: 
♥Town Name: 
♥Whose Town?: 
♥Items&Quantity&Price: 
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): 
♥Customer Status(optional): 
♥Discount Comment(optional): 
♥Rush the order?(+10%, optional, default = no): 
♥Total: 
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): 
♥Comments(optional): [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Sample : (may be outdated)
♥N3DS/Mii Name: idk
♥Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000
♥Mayor Name: aff
♥Town Name: meep
♥Whose Town?: mine
♥Items&Quantity&Price: Golden Roses 2x 120k
5 White Carnations 60k
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): Whenever one of the types of flowers are ready, or all at once.
♥Customer Status(optional): diamond rankz
♥Discount Comment(optional): 50% off
♥Rush the order?(+100k, default is no): yes
♥Total: 370k
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): swag<3
♥Comments(optional):
Note 1: Partitions -> Whenever I have 2 golden roses or 5 white carnations, or if I have it all at once I will vm/pm the buyer.
Note 2: Golden Roses 120k ea x2 = 240k
5 White Carnations 60k ea x5 = 300k
240k + 300k = 540k * 0.50 discount = 270k
Order rushed : 270k + 100k = 370k
Item | Bells each__Strikes mean unavailable/Issues obtaining them____ Italicized items will take longer and can not be rushed.
Orange Roses | 50k
Purple Roses | 55k | 60k as of 7/01/2014
Pink Roses | 55k | 75k as of 7/01/2014
Blue Roses | 60k | 65k as of 7/01/2014
Black Roses | 60k | 65k as of 7/01/2014
Golden Roses | 120k | 130k as of 7/01/2014

Blue Violets | 50k

Orange Tulips | 50k | 60k as of 6/25/2014
Purple Tulips | 50k | | 60k as of 6/25/2014
Pink Tulips | 55k | 65k as of 6/25/2014
Black Tulips | 60k

Orange Pansies | 50k | 55k as of 6/25/2014
Blue Pansies | 55k
Purple Pansies | 60k

Orange Cosmos | 50k | 60k as of 6/25/2014
Pink Cosmos | 50k | 60k as of 6/25/2014
Black Cosmos | 60k

Pink Carnations | 50k | 60k as of 6/25/2014 | 70k as of 7/01/2014
Red Carnations | 55k |
White Carnations | 60k | 70k as of 7/01/2014

Pink Lilies | 50k | 60k as of 6/25/2014
Orange Lilies | 55k | 60k as of 6/25/2014
Black Lilies | 60k

Regular Flowers | 444

Dandelion | 5k
Dandelion Puffs | 5k

Jacob's Ladder | 400k
Four Leaf Clover | 400k

Red Hisbiscus Start | 200k
Yellow Hisbiscus Start | 200k

Pink Hydrangea Start | 60k | 100k as of 7/01/2014
Blue Hydrangea Start | 60k | 100k as of 7/01/2014

Pink Azalea Start | 60k | 120k as of 7/01/2014
White Azalea Start | 60k | 120k as of 7/01/2014

Holly Start | 60k
Sweet Olive Start | 60k

Sapling | 5k
Cedar Sapling | 60k

Bamboo Shoots | 5k
9 Bamboo Shoots | 40k

Perfect Pears | 3k
9 Perfect Pears | 25k

Perfect Peaches | 3K
9 Perfect Peaches | 25k

Skinny Mushroom | 50k
Flat Mushroom | 50k
Round Mushroom | 60k
Elegant Mushroom | 80k
Famous Mushroom | 100k
Rare Mushroom | 120k

Fertilizers | 30k

Normal Axes | 1k

Silver Shovel | 5k
Silver Watering Can | 500k
Silver Axe | 1.5mil

Golden Watering Can | 1mil
Golden Shovel | 1mil
Golden Axe | 1mil
Item | Worth
Apato Skull x1 | 50k
Iguanodon Skull x1 | 50k
Iguanodon Torso x1 | 50k
Iguanodon Tail x1 | 50k
Or Iguanodon Model x1 | 200k
Ptera Right Wing x1 | 50k
Ptera Skull x1 | 50k
T.Rex Skull x1 | 50k

Hero's Cap | 50k
Red Pikmin | 50k
Virtual Boy | 50k
Please note which discount in the discount section of order form.

Hybrids:
"Hybrids Bundle"(REPEATABLE) : For every 30 hybrids you buy, receive one extra of your choice for free! EXCEPTION: Golden Roses unless you buy 30 Golden Roses.Ends June 30th 11:00 PM PST
"Opening Day Bundle"(REPEATABLE) : For every 10 roses of the same color you buy, receive an extra one for free! Ends June 24th 11:00 PM PST

Coupons: (These will be apart of my giveaway prizes and also pop up randomly in the thread :v idk, all coupons stackable, no expiry date, non-reusable(one coupon one use, 10 coupons 10 uses), apply to every part of my shop unless specified otherwise ie. all coupons applied to total before rush fee, can be used in conjunction with customer statuses(10%+10%=20% off))
WOW YOU'RE CLEVER! coupon - 10% off : Find a typo in this post? A better arrangement of my wording? PM me the error/issue/suggestion.

Point System(All Purchases, All Items!):
Customer Statuses:
[You can add totals for the point system(as a bronzie, 10k yesterday + 40k today = +1 point total or as a goldenage, 10k yesterday + 40k today = +3 points total)]

PARTITIONING NOTE: Discounts and Customer Statuses Discounts are only applied to each order, if you partition your order, the second half of your order does NOT get cheaper.
"Friends" get an extra 5% off everything :V
Milestones:
0+ points | "newbie"(default) | 0% off | 1 points = every 50k spent | welcom 2 my stor
25+ points | "bronzie" | 10% off | 2 points = every 50k spent | i pity u but its ok
100+ points | "typicalsilver" | 20% off | 2 points = every 50k spent | u will probably get here and never get past
1,337+ points | "goldenage" | 30% off | 3 points = every 50k spent | r u 5hat cambo
6,606+ points | "platinem" | 40% off | 4 points = every 50k spent | 128sqrt(e980)
14,369+ points | "diamond rankz" | 50% off | 5 points = every 50k spent | iloveyou69
69,666+ points | "chalngr" | 60% off | 10 points = every 50k spent | ur not famus sori
143,143+ points | "my boyfriend" | 100% off | u don nid more pts | wow u hav 2 mary me now
Look at the completed orders list for an updated version of raw points. I'll update this when I get a chance.
bronzie 25+
luffal - 98 points
mayorkaleigh - 26 points
Praesilith - 74 points
Reesa - 48 points
roseoforlando - 34 points
Ymir Forest - 38 points

typicalsilver 100+
Miaa - 130 points

goldenage 1,337+

platinem 6,606+

diamond rankz 14,369+

chalngr 69,666+

my boyfriend 143,143+
my poop
Click for an image version of this discount section used to explain how it works.
(May be outdated)
HOW TO READ THIS SECTION: HIGHLIGHT IT. OR KILL YOUR EYES WITH CYAN/TURQOISE LOL.

This is currently a work in progress and the section will generally update whenever.

How it works: Okay so starting from the top: Note the instruction to note which discount in the discount section of the order form.
This means, for example, if I order 30 blue roses, and I am a bronzie customer(check the customer statuses list) and I want to apply the hybrids bundle and opening day bundle: I would receive 4 extra flowers for free(3 extra blue roses and 1 extra hybrid of my choice) and the whole total would cost 10% off(excluding the 100k fee of rushing orders).
My order would contain at a minimum:
♥Customer Status(optional): bronzie
♥Discount Comment(optional): hybrids bundle, opening day bundle
Normally I'd prefer if you specified the % off and how many times each bundle but that is not necessary.

Another example: Newbie customer, order 20 purple pansies, 10 orange pansies. No % discount because it is 0% off, but I would receive one extra hybrid of my choice for free. All my hybrids are 60k or less except the golden rose which is an exception to this discount bundle
♥Customer Status(optional): newbie
♥Discount Comment(optional): hybrids bundle

Final example: platinem status, order 30 golden roses, I would get 3 golden roses free + another flower (which could be a golden rose) of my choice. Those 30 golden roses would be 40% off.
♥Customer Status(optional): platinem
♥Discount Comment(optional): hybrids bundle, opening day bundle

For the point system, everyone starts off as a newbie, no one has any points.
Friends get an extra 5% discount on everything because friends.

The way the system works is, for every amount you spend, you get points.
For example, you're a newbie, you buy a million worth of hybrids or bush starts. As a newbie, these points are strictly 1 point per 50k. There are 20 50ks in 1million so you gain 20 points.
Suppose now you're a bronzie with say, 90 points. You get 10% off everything. Say, as a bronzie, you order 5million worth of hybrids/tools/mushrooms after discounts. Since as a bronzie you get 2 points every 50k spent, there are 100 50ks in 5million, you gain 200 points from this 5million purchase :V and for your next purchase you have 290 points which means you're now typicalsilver and will receive 20% off on your next purchase.

As a "limiter" I reduce the amount of points you can earn after you receive 50% off. This is to prevent me from losing profit no 100% off :c $$$$.

The spoiler below the point system is just a list of people I'm keeping track of, names will most likely appear there if they are eligible for discounts x:

And finally, as always, everything is subject to change in my shop which should be noted in this explanation.
By the way, I will PM you with the subject Flower Order/Gardening Galore Order/High Hybrids Order depending on what kind of order you've made but this is just a trivial detail :v.

Max orders I can be working on is 6-8. Any past is in queue.

Rush Tier:
SORRY ALL ORDERS CANCELLED. Exceptions: my friends
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Mia
♥Friend Code: 0490-6798-8874
♥Mayor Name: Mia
♥Town Name: Disney
♥Whose Town?: Mine
♥Items&Quantity&Price:
Pink Hydrangea Start
  • (10) = 600k
Blue Hydrangea Start
  • (10) = 600k
Pink Azalea Start
  • (10) = 600k
White Azalea Start
  • (10) = 600k
Jacob's Ladder
  • (10) = 4m
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): default
♥Discount Comment(optional): still confused on how this part works, so i'll leave it blank
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): rush order please + 100k
♥Total: 6,500,000
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): becauseeeeee you offer like... everything :p
♥Comments(optional): oty for being so awesome :)
<3

EDIT:
I only edited the post to make it easier to read :) I did not change quantities! <3​
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Crystal
♥Friend Code: 2277-7685-8137
♥Mayor Name: Crystal
♥Town Name: Celebi
♥Whose Town?: Mine I have no locker space
♥Items&Quantity&Price: ^ Blue Roses 360k, 6 Pink Tulips 330k, 6 Orange Lilies 330K, 6 Orange Tulips 300k, 6 Blue Violets 300k Total: 1.7 mill
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): Whatever is easier for you
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): No
♥Total: 1.7 mill
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): Because I am hoping I don't have to wait weeks.
♥Comments(optional): Thank you for this service.
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Alex
♥Friend Code: But you have me added already unless you deleted me then, :c sigh 1865-0779-6667
♥Mayor Name: Alex
♥Town Name: Maple
♥Whose Town?: Mine or yours, idrc. c:
♥Items&Quantity&Price: 10 Pink Roses (550,000)
10 Purple Roses (550,000)
10 Blue Roses (600,000)
10 Pink Tulips (550,000)
10 Pink Carnations (500,000)
10 Red Carnations (550,000)
10 White Carnations (600,000)
K, so that's... 3.9 mil c:
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): All at once!
♥Customer Status(optional): -
♥Discount Comment(optional): -
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): If you give it to me by tonight or tomorrow, I'll give you an extra mil.
♥Total: So with the extra mil, 4.9 mil in total.
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): Because you're swell. <3
♥Comments(optional): Hiiiii. <33333
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Kaleigh
♥Friend Code: 4828-5660-9014
♥Mayor Name: Kaleigh
♥Town Name: Teraria
♥Whose Town?: mine please :)
♥Items&Quantity&Price:
5 Blue Hydrangea start (60k)
5 Pink Hydrangea start (60k)
5 White Azalea start (60k)
5 Pink Azalea start (60k)
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): all at once!
♥Customer Status(optional): --
♥Discount Comment(optional): --
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): rush the order, so +100k :)
♥Total: 1.3 mil
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): you have literally everything, i'm in desperate need of bush starts for my town and all my other orders i placed for other garden shops haven't been filled yet and it's been weeks since i asked c:
♥Comments(optional): <33
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Reesa

♥Friend Code: 5386-8633-3680

♥Mayor Name: Reesa

♥Town Name: Kalabee

♥Items&Quantity&Price:
Pink Roses | 55k (x20) =
Pink Carnations | 60k (x10) =
White Carnations | 60k (x10) =

= 2.3 million

♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): n/a

♥Customer Status(optional): n/a

♥Discount Comment(optional): I think I'm a newb haha

♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): Yes please. c:

♥Total: 2.4 million

♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): You have a pusheen kitty

♥Comments(optional): Thanks so much, love! <3
♥Friend Code: 0318-7091-3016
♥Mayor Name: Renna
♥Town Name: Myrtille
♥Items&Quantity&Price: 30 Blue Hydrangea Starts . 30 starts x 60k = 1,800,000 bells
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): All at once, please = )
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): If possible, I'd love them ASAP. Thank you!
♥Total: 1,800,000 (30 blue h. starts) + 100,000(rush) = 1.9mil bells
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): No order limit is nice = )
♥Comments(optional): <3 Thanks so much for your hard work! ^^
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Jean
♥Friend Code: 2981-6815-7715
♥Mayor Name: Jean
♥Town Name: Wyncliff
♥Whose Town?: Mine please
♥Items&Quantity&Price:
Cedar Saplings (100) = 6 mil
White Azalea (100) = 6 mil
Pink Azalea (100) = 6 mil
Pink Hydrangea (10) = 600k
Blue Hydrangea (10) = 600k
Red Hibiscus (5) = 1 mil
Yellow Hibiscus (5) = 1 mil

♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): yes please c:
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): yes, +100k
♥Total: I don't know how to do any of the discounts if there even is any ;-;
21.3 mil
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): bc yolo
♥Comments(optional): Because some bush starts cannot be rushed, I'm partitioning. So whenever you have 10 bush starts or saplings, I'd like to trade. c: heart <3 <3
Oh and I know my order's crazy (and you may not accept it :c), lol and I know it'll take time. I'm partitioning because I would like to get a fixed amount at a time. c:
P.S. Your shop is expensive as you've been told, but I got stacks on stacks on stacks. :cool:
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Bacon
♥Friend Code: 3582-9585-3760
♥Mayor Name: Bacon
♥Town Name: Paris
♥Whose Town?: Yours preferably
♥Items&Quantity&Price: 1 silver watering can (500k)
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): All at once please!
♥Rush the order?(+10%, optional, default = no): No thank you
♥Total: 500k
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): You're the only one who sells silver watering cans! :D
♥Comments(optional): Thank you in advance! <3
♥N3DS/Mii Name: jamie
♥Friend Code: 0018-1740-3204
♥Mayor Name: jamie
♥Town Name: sunfall
♥Whose Town?: yours preferably
♥Items&Quantity&Price: 2 gold roses (210k + red pikmin)
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): all at once
♥Rush the order?(+10%, optional, default = no): no
♥Total: 210k bells + red pikmin
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): yours is the easiest and seems the most trustworthy

thank you!
6/23/2014: Opened shop, updated rules, updated discount section/customer statuses, fixed typoes, fixed order form, updated Orders I'm Working On/Orders I've Completed, added detailed explanation for discount spoiler, changed status
6/24/2014: updated discount section/customer statuses, updated Orders I'm Working On/Orders I've Completed, added (end dates)more information to discount bundles for clarification, changed some flower prices to better reflect chance of breeding
6/25/2014: updated discount section, updated Orders I'm Working On/Orders I've Completed, updated rules, updated status, updated orders again, updated what I'm looking for, updated discount section/customer statuses, clarified about partitioning orders/rules
6/26/2014: updated orders, updated rules, fixed a typo in discounts/customer ranks, changed customer ranks to be more meaningful and represent me more, added coupon section
6/28/2014: updated some stuff... sorry I've been on/off so this update log will lag itself until midterms are over :v stay tuned near the 2nd week of july!
6/30/2014: I rage quit and just revamped the shop when I should've been studying.
7/1/2014: Note that I won't update the log as often as I used to. I do what I want.

Last edited:
N3DS/Mii Name: Mercedes
♥Friend Code: 0018-1378-8565
♥Mayor Name: Mercedes
♥Town Name: Belltree
♥Whose Town?: mine
♥Items&Quantity&Price: 10 white carnations 20 purple tulips 20 orange tulips 25 pink tulips, 20 orange pansy, 20 blue pansy,
♥Customer Status(optional): online
♥Discount Comment(optional): ? Lol wut
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, yes)
♥Total: 600k+1mill+1mill+1.3 mill+1mill+1mill+100= 6 million..
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional):
I saw it in your sig, and needs hybrids
♥Comments(optional): Not trying to sound rude but this, is very pricey...I just dropped 6 mill for hybrids!

I saw it in your sig, and needs hybrids
♥Comments(optional): Not trying to sound rude but this, is very pricey...I just dropped 6 mill for hybrids!
Thank you for ordering, I will be rushing this and completing this as soon as possible.

As a response to your comments: I've done research for the past few days collecting information on the currently open hybrid shops on TBT Re-Tail. I laid out typical prices and figured I'd do these prices. I am aware that my prices are on the higher end but I'm giving my customers a lot of freedom-not to mention discounts as well. As stated in the beginning of the openning post, this is my first attempt at managing a hybrid shop and I may fail but I believe I have what it takes to provide a speedy and clean service.

In addition: You're ordering 115 Hybrids; I breed as the orders come so of course it's going to cost a wad of cash. Let me know any other comments, I'll be sure to consider any constructive feedback and work it into my shop.

Lastly: You forgot to mention the discount bundles! Dx It helps me keep track of prices but it's ok. I'll lay out what you got discounted: You ordered 25 pink tulips which is not 1.3mil but 1.375mil. As well as 20 blue pansies which is 1.1mil. A total of 175k was excluded from your calculations! However, since you buy 30 and get one free, and since you bought 115, you get 3 free hybrids! 175k / 3 = ~59k which is < 60k(cost of some hybrids) so this nullifies the 175k. If this is too confusing just ignore it there's nothing wrong with your order.

PS: Customer status is something related to the discount section, not if you're online xD.

♥N3DS/Mii Name: Crystal
♥Friend Code: 2277-7685-8137
♥Mayor Name: Crystal
♥Town Name: Celebi
♥Whose Town?: Mine I have no locker space
♥Items&Quantity&Price: ^ Blue Roses 360k, 6 Pink Tulips 330k, 6 Orange Lilies 330K, 6 Orange Tulips 300k, 6 Blue Violets 300k Total: 1.7 mill
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): Whatever is easier for you
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): No
♥Total: 1.7 mill
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): Because I am hoping I don't have to wait weeks.
♥Comments(optional): Thank you for this service.

Thank you for ordering, I will be rushing this and completing this as soon as possible.

As a response to your comments: I've done research for the past few days collecting information on the currently open hybrid shops on TBT Re-Tail. I laid out typical prices and figured I'd do these prices. I am aware that my prices are on the higher end but I'm giving my customers a lot of freedom-not to mention discounts as well. As stated in the beginning of the openning post, this is my first attempt at managing a hybrid shop and I may fail but I believe I have what it takes to provide a speedy and clean service.

In addition: You're ordering 115 Hybrids; I breed as the orders come so of course it's going to cost a wad of cash. Let me know any other comments, I'll be sure to consider any constructive feedback and work it into my shop.

Lastly: You forgot to mention the discount bundles! Dx It helps me keep track of prices but it's ok. I'll lay out what you got discounted: You ordered 25 pink tulips which is not 1.3mil but 1.375mil. As well as 20 blue pansies which is 1.1mil. A total of 175k was excluded from your calculations! However, since you buy 30 and get one free, and since you bought 115, you get 3 free hybrids! 175k / 3 = ~59k which is < 60k(cost of some hybrids) so this nullifies the 175k. If this is too confusing just ignore it there's nothing wrong with your order.

PS: Customer status is something related to the discount section, not if you're online xD.

I have to cancel or delya my order...I had other transactions...

♥N3DS/Mii Name: Mia
♥Friend Code: 0490-6798-8874
♥Mayor Name: Mia
♥Town Name: Disney
♥Items&Quantity&Price:
Pink Hydrangea Start
  • (10) = 600k
Blue Hydrangea Start
  • (10) = 600k
Pink Azalea Start
  • (10) = 600k
White Azalea Start
  • (10) = 600k
Jacob's Ladder
  • (10) = 4m
♥Discount Comment(optional): still confused on how this part works, so i'll leave it blank
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): rush order please + 100k
♥Total: 6,500,000
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): becauseeeeee you offer like... everything :p
♥Comments(optional): oty for being so awesome :)
<3

EDIT:
I only edited the post to make it easier to read :) I did not change quantities! <3​

Last edited:
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Izzy
♥Friend Code: 0946-3495-1429
♥Mayor Name: Izzie
♥Town Name: Rosewood
♥Whose Town?: Mine please.
♥Items&Quantity&Price: 30 purple roses & 60 pink roses Total price: 4.95mill
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): all at once please
♥Discount Comment(optional): I would like one purple rose and two pink roses for free please.
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): No need thanks.
♥Total: 4.95mill total
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): You sound so sweet and funny, I like the way you run the shop!
♥Comments(optional): Thanks for doing this!

♥Friend Code: But you have me added already unless you deleted me then, :c sigh 1865-0779-6667
♥Mayor Name: Alex
♥Town Name: Maple
♥Whose Town?: Mine or yours, idrc. c:
♥Items&Quantity&Price: 10 Pink Roses (550,000)
10 Purple Roses (550,000)
10 Blue Roses (600,000)
10 Pink Tulips (550,000)
10 Pink Carnations (500,000)
10 Red Carnations (550,000)
10 White Carnations (600,000)
K, so that's... 3.9 mil c:
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): All at once!
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): If you give it to me by tonight or tomorrow, I'll give you an extra mil.
♥Total: So with the extra mil, 4.9 mil in total.
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): Because you're swell. <3
♥Comments(optional): Hiiiii. <33333

♥N3DS/Mii Name: Jean
♥Friend Code: 2981-6815-7715
♥Mayor Name: Jean
♥Town Name: Wyncliff
♥Items&Quantity&Price:
Cedar Saplings (100) = 6 mil
White Azalea (100) = 6 mil
Pink Azalea (100) = 6 mil
Pink Hydrangea (10) = 600k
Blue Hydrangea (10) = 600k
Red Hibiscus (5) = 1 mil
Yellow Hibiscus (5) = 1 mil

♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): yes please c:
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): yes, +100k
♥Total: I don't know how to do any of the discounts if there even is any ;-;
21.3 mil
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): bc yolo
♥Comments(optional): Because some bush starts cannot be rushed, I'm partitioning. So whenever you have 10 bush starts or saplings, I'd like to trade. c: heart <3 <3
Oh and I know my order's crazy (and you may not accept it :c), lol and I know it'll take time. I'm partitioning because I would like to get a fixed amount at a time. c:
P.S. Your shop is expensive as you've been told, but I got stacks on stacks on stacks. :cool:

Last edited:
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Bella
♥Friend Code: 5370-0666-5217
♥Mayor Name: Bella
♥Town Name: Eden
♥Whose Town?: mine please!!
♥Items&Quantity&Price:
Pink Hydrangea Start
10 = 600k
Pink Carnations
10 = 600k
Pink Azalea Start
10 = 600k
White Azalea Start
10 = 600k
White Carnations
10 = 600k
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): yep!!
♥Total: 3,100,000
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): bc you offer most of the items i wanted!!
♥Comments(optional): uvu

Last edited:
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Kaleigh
♥Friend Code: 4828-5660-9014
♥Mayor Name: Kaleigh
♥Town Name: Teraria
♥Whose Town?: mine please :)
♥Items&Quantity&Price:
5 Blue Hydrangea start (60k)
5 Pink Hydrangea start (60k)
5 White Azalea start (60k)
5 Pink Azalea start (60k)
♥Customer Status(optional): --
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): rush the order, so +100k :)
♥Total: 1.3 mil
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): you have literally everything, i'm in desperate need of bush starts for my town and all my other orders i placed for other garden shops haven't been filled yet and it's been weeks since i asked c:
♥Comments(optional): <33

Last edited:
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Ariana
♥Friend Code: 4800-4095-6672
♥Mayor Name: Ariana
♥Town Name: Solstice
♥Whose Town?: Yours preferably that way we could do the retail thing.
♥Items&Quantity&Price: 30 white azalea starts-1,800,000
30 pink azalea starts-1,800,000
20 saplings-100,000
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): Default :)
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no):Yes, please! Im going to camp for 4 days next Tuesday therefor I will not be back until Saturday. If you'd like, i could add 2-300k for an even more rush c:
♥Total: 3,700,000
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): Because others never seem to work out, so Id like to try here! Thank you for dooin dees' c:
♥Comments(optional): ♥

♥N3DS/Mii Name: Alyssa
♥Friend Code: 3050-7965-9013
♥Mayor Name: Lena
♥Town Name: Puffles
♥Whose Town?:Mine
♥Items&Quantity&Price:

(30) Black ros?s 1,800,000 million

(30) Pink roses 1,650,000 million
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): All at once
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no):
♥Total:3,450,000
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): I love your cute shop and most shops put an order limit and you don't thank you! ^.^
♥Comments(optional):Well I'm in need of hybrids and I love how responsible you are with your orders! <3

Last edited:
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Meggie
♥Friend Code: 5343-7871-6024
♥Mayor Name: Meggie
♥Town Name: Cinnabar
♥Whose Town?: mine plz
♥Items&Quantity&Price: Pink roses, 30x55k
♥Partitions: all at once plz
♥Customer Status: newbz
♥Discount Comment: ay that hybrid bundle thingy
♥Rush the order?: no thx im gucci
♥Total: 1.65 mil
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?: lmao i saw u were the original poster
♥Comments: ayyyyyyyy lmao oh btw could u pm me when its ready thx

♥Friend Code: 0318-7091-3016
♥Mayor Name: Renna
♥Town Name: Myrtille
♥Items&Quantity&Price: 30 Blue Hydrangea Starts . 30 starts x 60k = 1,800,000 bells
♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): All at once, please = )
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): If possible, I'd love them ASAP. Thank you!
♥Total: 1,800,000 (30 blue h. starts) + 100,000(rush) = 1.9mil bells
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): No order limit is nice = )
♥Comments(optional): <3 Thanks so much for your hard work! ^^

Last edited:
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Reesa

♥Friend Code: 5386-8633-3680

♥Mayor Name: Reesa

♥Town Name: Kalabee

♥Items&Quantity&Price:
Pink Roses | 55k (x20) =
Pink Carnations | 60k (x10) =
White Carnations | 60k (x10) =

= 2.3 million

♥Partitions(optional, default=all at once): n/a

♥Customer Status(optional): n/a

♥Discount Comment(optional): I think I'm a newb haha

♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): Yes please. c:

♥Total: 2.4 million

♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): You have a pusheen kitty

♥Comments(optional): Thanks so much, love! <3

Last edited:
♥N3DS/Mii Name: Jenny
♥Friend Code: 0688-5871-0472
♥Mayor Name: Edea
♥Town Name: Eternia
♥Whose Town?: Mine?
♥Items&Quantity&Price:
20 Blue Roses - 1.2 Mil
20 Black Roses - 1.2 Mil
10 White Carnations - 600k
10 Red Carnations - 550k
♥Discount Comment(optional): Can I have two pink roses for the bonus stuff?
I also got the coupon for finding out a typo, the WOW YOU'RE CLEVER! coupon - 10% off. C:
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no):
♥Total: 3,550,000 Mil + Coupon = 3,195,000 which then will be 3,200,00 total. :D
♥Of all the other more expensive/cheaper gardening shops out there, why'd you pick this one?(optional): Seems to have a good stock. c:
♥Comments(optional): Thank youuu~

Last edited:
♥N3DS/Mii Name:
♥Friend Code: 1736-2270-9009
♥Mayor Name: Okaro
♥Town Name: Soggy
♥Items&Quantity&Price:
10 Sweet Olive starts (600k)
10 Famous mushrooms (1mil)
20 Gold Roses (2.4mil)
♥Rush the order?(+100k, optional, default = no): nope
♥Total: 4 mil!
♥Comments(optional): I might need a while to drop my payment if you're coming so I hope you don't mind waiting! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back