• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let's Go To The Movies (Scene 24: Wrapped)

I have a few guesses for it xD But ill wait till its released again

One just because of Rossco, once you said you had a hard time making any kinda scene because its so iconic, it struck me as you may be using Rossco for a very specific reason :3

Last edited:
One just because of Rossco, once you said you had a hard time making any kinda scene because its so iconic, it struck me as you may be using Rossco for a very specific reason :3
Eh, I just think Roscoe is a shady villager.
Get it? Shady? 'Cause Roscoe is a dark horse? And shade means to darken?
He's SLIM 'SCOE!
I'll quit talking now

Let's try this again...I've added another scene from the same movie to the landing page.

It reminds me of a book, the second scene. With the boxes, the sarcophagus? I read a book once where artifacts were taken from Egypt (i think?), then the mummy dude somehow came to life afterwards. Pfft...I can't remember more than that, or even if it got made into a movie, but maybe it did?

Really hoping someone gets this one right, lol...

Haaaaaang on, oh my God. It's gonna drive me crazy xD oh my God I recognize this so hard right now, I just need to remember the title
Post automatically merged:

Can we have a tiny hint? Or no

Last edited:
Back