• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FLOWERS AND MOVIE AWARDS SHOW! Answers and winner up! Thank you ♡

WELCOME TO THE FIRST FUGIREE AWARDS SHOW!

Welcome everyone to Fugiree's first ever movie awards, where we at Fugiree had the chance to be in parodies of some very famous movies, both old and new, all chosen by the residents themselves, I Kobe, just got to sit back and wait for them to decide who, and what they wanted.

There was a lot of mind changing, a lot of humming and hawing of who they wanted, and mind changes half way through these pieces, but I am pretty well proud of each, and every one of them. I really enjoyed hosting a give away like this, and I hope to do another in the future. It was very fun to draw, and then see people actually apply was also highly rewarding!

Without further ado lets get this show started!!
----
First, lets meet our star studded cast of actors! ✨

2024113015282400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D-Recovered.png

TOBY, our favourite Sanrio rabbit, representing the adorable Keroppi! This rabbit got to star in our contest as the following characters, and got to take part in other actor's movies,

So, Toby, how did you come to pick your movies, and what was it like to be on set?

"Well, Amigo, it was a done deal when our director offered me to participate in this contest, and as a bonus I even got to pick what movie I wanted be in, and let me tell you, I had many other choices, and this wasn't exactly my first choice. It was actually Sasha's first choice, before he decided he wanted to be a little more edgy in his choice. I decided to change my idea, much to Kobe's interest, to become one with the Trolls. I decided this because the bright, colourful aspect reminded me of my days as a Sanrio star, and I thought it would be rather fun,

It was, though I didn't exactly enjoy the amount of body paint, and hair dye that I had to wear for this. It required a lot of wait, and let me tell you, the amount of showers, and jells to get all of this off was rather tedious, but I do highly like our results. Though it was originally only me, and Sasha, taking place in the "True Colours" scene of Trolls. But after realizing Poppy actually had exactly eight other friends, I managed to convince Kobe, who had finished the drawing, to change it to everyone. Static was the only one against it, and well all we had to do was stuff him into a cone costume, and he was solid. He was an adorable little bush. Well according to a few nominees, he was an adorable little bush~

All in all me amigo, I think it turned out perfectly,"

So what did you think about playing your second roles? Why do you have so few roles?

"Well that is simply because of Sasha's choice in movie, and the scene he picked, because I was originally supposed to play in his. However the scene he picked well, it was the most iconic, but also the other character in the scene I was not going to play, and surprise, surprise no one else wanted to play him either. But Sasha still wanted to play that role, and who am I to change hiss mind. If he wants to play in a slightly edgy movie, who am I to change his mind.

However I did feel rather honoured, when one of our nominees thought I was the captain in his picture. Rather flattering, I should have been the captain, that made me rather happy

Onto my second role, as Slipknot in Raymond's movie, well Raymond immediately announced that I would be perfect for this role. Well I have no idea why I would be his first choice, but it seems like it was a done deal. I would be him. I still have no idea why he would choose me for that role, but so be it. I must include that I wasn't very happy with Sasha as the Joker, not because I was against him being edgy, no it was because he was playing as Harley's boyfriend, and Raymond was playing Harley. But he immediately wanted to be him, so be it. As long as Sasha is happy, then I am happy. I'll just play the rope man instead."

This was rather fun, and I want to thank Xara, once again for thinking I was the captain. Rather flattering and genius.

Thank you Toby. It was a pleasure interviewing you, and having you as our Troll's star.
--

2024113015355800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

SHERB, the beloved little blue goat, who defiantly stepped up his game in this year's awards. He decided to pick slightly different roles for this contest, and highly enjoyed them too

Well Sherb, how did you pick your movie, and what was it like?

I was looking at all the funny movies, and thinking about what would be the most fun to be in! I had a few different ideas, but I ultimately came to the decision to play the funny girl in the wreck it ralph movie, plus I got to sit in a real car! Im not allowed in cars. But Id like to be in a car flying through space, wearing a comfy outfit, and sweets in my fur. I wanted to wear real candy, but apparently that wasn't very good for my hair, so I got to wear fake ones in stead

It was my first choice of movie though, I liked the first one, but I personally enjoyed this one more, and it was decided. I convinced Chief to be in it with me, and I was really happy he agreed! I think it was also just to keep an eye with me being in a race car! But he enjoyed being the racer lady, Shank, I still find it funny how no one noticed that he was wearing the wrong colours in outfit. I didn't say anything because it was funny. But I know he enjoyed it, and I was happy he was in it, and I think he was happy to not be in a romantic movie like Bruce, and Static were, hehe.

It was fun, and I have no regrets with my choice~

So, you got some interesting other roles in your friend's movies, what was it like?

I love playing in Raymond's movie, I got to hold a big shooting thingy, and wear a cool outfit! I never thought I would hold a shooting thingy, it was heavy, and it made a funny sound when I pulled the trigger. It was a fake though. Apparently that was for precaution. I guess thats fair, but I saw Dead Shot firing in the movie, so why can't I fire thingys. Still, I got a cool outfit, and that was fun! Who thought, me, Sherb, holding a shooting thingy, and playing a bad guy? Or I guess just a character? Im gonna call Dead Shot a hero because he looks cool. Chief didn't really want me to play in his movie, but I wanted to hold more shooting thingys, and I wanted to be in his movie badly

So I got to hold another shooting thingy, a smaller one, and play as another cool character, but this outfit was more comfy, and I felt spiffy. I got to hold the shooting thingy all cool like, and I even had to look all serious, and I nailed the expersion! Kobe, even used effects to edit my ear! The only downside was I couldn't ride the funky motorcycle behind me. I wanna be more edgy in the next round too!

Toby's movie was fun! I liked being all cool, and wearing a cool hat, and shirt. I also didn't have to wear any body paint. But my character looked more like a dino, and he had a long neck. I always wanted to be a dinosaur, shame I couldn't be one. Aparently Kobe said he tried that, but it looked cursed. I don't wanna be cursed, it doesn't strike me as being very fun! So I trusted Kobe, and it was fun!

I like being a movie star. I see why Marshal, and the others wanna be a star too. I just can't decide if I wanna be a land star on film. or a star in space.. Hm..

Ah, thank you Sherb! It was pleasure having you!
---
2024113015370400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D-Recovered.png

BRUCE, the moody deer who really stepped out of his comfort zone, and showed how versatile of an actor he could be, really surprised himself during it, in his different role choices.

So Bruce, what made you come to your movie choice? Do you regret

Havin to pick my own movie, was the first relief I had bein in a contest, cause I didn't wanna be in some fluffy thing. I had several ideas, but there were of course rules, and guidelines to follow, and unlike some of the animals here, I wanted to go on the dark side. So my careful decision makin, and decidin, led me to Get Out, the wide known horror movie. Lest to say Kobe on the other hand was not as happy, mostly cause it was next to impossible to find a scene for it.

Really had to scratch through, look through countless clips to find some kinda somethin that was was in the PG range that he could draw. Took a while, but finally settled on the scene where Rose, and Chris, are pulled over by a cop. It was a straight up screen shot, but if that was the best we got, so be it. I picked a horror movie, so I ain't known what I was expectin. I originally wanted a different scene. But again, had to keep it low. I had to recruit my very reluctant Boyfriend, who I only manged to convince to do it, because he was makin me wear a fancy dancy suit, and dancin. So he up and agreed to it. I didn't mind bein in his movie, and he didn't mind bein in mine.

Shame the scene was so obscure, but when ya got a horror movie on your hands, the car scene is what its at. Also to avoid spoilers who haven't seen it.

So, Im guessing you were avoiding movies that had similar themes to your second roles. What was that like?

Startin with Toby's I wasn't down for it, bein in a kid's movie as a cuddly character wasnt for me. Though I wasn't puttin up as much as a fight as Static, but it wasn't my favorite. Even ended up bein the character with the little buddy in his arms. But all I had to do was just hold it, and look happy. The other downside was the amount of make up I had to wear, but all in all it was fine. Took a long time to get it all off, but it was fine. I kinda came to the realization that these opertunities don't come to ya very often, but I ain't doin that again.

Lopez wanted a romantic movie, with dancin, and it was probably the most obvious. Course I had to play as his boyfriend, already my real life role ya know, heh. Well, I didn't wanna wear a suit and dance, and it was probably an excuse of gettin me into a suit. But I did, I didn't wanna upset him, and I was already playing Biggie, so throw me into a romance movie too by that point. Just happy Raymond decided to do somethin different. But I won't deny. It was kinda fun bein with Lopez in his movie.

I wasn't expectin Raymond to pick somethin not so PG, but he's always tryin to break outta his sterio type. But pickin a movie where your an anihero was rather interesting. I like it alot, I got to hold fake fire, and wear some skull make up that Lopez hated. Litterly always got me to wash it off everytime. It was rather amusin. Defently enjoyed Raymond's movie the most. But I think all of us enjoyed his the most.

Pleasure bein apart of this little game, and Im gonna keep up my game in round two as well. Well done kiddos, and congratulations to the winner.

Thank you Bruce, for stepping out of your comfort zone, it was a pleasure having you
---
2024113015413100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

CHIEF! Our favourite wolf of Fugiree, despite being a known for being stubborn, he really stepped up his game, and was far more open to some of given roles then others were

So Chief, you picked our oldest movie, what made you come to this decision

Ya gotta embrace the classics ya know, and seein all the other choice bein newer tittles I decided to go old school, and go with an anime movie. I ain't one to watch anime, but I do enjoy a good graphic horror movie, and Akira here is all that. That being said, it was much easier to do a scene for mine then Bruce's. Who was a mad man in his choice.

My movie really pushes all the buttons, and goes beyond what it allowed, but it's most known for the fancy dancy motorcycle, design, and soundtrack, which is actually the inspiration behind Bruce's movie. Shoulda pulled him into it. Anyway, the final choice was just me holdin the gun, with the classic motorcycle behind me, in the main character's outfit. It was pretty cool, and Kobe did his best to stick to the initial colours, and feel that the movie had with his art. I think he pulled it off. Then enter Sherb, who was commin off of bein in Raymond's movie and wanted to hold more guns.

Gonna be honest, I didn't want him to be apart of it, just cause it was kinda mature, but I am fairly open, and he is his own goat, so fine. I let him play the girl, he looked rather cool, and edgy in the shot. We both did.

Being the most open minded of your personality, what did you think of your other roles?

Still don't know what ya mean as my personality, but so be it. Regardin the others, well first off, things like this don't just happen everyday, and it's not a forever thing. Even though Kobe is plannin round two. Course in a different category. But still, Im not professional actor, so why not just give them all a shot.

Raymond never ceses to surprise me, cause once again, he picked a movie he wanted to stand out in, and I got to play the Crocodile villain. Ya can't really tell but, Im wearin alot of make up and special effects in that shot, and it was a very long process. Basically the only one along with Raymond who had to wear body paint, but comin off of playin a cheerful DJ lady in Toby's, it wasn't so bad. It was cool being that guy, and seein my eyes actually glowin was pretty cool. But Id probably pass on the body paint

Speakin of Toby's, a kid's movie, no surprise there, being a big red wolf for the shoot, wasn't my first choice. But again, opportunities like this don't happen all the time, so why not. Not my favourite, but it was kinda fun in the final shot. Though that body paint was a pain in the butt, to get off. Still not as bad as the body paint of Raymond's.

I was gonna be with Sherb no matter what he picked, he already told me he wanted me in his movie, so I was prepared for anythin. I liked his final choice, and it was fun. I also got to keep an eye with Sherb in a car, and it ain't that bad of a movie. Did feel kinda on the dumb side for mixing up clothing colors, that wasn't on purpose. But it happened. Still, didn't mind it. Sherb makes a cute vanellope. It was cool seeing him be so edgy, just proves there more then meets the eyes

Glad to see so many kiddos know about the classics, so well done nominees.

Thank you for your time Chief,
---
2024113015433400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

KID CAT, The well known jock of the island, and biggest dreamer as well. Stepped out of his comfort zone, and sacrificed his insecurities to really show off his other skills

So cat, this was a bit of a wild ride for you, what was it like?

Wow, yeah what a wild ride it was, and how crazy I drove Kobe in my movie choices. Gotta say I really wanted to do a sports movie, and we did try out various sports flicks, and see what was possible! A lot, but nothing really fit? Ya know? I wasn't planning on picking a kids movie, or a movie where I wasn't even human. But it happened. But, I'll admit. I am a big fan of the movie. I mean it might have talking cars, but there's more to it. I kinda relate to it! A super star who's gotta take time to appreciate the small things!

Im no crazy talented, well known star-YET! But Its still an inspiration for me, and after some pondering i decided on it. We already have similar colours, great taste in EPIC red! So it was fine. I actually have two complete drawings for mine, the first one was me, a racer, standing by my race car as a catized, get it? Version of the car. With a cheering crowd behind me! It was perfect, and then I had Marshal butting in. Literally.

He realized that we were the only couple who wasn't in the same movie, he got us to change it so he could be in mine. Boy was Kobe not very happy. But Marshal convinced him, and it was honestly no big deal, as least for me. Well ya know. Im not one for not having a helmet on, I prefer it on. But it had to be done. I think it looks really good, and I still think it's funny how Marshal willingly played the lady car. But you can't deter him when he decides he wants something. So I guess not wearing my helmet was fine, I look fine, I like looking all muddy. Even Marshal was muddy. So I enjoyed the shot! Gotta admit, I never expected to not wear my helmet for all of these roles.

So you don't like, not wearing your helmet, what was it like in your other roles?

Eh, it's more just my insecurities, I don't like having it off, I think I don't look as cool with it off. But my other two roles, well I looked super goofy in one, and got to be a ninja in the other!

I mean look at me in Toby's movie, Im in a dress like thing? with my helmet off, attached to Raymond. It was fun though, I really thought it was fun to be in such a weird role. I also am defiantly not one for wearing an outfit like that, like at all, I look like a ballerina with no skirt. I just went with it though, Toby thought it would be funny for both of the cats to be attached to each other, so me and Raymond were kinda trapped. The hair extensions were something else, but all in all it was fun. a one time thing. Hopefully Ill never have to wear that again.

Raymond always picks the unexpected, he picked a pretty dark, cool movie, I got to play as a ninja-well ninja like! Again, with no helmet. But I had a mask, and cool out fit, so it wasn't as bad. I didn't even have to say I wanted that role, Raymond already decided, he's a real bro. Going from a troll lady to a ninja was awesome! Though again, I enjoyed both roles, just enjoyed one more then the other haha. Super excited for round two, Im gonna pull out all the stops, and go hard core!

Super hyped for this show, and hope all of you are too, and congratz to our winner!!

Thanks cat, Im glad you had fun,
--
2024113015512400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

MARSHAL, the squirrel who strives for style, and passion. Really pulled out all shots, and showed off who his dream in acting, and really embraced this chance he was given.

So, how did you come to pick your movie, and what was it like

Well amigo, it seemed rather obvious to do this spectacular film. I may or may not have seen it more then a few times, and well, that was pretty much the reason that I picked it. The movie just speaks to me, and it's just fun all the way around, so why not pick it? I couldn't pass it up, I know Lopez probably wanted it, but I picked it before him.

In terms of scenes we had a few in mind, and our first to come to mind was the scene with Barbie at her blow out party dancing, and we did try it out, and it was fun. However we really did change it unfortunately, because it looked rather off, and well didn't work unfortunately, but improv is only apart of acting, so the next idea was the most obvious scene, in the whole movie. Barbie driving in the car, and Ken sneaking on board. It was fun, very fun to do, I got to sit in a car, and I got to wear rather fashionable clothing-

Speaking of Ken! I knew I had to cast someone as him, and I couldn't use my own boyfriend, not that I don't think Cat would be a bad Ken. He would be adorable, but the problem is Ken and Barbie aren't together, I know, sorry for the spoilers. So I couldn't have him as Ken, it wouldn't feel right. So it was on to someone else, and well I picked Raymond, because Lopez was busy, because Lopez is the king of pink. But Raymond stepped up to the spot. He was more then willing, I knew he would. I was so excited for this. Still a shame Cat couldn't be in mine, but he will in round two.

Ah I see, so what did you think of your other roles?

Well I was happy to be in Cat's, I felt bad asking if he would change his just for me, but I asked, told him why, and he decided to do it. So I really appreciate it. I owe him in the future, and even though I was playing a talking car, it wasn't so bad. We did pick a surprisingly romantic scene for a car movie. But well it happened, and it was rather fun I must admit. I also had to be a little muddy, and it's always nice having an out door shot. So no complaining, I appreciate his sacrifice.

Well I did enjoy Raymond's, I was possibly one of the most generic looking characters in it. I basically looked like a soldier, and well that's my character's design, but pretty much all the other roles were taken, and I will play who I have too. I got to hold a very big gun, and look pretty edgy. I did enjoy it though, Raymond's was one of the more enjoyable ones.

Ah yes, Toby's movie. I liked being Smidge quite a lot, I thought the design was adorable, and they had nice colour schemes. The body paint wasn't great, but it was an opportunity to see how much I liked it. Which, I've decided I don't really like Body Paint. I did look rather fashionable, so I enjoyed the outfit. It's a very adorable movie, and the bright colours were great. I can see why Toby picked it, he was a Sanrio Star after all. I also liked being in a movie with everyone in it, and seeing how everyone looks was great. Not going to complain. Cat didn't look half bad~ So yes, I enjoyed all of them

I will see you in round two, in this highly enjoyable experience, well done all of you

Alright marshal, thank you for your time!
---
2024113015540200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

SASHA! The lovable little Mint bunny who really surprised everyone during this event in his movie choice, and who he wanted to be. Two of his choices really standing out,

So Sasha, your choice, how did you come to that choice?

It wasn't my first choice! My first choice was Inside Out! I thought it would be funny, and pretty. Hehe, I did change my mind again to Trolls, which I also liked, and I wanted to be a pink bunny! But no. Raymond picked something unexpected and it looked fun! So I thought I would too. Plus, this movie has me in the title, rabbit! Sasha Rabbit! It was funny for me, so after some conversations with Kobe, it was decided

I watched the movie with Toby, who decided to do my Troll idea, and I still got to be a pink rabbit! So win win, I get to dress in a funny brown uniform, with a grenade, and get to be pink. It was a fun scene to do, and well I was the only one in this movie, because I picked a scene that was difficult to pick who to play the other character. Toby couldn't really be in it, which made me sad, but I was solid on my decisions. Ill make sure he's in mine next round! I felt kinda cool being in my own scene, its also one of the most iconic scenes in the movie! So I thought it would be fun! I like jumping

I don't have any regrets in my choice, I know it was a rather difficult movie, but it was a lot of fun to do it, and play a cool hero! We should change the title of the movie, to Sasha Rabbit, it's fitting, right? hehe.

You did end up going solo, but what did you think of your other roles?

I like being a pink rabbit, it was why I wanted to do Trolls in the first place, to be a pretty pink bunny princess! I looked pretty in Toby's role, and I got to hug him, and look all happy while doing it. But that's just a given, hugging Toby happily is just something I do already! So that's no different. I was born to be a pretty pink rabbit!

I love playing Joker! I loved it so much! As soon as Raymond opened up the role, I wanna to play the clown, I think I look really cool as him too, I mean look him, he looks so happy, always laughing with pointy objects. I wasn't allowed to hold a pointy object, I was given a wooden knife. But that's fine! He always looks excited, and happy when hes around, and I like how he wears purple, and clown make up, I've always wanted to wear clown make up

Toby wanted me to be someone else, apparently it was because I was playing as Raymond's boyfriend. Id never date Raymond though, I only wanna date Toby! I know Static was cranky for the same reason, but it worked out in the end! All I wanted was to play the happy clown man, so I had a lot of fun on set

Oh! Nominees, well done! We should all sit down and watch Sasha Rabbit!

Ah, thank you Sasha, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself
---
2024113015552800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

RAYMOND! From being known as the Perfume commercial Cat of the island, Raymond still steps up his game, and still manages to surprise everyone around him.

So Raymond, you picked an interesting movie, why'd you pick it?

Well, I wanted something edgy, that was the first thing that came to mind when I was deciding on my movie, but I also wanted something fun, and different! I actually happen to really like this movie, so for round one it was my final decision. My first choice. I knew that it would be a lot of fun for the others too, so it was an overall win win. I had to be Harley, I mean she was the most fun, it was a done deal. I think my hair looked pretty stylish dipped red and blue.

It was great seeing all the different outfits, and I kinda started to cast people out on my own, because I knew all my amigos on here, and why not take a chance. Like Kat as Katana, Lopez as Enchantress, Toby as Slipknot, so on so fourth. Sasha did surprise me right away wanting to be Joker, and I know it caused a little drama going on, but Sasha is his own rabbit, so he can be whoever he wants. Still wasn't expecting it. Static was a little grumpily about it, but he got over it. It's not like Im gonna dump him for Sasha. Plus he pulls off Boomerang really well.

I picked the scene based on the movie cover with all the characters, but the overlapping of some, and with all our different height differences, made us spread out, and I think it came out really well. Im really pleased with my decision.

Still pulling out all shots, what did you think of your other roles?

Oh boy, what a wild ride. Well first of all with Toby's, I had to wear a really interesting outfit with Cat, but Toby thought it would be funny if Cat and me were the identical twin troll sisters. So it was already decided. Im not one for wearing dresses, or looking so pastel, but it wasn't half bad. Sure it was a bit awkward, but not the worst.

I got to play Ally in Static's movie, which I was not expecting him to pick that movie. I like that movie a lot, it's really sweet, and I could proabably sing Shallows, word for word. So being apart of that shot was fun. We had a couple choices of scenes, but we ultimtly decided on basically the colorized version of the movie cover. I think I look a bit derpy in it. But it's rare when Static like going all romantic like that, so it was fun. He was trying to stand out like me.

Wow, I did not expect Marshal to cast me, but I did see his situation, I mean having your boyfriend play a character who actually doesn't like him? Well Lopez got stuck with that, but if Marshal was un comfrotable with it, then its good. I like the movie, it's a good one, and I like Ken. So win win. It's also one of the best scenes of the movie.

To each, and every one of you, well done, you all did splended. Oh, and thank you for calling Static a bush. He looked like one.

Ah, thank you for your time, Raymond
---
2024113016081700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

STATIC! The purple squirrel, who kept to his ways, but managed to surprise others like his other half. Taking on some interesting roles, and an interesting choice too.

So Static, you had an interesting time, how did you pick your movie?

Interestin is a good word for it, defiantly was somethin else. I saw that both Chief, and Bruce picked horror movies, and like Raymond, I kinda wanted to stand out. I wasn't really sure what to do when Kobe told me to pick somethin, I picked the unexpected, and went with the last movie I watched. Which was the one I picked

Kinda was unsure about it at first, I mean it is a pretty heavy movie, with some pretty heavy topics. But it's also romantic, very romantic. Which was somethin I wasn't fishin for. But I also enjoy it, and it wasn't my first time watching it. Kinda hard picking a scene to do, just cause it's got a lot of iconic scenes, one being the parking lot scene, and the other being the cover. We tried the parking lot scene but it didn't really look the best, so we ended up changin it to the cover. Originally were gonna do it in black and white, like the cover, but decided to do the coloured version of it.

Pretty happy with how it looks, it's simple, but very effective at the same time. So I believe it paid off.

So, Static how did you feel about your other roles?

Raymond's was fun to play, it was fun to look all edgy, and I liked how I had a bit of damage on me. Im never surprised when Raymond picks the unexpected, I always enjoy seeing what he comes up with. Interestin choice on his part. But it's not Barbie so it was good, and also in Raymond nature, he got to include everyone. Gonna admit I wasn't super happy when Sasha was the joker, cause he's basically playin Raymond's boyfriend.

Kinda annoying, but I, myself, I really couldn't see myself playing the joker, and Sasha looked the part with his green fur, so be it. It irritated Toby more, but it's fine. Just one of those roles. I would have probably picked someone else anyway.

I ain't talkin about my time on Toby's movie. Though it was nice to be included I didn't wanna be apart of kid's movie. Esspecially as character who looks like a bush. Cause like a few of our Nominees pointed out, and I agree with, I do look like a bush. They made a cone costume usin Marshal as a model in size, and slipped it on me while I was on set. Shot was taken right before I walked off. But yes. I am a bush. I am the bush in Trolls. never again. Im glad Im not the only one who agrees I look like a bush!

Thank you for humoring us Static, it was great
---
2024113016120300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

LOPEZ! The star studded, fashionable, and glimmering deer, really shone through these, and in his comfort zone, showing off his charming, and alluring acting styles

So Lopez, what were your thoughts

Well, Mi Amigo, I quite enjoyed all of my roles, but regarding my personal movie choice. It's one of my favourites actually, and I wanted to do it as soon as Kobe told me to pick something. I mean I could not turn down the potential to actually be in a favourite movie, plus I needed a certain someone to play Sebastian, because obviously it was going to be Bruce.

I tried out different scenes, we briefly tried out the observatory scene to see if it worked, it looked kinda, weird. The silhouette version looked a bit too hard to figure out. So it was onto the current one, first tried out the part where they were on the bench, but then decided to change it to the present one, the most iconic scene. Even the front cover. It looked perfect

Yes I had to ask Bruce, and it took a bit, until I pointed out who he was getting me to be in his, and then he agreed. I know he was against it at first, just because he had to dress up, but I do think he enjoyed it. Even though I had to convince him, he still enjoyed himself on set. definitely more then Static did.

So, what were your thoughts on your other roles?

It was rather enjoyable being in Toby's as the most glittering character, rather funny that he thought of me right away when casting it. But I did have fun, specifically about having to be glittery, and though it wasn't completely necessary, I did have glitter poured on me, and it was fun. Painted grey, my character is rather stylish and funky, so he was fun to play. I think we could relate. So being a glittery deer was well worth it.

Bruce casting me as the abusive girlfriend. Well. More so manipulative, and doesn't actually love him. Well I was already making him wear a suit, and we agreed to be in each other's, but probably my least favourite. Could have been worse. It wasn't that bad playing Rose, I just went with it. It could have been a far worse scene. But he had a very hard time picking just one

I do find it funny how I was thought of right away for Enchantress, and I wasn't complaining much aside from looking all swampy, and grudgy. I did like it. The outfit was interesting, but that was a small complaint. I over all enjoyed being her, Raymond basically already picked for me. I enjoyed it, but that outfit. That look is defently not for me. But it was fun to be apart of his movie.

Amigos, you all did absolutly fabulous, and well done to our winner, you all did very well.

Thank you Lopez, it was a pleasure
---

Thank you to our star studded cast for our brief interviews, it was a pleasure working with all of you, and thank you for your thoughts!
Now onto our second cast...

Please welcome our fabulous Nominees!

2024113018003700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

@Xara @kiwikenobi @Aquilla @ribbitribbon @Firesquids @Yoshi155

Well done each and everyone of you, thank you every much for partipating in this contest, I enjoyed all of your entries, and just seeing people enter was just great! So a whole hearted thank you to you guys. So much appreciated

Side note, I decided that the only thing that is going to count is if you got the movie right! If you got the movie right you'll be in the movie category, the characters don't really matter anymore. But an amazing job to those who did get them all right, again, all of you did great. So do be proud, and sit back

For doing so well I am giving each of you a nice slice of cake! Which I will hand out tomorrow! Thank you for competing, and now lets get onto the results, awards, and something else!

Note, sorry about my poor video editing, and sorry staff if they are too big. I only need them for this. Second, sorry if you changed your icon, I snatched them from yesterday! If theres spelling mistakes Im sorry I'll edit them later,

Last edited:
This looks incredible! Must have taken forever to put it all together. Loved the presentation and seeing everyone dressed up, the outfits and poses are great and so are the little texts for each charac 😊💜

Even though I didn't have time to actually participate, I have to say I love this closing ceremony post! Congrats to everyone who won a nominee award, and thanks Cylie for hosting! 🥳

ahh thank you for hosting! it was nice learning about your villager lore and reading about why each villager chose the movie they did, in particular i liked kid cat’s a lot. thanks for all of your hard work!

what an incredibly well thought out closing ceremony! the amount of time and effort that you’ve put into this is just incredible, and you’re telling me that there’s still more to come? outstanding! i love all of the screenshots, videos, and interview questions and answers you’ve written!

i can’t imagine how much time it must have taken you to put all of this together, but i’m so glad you did! this was so much fun, and one of the most creative contests that i’ve ever participated in! all of the art you drew for it is so beautiful, and your writing is so lovely to read! thank you so much for hosting. 💕

This was a fun event! I didn't guess that many because I didn't think I would get many right, but it's nice to see that I got the ones I did guess right. Thank you for hosting! This looks like it took a lot of effort!

RESULTS AND AWARDS
So Nominees, I hope everyone is enjoying your cake, it's time to get onto the awards, and most importantly our winner! First I went over everyone's answers with a fine toothed comb, and take it away guys, lets see who got who right!

2024120117580700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

Who doesn't like a movie about a band of psychos!
---
2024120118113900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

Nice job Kiddos, knew ya had it in ya
---
2024120118031000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

Ya know your a doll when you still wanna party, Just kidding, belisimo all of you!
---
2024120118210800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

Shoot for the stars guys! Whoop Whoop!
---
2024120118075700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

...Well, Im glad everyone has either watched, or knows of this masterpiece~Well done
---
2024120118134300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

Nice job guys, it's a great movie
---
2024120118174700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

Yay! My solo career turned out perfectly!
---
2024120118101200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

Mi amigos! Well done!!
---
2024120118184100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

Yay! Im so happy people were able to get mine!
---
2024120118164700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.png

Glad to know you know the classics, well done!
--

HANG ON!

Looks Like I've got some unfinished business first, just came to my attention with a these guesses... Looks like we have some movie goers! That defiantly can't go UN-noticed, that's for sure!

To that I have a bonus prize for these two nominees for getting not only every single little movie right, but you also got all the characters correct, outstanding job!!

To both of you, along with your delicious slices of cake, Im sending you both home with oranges 🍊🍊 for nailing every single one of these! Well done, Xara and Ribbitribbon!!!

---
Alright! Movie goers, the time is not to announce the winner! I must say I was very happy to see people's entries, and to see the answers. Regardless if you got the answer wrong, or if you got it right, you did great, and I hope all of you enjoyed being on the show, and without further ado, here, is our winner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Screenshot 2023-12-02 194912.png
Congratulations. Aquilla!! A well deserved reward, thank you so much for participating, and I will be sure to send you the flowers tomorrow!!

The other prizes will also be sent out tomorrow as well!

So as some of the animals mentioned about this only being round one, well I am going to be doing a round two of this because I had a lot of fun doing this, and I would love to do another too. So I'm going too, and that will begin sometime next year. The theme will be either "video game" or "Anime" then the third round will be the latter.

I had a lot of fun, I hope all of you did as well ^^ Thank you for joining me for my first movie show!

Have a good day/night!

Last edited:
Wow that was such a cute contest, and so well thought out and executed ! Thank you for putting this thing on for us. Also ahh I can't believe I got Get Out wrong, I love that movie. I thought it was Twilight lol🤦‍♀️

Ahh thank you everyone for your super kind comments 🥹 your all so so sweet,

I'd have responded sooner but I had to give my hand a break after the second part lol. This took about three day to make and six hours to put it all together heh

I didn't think about using videos at first till I started to picture using them to announce winners would be funny. So I decided to do some very bad photo editing lol. My AC recorder is glitches so it took time to film simple clapping scenes too.

I'm very pleased that everyone enjoyed my dorky little Ceremonies. I'm so grateful to @Midoriya for showing me how to post videos

those took a while to make, and I'm so glad he told me how to post them. I'd be so sad if I couldn't use them.

I really wish I could afford better prizes for people, you guys all deserve way better prizes xD

Thank you everyone ♡ I'm happy you enjoyed my dorky little contest

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, there’s more? I love seeing what everyone guessed! 😊 so fun! And I can’t believe I won, that’s crazy :0 thank you again for this super fun event, you’ve outdone yourself! 💜

thank you very much for the tasty cake and orange, and again for hosting such a fun contest! 💖 i’m still so surprised that i guessed all of the movies correctly, especially since i’ve only actually seen 4/10 of them. 😅

thank you very much for the tasty cake and orange, and again for hosting such a fun contest! 💖 i’m still so surprised that i guessed all of the movies correctly, especially since i’ve only actually seen 4/10 of them. 😅
Haha your welcome. Looks like you got some movies to watch! which are the four you did watch?? I'm curious

Haha your welcome. Looks like you got some movies to watch! which are the four you did watch?? I'm curious
suicide squad, barbie, a star is born, and cars (i think… i straight up have no memory of it, but i’m assuming i watched it at some point. maybe, LOL).

Back