• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let's Go To The Movies (Scene 24: Wrapped)

Looks more like Ted to me. Already guessed, though.
Also I could see Poncho just hangin' out with me like that on my island lol :LOL:

Sweet! I haven't even actually seen the movie, but I've seen trailers and posters, and that was the first thing I thought of. I didn't know it had anything to do with Christmas. ^o^;>

Sweet! I haven't even actually seen the movie, but I've seen trailers and posters, and that was the first thing I thought of. I didn't know it had anything to do with Christmas. ^o^;>
When John (Wahlberg) is a child, he wishes for Ted on Christmas.

I didn't even notice that you sent my prize in the midst of all of the notifications of my messages being quoted and holiday event stuff. Thank you for the bells!

I haven't even heard of that one. ^o^;>

@CylieDanny You got it so fast! Well done! :)
If you can tolerate horror movies, I definitely recommend the original Black Christmas from 1974. It's a good movie and I watch it every year. It's made by Bob Clark, the same guy who would later go on to make A Christmas Story. There have been a few remakes, but I've never bothered to check them out.

Back